Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years (1479 Views)

How The Roman Empire Stopped Militancy In Israel 2000 Years Ago / Who Was "Jesus Ben Ananias" Similar To Jesus Christ 2000 Years Ago By Josephus / At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Horus(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
You want me to pray and worship some pale face hippie white boy who enslaved my ancestors?

Wake up African people we have been lied to by the master liar (that's why they call the movie "The Greatest 'Story'[lie] Ever Told"

Now come home my people, to your own African greatness before it's to late

7 Likes

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
sadly, many will not listen to you...

3 Likes

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by orisa37: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
MANIPULATED FOR 2000 YEARS, YOU MUST BE DEAF AND DUMB. YOU CAN NEVER KNOW JESUS AGAIN. YOU ARE A BLOODY ATHEIST.

3 Likes

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrPresident1: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
There is no greatness in Africa. It is the land of BLACK people. The land of the dead, spiritually and mentally dead; the valley of dry bones

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by orisa37: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
WE HAVE ODU-DU-IWA. SON OF OLODUMARE, MANUFACTURED IN "ORUN" HEAVEN AND SATELLITED IN THE CITY OF LOVE "ILEIFE".

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by AllenforGOD(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
undecided mehn your madness was derived from pharoah!
seems you mistook hard weed for another.
your life is finished and tartered and shattered simultaneously,the pic shows your stupidity can't be cured even for attempts looking for.how on earth would your mother give birth to a half breeded penguin and goose like you?i'm certain you are DISOWNED,and you inherit an ancestral curse!.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
Keep calling them they will hear you soon! 1King 18:27
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Vladcmr: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
Horus:
You want me to pray and worship some pale face hippie white boy who enslaved my ancestors?

Wake up African people we have been lied to by the master liar (that's why they call the movie "The Greatest 'Story'[lie] Ever Told"

I pray God have mercy on you, you fight what you don't understand. God is not anyone's invention.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by sonmvayina(m): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Vladcmr:

I pray God have mercy on you, you fight what you don't understand. God is not anyone's invention.

It is not anyone's invention..

But it is someone's invention..

2 Likes

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
AllenforGOD:
undecided mehn your madness was derived from pharoah!
seems you mistook hard weed for another.
your life is finished and tartered and shattered simultaneously,the pic shows your stupidity can't be cured even for attempts looking for.how on earth would your mother give birth to a half breeded penguin and goose like you?i'm certain you are DISOWNED,and you inherit an ancestral curse!.
Christians are like Muslims. Filled with hate. Glad I'm not like you lot

5 Likes

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by orisa37: 3:43am On Apr 02, 2023
HORUS YES.
NO ONE LIVES FOR 2000 YEARS, SO NO ONE CAN BE MANIPULATED FOR THAT LONG.
ONLY GOD LIVES FOR EVER AND THE WORD OF GOD WHICH HAS LIVED FROM THE BEGINNING IS COMING BACK TO REAFFIRM HIMSELF AND BUILD EVERLASTING LIFE FOR THE RIGHTEOUS.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by orisa37: 3:49am On Apr 02, 2023
HORUS YOU ARE JUST INSANE. WHAT HAS THAT PIECE OF FURNITURE DONE THAT YOU'RE URINATING ON IT?
IT IS NOT THE FURNITURE BUT THE SPIRIT WITHIN IT IS KILLING YOU.
IT IS NOT IDOLATRY. IT IS KEY THAT REMINDS YOU TO PRAY ALWAYS AND YOU DON'T DRAG WHAT WILL KILL YOU.

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Horus(m): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
MrPresident1:
There is no greatness in Africa. It is the land of BLACK people. The land of the dead, spiritually and mentally dead; the valley of dry bones

You suffer from self hatred

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrPresident1: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Horus:

You suffer from self hatred

No. I am alive.

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Horus(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
MrPresident1:

No. I am alive.

You have to be alive to suffer from self hatred.

MrPresident1:

Why do you hate Africa, Black people and hate yourself so much?

3 Likes

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
Vladcmr:

It is impossible for God to forgive this one.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is impossible for God to forgive this one.
Bro, do you think Yahweh would ever forgive me for calling him a fat ass self-servicer? undecided
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Horus:

May The Lord punish you evil things with something worser than lake of Fire.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, do you think Yahweh would ever forgive me for calling him a fat ass self-servicer? undecided

Even your own brother of the same parents would have destroyed you for saying this to him, how much more God!

No mind can imagine what punishment He has been for you people
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Lawag3
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

What is 'worser' than lake of fire, bro?
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Even your own brother of the same parents would have destroyed you for saying this to him, how much more God!
Can you pray for me then?
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Can you pray for me then?

I pray God specially punishes you such as no man has seen since the beginning of this world.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, many will not listen to you...

Only stupid people and people who love eternal pain and suffering will listen to him.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrPresident1: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Horus:

You have to be alive to suffer from self hatred.

Why do you hate Africa, Black people and hate yourself so much?

I do not hate black people. You only need to understand the mindset of the people who named you BLACK and understand why they named you BLACK and what BLACK means when it is broken down, what being BLACK means to the people who named you BLACK

If you do not know, it means DEAD. Spiritually and mentally DEAD.

I guess you are a BLACK person. So you might not understand these things, you and the fool who liked your comment.

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I pray God specially punishes you such as no man has seen since the beginning of this
world.
Lawag3
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Only stupid people and people who love eternal pain and suffering will listen to him.
Lawag3
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

... yet you are the one praying all your life to an invisble being that never fulfills any of your wishes but demands money every sunday, abi?!

its sunday i was wondering at what time the dead walking biblepushers were gonna show up.

3 Likes

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Paramountgift(f): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Hope you know you're validating the doubts of atheists towards Christ's gospel with these low words you utter. Your Bible tells you that the Blind cannot lead the blind! First remove the mote that's in your eye before helping your brother. You struggle with vain words and The Jesus whom you preach doesn't call His brother Raca.

You are to lovingly guide the lost to the truth and pray for them without stooping to their level. But first leave this blasphemous page and message the poster lovingly if you must correct. Thanks and God bless!
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Paramountgift:

Hope you know you're validating the doubts of atheists towards Christ's gospel with these low words you utter...

Did you not see what happened to Goliath or pharoah when they spoke against The Lord? Did Moses or David bless them?

What did God say we should do to blasphemers?
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

... yet you are the one praying all your life to an invisble being that never fulfills any of your wishes but demands money every sunday, abi?!..

That is where you are wrong, He answered me and I am already full filled.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
That is where you are wrong, He answered me and I am already full filled.

but of course... now since he answers your prayers, why dont you pray today that there are NO MORE POVERTY/SUFFERING/INNOCENT PEOPLE DYING in Nigeria... and see how that works for you. lol!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Psalm Have The Natural Power Against Your Problem. But / Christianity Is A Shallow Adaptation Of Paganism. . . / Jehovah's witnesses believe Yeshua did not rise bodily from the dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.