Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (42926 Views)

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by bluefilm: 3:21am On Oct 01, 2020
MajesticD:
Damn, NEPA really do me something last night. That was how I stayed awake all night waiting for the debate to start and just about 15minutes to the time nai NEPA take light.
BTW, it's only a Trump that can turn an American Presidential debate into a show of tantrum throwing instead of a display of ideals. Dude is too unrefined for the American Presidency.

Trump did not win to come and start playing Mr. Nice Guy.

If you diss him, he disses you back.

That has always been his style.

Unfortunately for ignorant people like you, that style has been working for him perfectly.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by MajesticD(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
bluefilm:

Trump did not win to come and start playing Mr. Nice Guy.

If you diss him, he disses you back.

That has always been his style.

Unfortunately for ignorant people like you, that style has been working for him perfectly.

It baffles me what goes through peoples mind when they insult people they don't know and for no reason at all. I see intelligence and maturity as been able to make your point without an iota of insult been uttered and I refuse to condescend to level.

A sincere advice, read books, it will open you up.
Happy New Month

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces / Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat / Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.