Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (42906 Views)

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Jeromejnr(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2020
Flier:
This people have no idea how much he hates black
Someone that hates Obama to the extent that he hired Obama look-alike and Embarrassed him

You are very ignorant. Its obvious you are just the typical leftist media brainwashed toddler.

I won't even bother to address your ignorant accusations.

I will only advise you to research on what Trump has done for blacks starting from before he became the President up till today.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Afamed: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2020
utaraji:

You Buhari ass licker. You lots gave us bubu.. Leave US alone let us talk about the shit happening here.
You have not said anything new, safe for your usual Wailing. Wailing youth

3 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by emapeteum(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2020
TQuite sad that Trump was voted as the President of the most advanced country on earth.May the so called electoral college not bring this man back,after all he did not the popular votes.

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by dannybomb(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2020
The senate should enact a law, to subdue presidential candidate to a debate, make we hear wetin dem go do, no be only vice president and governors go dey debate always, I wonder why the presidential candidate would be left out

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Flier: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2020
merieam16:
dats a black mentality, we love people dat dont care about us
Its just very sad,maybe if they read more about history of Trumps family that his father doesn’t use to give apartment to black people or employ black people,they will change their mind about him
He is even trying to evict blacks out of suburbs by nullifying fair housing rule to please the white living in suburbs

4 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by jamesighedosa20: 8:19am On Sep 30, 2020
I think u keep pointing out what Trump said,u Never said what Biden did or said , it shows u are already biased towards Trump......

6 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by EdmundChidera(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2020
Flier:
This people have no idea how much he hates black
Someone that hates Obama to the extent that he hired Obama look-alike and Embarrassed him
That's what Obama deserves

5 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Centcanada: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Amotekun777:
After watching that Trump fool made a mockery of the U.S at the debate, I begin to wonder why the savage Okoro pple in Nigeria support this guy.

A dude that's the biggest racist ever, a dude that clearly doesn't like you as a black man and worse a Nigerian, yet you okoro pple adulate and celebrate him.

You wonder why 90% of okoro pple are mentally deranged. angry
No Yoruba like Trump because they pay their tithe to China(Devil)
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Amotekun777: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Bonapart:
afonja Muslim spotted. Where's the mark on four head sir

Typical Savage... grin

4 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by chatinent: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Hmm
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by justli: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Amotekun777:
After watching that Trump fool made a mockery of the U.S at the debate, I begin to wonder why the savage Okoro pple in Nigeria support this guy.

A dude that's the biggest racist ever, a dude that clearly doesn't like you as a black man and worse a Nigerian, yet you okoro pple adulate and celebrate him.

Just like sophisticated morons giving us a braindead Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Flier: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2020
EdmundChidera:
That's what Obama deserves
and why did you say that ?
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Merimental(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2020
Flier:
I can’t understand why you love Trump because I am 100% certain he hates your color

why do ur leaders crave to go der all d time den.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Axmondthuglife: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Our Dream country... You and Canada ehn.. We dey come

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by chiefolododo(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2020
May God bless President John Donald Trump

3 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by accounts2boku: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2020
[s]
Philipponzaghi:
Trump is just doing rubbish interrupting and going off key.

This is a shame to America because even those they call developing countries can present better debate than what they did tonight.

The moderator was also somehow slow, he should have stood his ground and kept Trump shut by reading the rules to him. He was late to do that, doing it after almost 1hr into the debate.

Next time they should devise a means to shut off the mic with a button so so to moderate it better.

Trump is a crazy man tbh and people supporting him need their brain checked.

He can’t even condemn white supermacist, the fool told them to standby when asked to condemn them openly.

Yet some black idiot keep supporting him. Nawa o!
[/s] shut up there terrorist

2 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by accounts2boku: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Amotekun777:

IgbalodeRaymond MsAllison abeg help me settle this senseless entity I'm quoting.
be like say I go follow join you for this contract job cos the kind irritating comments I dey see this days dey boil me
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Flier: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You are very ignorant. Its obvious you are just the typical leftist media brainwashed toddler.

I won't even bother to address your ignorant accusations.

I will only advise you to research on what Trump has done for blacks starting from before he became the President up till today.
Mention one thing he has done for blacks? And prove me wrong if trump didn’t hire fake Obama

4 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Edusouls(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2020
Fool you think trump likes your colour, go America proud boyz racist movement supported by trump would shot you like chicken and nothing would happen
osamz007:
TRUMP GET MOUTH SHAA

TRUMP FOR THE WIN

2 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by martineverest(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2020
Iamvetlander:
Only if you know how Trump is dealing with blacks no black man in his right sense will vote Trump. Dude just make things frustrating under his tenure.
ironically,there are more black Donald trump minions that anti-trump blacks

2 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Merimental(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Trump is just doing rubbish interrupting and going off key.

This is a shame to America because even those they call developing countries can present better debate than what they did tonight.

The moderator was also somehow slow, he should have stood his ground and kept Trump shut by reading the rules to him. He was late to do that, doing it after almost 1hr into the debate.

Next time they should devise a means to shut off the mic with a button so so to moderate it better.

Trump is a crazy man tbh and people supporting him need their brain checked.

He can’t even condemn white supermacist, the fool told them to standby when asked to condemn them openly.

Yet some black idiot keep supporting him. Nawa o!

He's exerting himself dude, u ppl make me laugh so hard.

d way u reason matter tire me oh.

Debate is more Dan being humble. it's an avenue to win more voters by exerting n being bold through out.

lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by RubiesBanking: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2020
Here are some pictures to summarize the whole debate

2 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by martineverest(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2020
even though, I'm a secret fan of Donald trump,his attitude isn't professional as president of world's most powerful nation

American deserves a better president,not someone that is bent on dividing the country

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Amotekun777: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2020
accounts2boku:
IgbalodeRaymond MsAllison abeg help me settle this senseless entity I'm quoting.
be like say I go follow join you for this contract job cos the kind irritating comments I dey see this days dey boil me

You wonder why Okoro pple are a laughing stock in Nigeria. You folks are clowns! angry

4 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Niceman4u(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2020
Amotekun777:

Atleast Trumph is a human being with very deep business ideas unlike ur idols and leaders especially ur president whose brain is dead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Flier: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Blacks hates blacks too just like Nigerians is full of tribalism focus on your country, because he will never give a damn about you
Decision he is making in USA is affecting us so we can’t just keep quiet
His policies will affect your children,he has defunded the WHO so your wife and your kids might not be getting those immunization again
And we might not even get Covid19 vaccine when it’s ready because there won’t be money to vaccinate poor countries

6 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by accounts2boku: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2020
[s]
Flier:
Mention one thing he has done for blacks? And prove me wrong if trump didn’t hire fake Obama
[/s] you better stick with the local politics of your village and stay away from voicing your useless opinion on international politics because your brain is too tiny to comprehend them.
Dumbo

4 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Glare247(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2020
Iamvetlander:
Only if you know how Trump is dealing with blacks no black man in his right sense will vote Trump. Dude just make things frustrating under his tenure.
Most people don't understand what Nigerians are facing in USA right now,trump messed up all opportunities Nigerians use to get stay over there,a lot of naija guys are praying hard for bidden to win to reverse all d anti immigration laws affecting immigrant ,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by GeneralPula: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Trump isn’t intelligent. I used to know this but the debate just confirmed it more.

2 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Edusouls(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2020
See an open racist with impunity calling on a violent and dangerous white supremacy group the proud boys to stand back and stand by, a sitting American president,still you see fools here with low self esteem still supporting trump buhari better pass trump Abeg.

6 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Flier: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2020
Glare247:

Most people don't understand what Nigerians are facing in USA right now,trump messed up all opportunities Nigerians use to get stay over there,a lot of naija guys are praying hard for bidden to win to reverse all d anti immigration laws affecting immigrant ,
They do they are just supporting him because of their selfish interest,they believe he is going to support their senseless independence

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces / Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.