Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba (2681 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes Viviour: Ipob, Biafra Appoligist, And Anti-yoruba Bigot. Tweets / 2023: Peter Obi’s Camp Reacts To Atiku’s Anti-yoruba, Igbo Comment / Those Critizing Nigeria Rail Line To Niger Republic Are Ignorant: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by BuhariAdvocate: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kid go and play with sand.
DerideGull:

What protectorate and colony gave rise to southern protectorate, Mr. deluded protectorate?
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Lipscomb(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
angry you are a president of savagery.
Commonsense99:
grin
Anyone who is supporting Oduduwa agitation have simply gotten fed up with the failure that Nigerian has become, those who are angrier usually drive innovative changes in the society.

What beats my imagination is how a hungry man with no electricity, no job, who survives by generosity of well wishers, will come online to defend the same politicians who enslaved them, on the id1iotic basis of tribal and religious affiliation and bragging rights as against a better life.
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Overself: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lipscomb:
Shut up. So Because of Yoruba will become president I should continue wallowing in poverty why Tinubu family wearing better clothes good food riding latest car.

Oduduwa must come I don't care if its champions by igbos.
Are u really Lipscomb?
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Lipscomb(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
No my account was hacked. Bro hunger dey society right now.
Overself:

Are u really Lipscomb?
gringrin
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lipscomb:
No race confused like your tribe.

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Southwest2023: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
And you will call yourself Nigeria youth? I pity this generation.
BuhariAdvocate:
You are igbo and you already knew those who champion the protest me a yoruba man from Akure don't know anyone except one old man prof Banji .prof Banji is a pdp pretending to be activist. Watch your mouth Olubandan is one of respected ObA IN YOURUBALAND he can't support this project.
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by SLAP44: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
Overself:

Are u really Lipscomb?
gringrin

Something is not adding up

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by GMBuhari: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
United States of America did not plan to be USA did they ? United Kingdom did not plan to be UK did they ?

que sera sera , what will be will be , and now that it has happened , what's the difference between USA,UK , other great nations in the world and Nigeria ? Bad leadership + corruption
StaffofOrayan:

BROS!!! YOUR ANCESTORS DID NOT PLAN TO BE NIGERIANS, STOP SOUNDING BRAINWASHED, THE BRITISH DID A MISHMASH OF YOUR LIFE LIKE THEY DID IN SUDAN, PUTTING NUBIANS WITH ARABS, IT WOULD NEVER WORK IN A MILLION YEARS! STOP DEFENDING WHAT WAS CREATED TO MAKE YOUR GENERATION UNBORN EASY To CONTROL

UNA NO DEY TAKE TIME OUT TO THINK?
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
GMBuhari:
United States of America did not plan to be USA did they ? United Kingdom did not plan to be UK did they ?

que sera sera , what will be will be , and now that it has happened , what's the difference between USA,UK , other great nations in the world and Nigeria ? Bad leadership + corruption

What the hell are you talking about?
USA has always been US just a change of name, UK, who happen to be your creator doesn't want to be in the EU, doesn't that tell you something?
Common bro use your head!!
"What will be, will be is a lazy man's analogy"
You don't have a foundation as a country, your constitution is fraudulent, your currency was formed to checkmate another tribe, the states creation is a continuation of colonial divisions
When are we going to wake up as a people?

Damn!

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Overself: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lipscomb:
No my account was hacked. Bro hunger dey society right now.
U see why we dey shout about Buhari? But u all called us miscreantsgringrin
Buhari destroyed lives in d 80s n he has done it again in d 20s.
Next level sure 4 u die gringrin
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Emotionss: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
GMBuhari:
Once said those championing the cause are fraudsters , i got insults upon insults , this is political move and the aim is monetary gains

some idiots also said Yoruba loves this marriage ND Oyel that was around the time oyel went to $29/b and i reminded them the world is gradually moving away from hydrocarbon, what will the oyel be worth in 10 -20 years time ?

the truth is breakup is not the solution , Youths have the solution, the innovation, (not likes the types of Sowore, segafraud or the likes)

we need to get together as one , fight and eliminate the god fathers and current political elites , Nigeria needs a new plan, youths who will champion the cause

not the types who want to get to power to loot or anything , people who are really passionate about Nigeria

The truth is that most nigerians are frustrated, angry and sentimental to even reason properly. I don't want nigeria to break, but I want each region to manage their resources themselves.
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Lipscomb(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
Issorite.
Overself:

U see why we dey shout about Buhari? But u all called us miscreantsgringrin
Buhari destroyed lives in d 80s n he has done it again in d 20s.
Next level sure 4 u die gringrin
But I can tell you that I will still vote Buhari if Atiku is on the same ballot with him.
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Lipscomb(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
This is your people. [quote author=Kingscee post=94467332][/quote]
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Emotionss: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Obalatule:
Yoruba masses look beyond your elites and make your voice heard, people like tinubu and co are only interested in their pockets

Tinubu was a champion of disintegration until he got into the system and started singing a different song #fact

Make your voices heard, igbos have been doing it and thereby forcing their elites to always thread with caution

Which caution ?
Have you seen the level of underdevelopment in the south east ?

Instead of you guys to concentrate on demanding better governance from our government's, you are hear attacking people that has nothing to do with the underdevelopment in the south East
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by BuhariAdvocate: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
Don't mind them.
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Which caution ?
Have you seen the level of underdevelopment in the south east ?

Instead of you guys to concentrate on demanding better governance from our government's, you are hear attacking people that has nothing to do with the underdevelopment in the south East
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Emotionss: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
BuhariAdvocate:
Don't mind them.

My problem is that the reasonable and intelligent once are silent while the loud, frustrated and unintelligent once have turn the igbo race to a laughing stock.
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by GMBuhari: 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

What the hell are you talking about?
USA has always been US just a change of name, UK, who happen to be your creator doesn't want to be in the EU, doesn't that tell you something?
Common bro use your head!!
"What will be, will be is a lazy man's analogy"
You don't have a foundation as a country, your constitution is fraudulent, your currency was formed to checkmate another tribe, the states creation is a continuation of colonial divisions
When are we going to wake up as a people?

Damn!

since common sense does not appeal to you , find another country and go there then stay there
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by GMBuhari: 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
I agree each state needs to monitor and manage their resources but for how long before a civil war breaks out ? south sudan did it , how are they faring rn
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

The truth is that most nigerians are frustrated, angry and sentimental to even reason properly. I don't want nigeria to break, but I want each region to manage their resources themselves.
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by PreyingMantis(m): 12:37am On Oct 01, 2020
helinues:
As if the few of you people shouting about Oduduwa Republic even get a say for scheme of things in SW.

BTW, pick your fight right.. Pick your fight right
I have always suspected you're a Northerner parading as Yoruba like many of you always do. Thanks for confirming

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:24am On Oct 01, 2020
GMBuhari:

since common sense does not appeal to you , find another country and go there then stay there

When ur son becomes a bandit or yahoo boy, you will understand better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? / Five Unknown Gunmen Arrested By Imo State Police( Pictures) / Oyigboupdate Breaks Biafra Sit At Home In Oyigbo And Videos It - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.