Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

'I Should Have Gotten Listed Earlier.'- Tales Of A Verified Vendor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'I Should Have Gotten Listed Earlier.'- Tales Of A Verified Vendor (301 Views)

If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly / Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? / Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Should Have Gotten Listed Earlier.'- Tales Of A Verified Vendor by PayWithVesicash: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2020
This blog post was first published in https://blog.vesicash.com/i-should-have-gotten-listed-earlier-tales-of-a-verified-vendor/

Being an Online Vendor in Nigeria can be such a herculean task. You are either praying that the clients who bought products from you would pay at the promised time or somebody is in your DM, making you answer JAMB questions that will ascertain that you are no scammer.

It wasn’t always like this- I remember when customers would gladly tell me to send my account details for them to pay for their order with the full faith that their orders would get to them as promised. I miss the days that Trust was the order of the day, days before Online scammers graduated from their trick school and began crowding the safe space we earlier had.

It all began as a joke, old clients stylishly asking if I am sure that I’d deliver, it then translated into their total refusal to pay for pre-orders. I as an Online vendor, became the one who started trusting them but it wasn’t too long before I realized that scammers were not only Vendors but also Customers that will receive their orders and refuse to pay-on-delivery.

I must confess that I got tired of having to convince willing Buyers that I have a brand name to protect. On another hand, customers began insisting on payment after delivery and I began losing those that wouldn’t. This went on for a long time and I was looking into new streams of income before luck seemingly smiled on me.

I was introduced to Escrow payment service by a soon-to-be customer- she slid into my DM to make inquiries about my delivery process and when I informed her that she had to pay beforehand, she confidently told me that we had to use Escrow. Escrow? I remembered that I had heard the term before but couldn’t piece together the information at that point.

I told myself that for this lady to have suggested using Escrow, it had to be the saving grace I wanted. She explained that Escrow payment means that she would pay for the goods but I would be getting paid once she receives them and is satisfied. I was skeptical about why the money had to be with her and she allayed my fears by explaining that the funds were not going to be with her but secured in a Trust account till we both complete the deal.

Without wasting further time and since she already sent me the Vesicash link that would be giving my brand the extra credence I craved, I told her that I’d reach back to her within the hour. I quickly visited [url]trizact.vesicash.com[/url] and signed up for a Trizact payment link which I later shared with her to make payments. I didn’t stop at that as I proceeded to update my social media profiles and a brief bio via the ‘vendors tab’ on my dashboard. I automatically became a Verified Vendor on the Vendors by Vesicash platform. The process was very easy because there were prompts to follow and I also got guidance from Vesicash’s social media page.

I look back now and the only regret I have is that I wish that I had learned about Vesicash services earlier. Customers do not only affirm that I am legit via my Vendors by Vesicash profile, but they can also easily initiate Escrow transactions via my Trizact payment link boldly pasted on my bio. Don’t waste time, sign up for Vesicash Escrow services today, and enjoy seamless and transparent online transactions.

(1) (Reply)

Free Facebook Ad Mastery Class / How To Get Clients On Social Media And Boost Income / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.