Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? (559 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Good Day Nairalanders,

I need a solid advice from this forum. I have never bashed anyone on this forum and I have never made any silly comment or given a bad advice. Please pay me back in my own coins by giving helpful advice only. I was scrolling through my Girlfriends Facebook Page and I discovered that 92% of her Facebook Friends are male. I didn't just come about the 92% percentage, I actually did the maths to arrive at this score. This is a person I just met recently, we don't stay in the same city, so I am not in a position to compare this with other physical parameters to get a very good picture of what is going on. I am not comfortable that a woman should have 92% male friends on her Facebook page, what does this suggest?

As a person, I have an approximately 50: 50 ratio of male and female friends on Facebook. My greatest concern here is that she is active on Facebook. In a way, one's online personality reflects the physical personality. Although this lady is kind, I want to know what I am getting into. Nairalanders with experience, please come in here. Am I just being unnecessarily worried or is there genuine reason to be afraid?

2 Likes

Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by dukeprince50: 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Maybe she's not ur galfriend, she's a community property.
Personalizing a public asset is called embezzlement, be warned

5 Likes

Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by goodmorning40: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
Because you are good nairalander not like those yeye guys who will come here pouring their ill manners and frustrations on others. Because you pleaded for mercy I will not comment

3 Likes

Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
Do yourself more favor by avoid visiting your wife or girlfriend social media's Timeline, that's if you love yourself, unless you want to die young though heart attack or high blood pressure

2 Likes

Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by dorin27(f): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
I see you don't trust your woman.
Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by dukeprince50: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
u have never blasted anyone on this forum?

oh I just checked ur account, u only have 11 comments.
say that nonsence again wen u have up to a thousand comments.

TO THE TOPIC
Maybe she's beautiful and a lot of guys send her friend requests.
as long as u haven't caught her cheating, she's innocent.
no one is good, we are all devils, just find ur devil and pour anointing oil on her till she become an Angel

2 Likes

Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by Gbolarshow: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
honestdealer:
Good Day Nairalanders,

I need a solid advice from this forum. I have never bashed anyone on this forum and I have never made any silly comment or given a bad advice. Please pay me back in my own coins by giving helpful advice only. I was scrolling through my Girlfriends Facebook Page and I discovered that 92% of her Facebook Friends are male. I didn't just come about the 92% percentage, I actually did the maths to arrive at this score. This is a person I just met recently, we don't stay in the same city, so I am not in a position to compare this with other physical parameters to get a very good picture of what is going on. I am not comfortable that a woman should have 92% male friends on her Facebook page, what does this suggest?

As a person, I have an approximately 50: 50 ratio of male and female friends on Facebook. My greatest concern here is that she is active on Facebook. In a way, one's online personality reflects the physical personality. Although this lady is kind, I want to know what I am getting into. Nairalanders with experience, please come in here. Am I just being unnecessarily worried or is there genuine reason to be afraid?

She is a public asset.

Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by dukeprince50: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
dorin27:
I see you don't trust your woman.
98% male. Even a god will have trust issue
Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by craftyserpent: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
honestdealer:
Good Day Nairalanders,

Many women have a lot of male 'friends'.
Male 'friends' who would do anything for her .
It's worse when she's young and pretty.

Unless you are already in a serious relationship with her her, I don't think you should worry about it.
Don't try stalking or checking up on her every minute. That's unnecessary. They might just be 'friends'.
Do things that will make you stand out from the crowd of friends.
Just don't do what everybody does or you will end up......
just 'friends' .

Hope this helps.
Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by dermmy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ladies receive more friendship request from the opposite sex but it's up to the lady to continue accepting those requests or decline them.

2 Likes

Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
dukeprince50:

or maybe she's not ur gal, she's a community property.
Personalizing a public asset is called embezzlement, be warned

grin grin
Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by Olajydeey: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Its Normal..even The devil, good,bad & the ugly would send a friend request.
Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by chatinent: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
I don't bring my relationship online.
Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by Youngzedd(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
MUMU BOYFRIENDS

You snapped her photos which she will put on social media to get attention of other boys better than you. At the end, she will use your resources (time, money and energy) to level up then dump your sorry ass.

Illusion that now present itself as love is killing the men of this age. They thought their babes have unconditional love to give them, simp simp, when will thou repent?

Show me where it's written in the bible that women should love their husbands and get 5,000 NGN from me. Ooh you think those who wrote the scriptures are no romantic? C'mon, even the spirits understands better.

For long term relationship, don't date a girl who's in almost all social media platforms, E GET WHY.

The best girl you can get is the one who's not a social media freak. If you can get this, you have solved 70% of your relationship issues. The devourers are on social media platforms eating up our girls.

If you don't understand me, open your girlfriend's social media inbox and read messages there, but before you do that, first check the level of your blood pressure and check after reading messages.

Hence relationship is concern, social media has done more harm than good.

Red Pill on Telegram @MenRedPill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by Youngzedd(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
If you love your life, dump that runs girl.

Get a woman who's not a social media freak or not on social media.

WhatsApp or Telegram is okay.

All this social media girls, forget them for long term relationship.
Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by dorin27(f): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
98% male. Even a god will have trust issue
very funny. I understand you..just don't stress your pretty head. She might just have them as friends on Facebook and nothing more.
Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hack her FB account wink
Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by dukeprince50: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
dorin27:
very funny. I understand you..just don't stress your pretty head. She might just have them as friends on Facebook and nothing more.
by the way, permission to follow u on NL
Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by dorin27(f): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
permission granted
Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Youngzedd:
MUMU BOYFRIENDS

You snapped her photos which she will put on social media to get attention of other boys better than you. At the end, she will use your resources (time, money and energy) to level up then dump your sorry ass.

Illusion that now present itself as love is killing the men of this age. They thought their babes have unconditional love to give them, simp simp, when will thou repent?

Show me where it's written in the bible that women should love their husbands and get 5,000 NGN from me. Ooh you think those who wrote the scriptures are no romantic? C'mon, even the spirits understands better.

For long term relationship, don't date a girl who's in almost all social media platforms, E GET WHY.

The best girl you can get is the one who's not a social media freak. If you can get this, you have solved 70% of your relationship issues. � The devourers are on social media platforms eating up our girls.

If you don't understand me, open your your girlfriend's social media inbox and read messages there, but before you do that, first check the level of your blood pressure and check after reading messages.

Hence relationship is concern, social media has done more harm than good.

Red Pill on Telegram @MenRedPill
Am saving this….you see the world from a realistic angle
Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
Simp

1 Like

Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by Youngzedd(m): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
dorin27:

The golden rule still stand.

NEVER ACCEPT A RELATIONSHIP ADVISE FROM A WOMAN.

CC: honestdealer
Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by dorin27(f): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
undecided undecided
Youngzedd:

The golden rule still stand.

NEVER ACCEPT A RELATIONSHIP ADVISE FROM A WOMAN.

CC: honestdealer
Re: Horror: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Has 92% Male Friends On Facebook? by dukeprince50: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kenplay:
Simp
do not use words bigger than u

(1) (Reply)

Mr Teacher (adult Content) / New Facebook Hookup Group With 14k Females And 4k Males / Ultimate Love’s Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.