Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow (11545 Views)

Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade / Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki / President Muhammadu Buhari Signs The 58th Independent Day Parade Book. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by naptu2: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
Official FCTA @OfficialFCTA

PUBLIC NOTICE: The FCT Administration has announced traffic diversion at the following points ahead of the #NigeriaAt60 celebration at Eagle Square, Abuja.

- Bullet junction
- Finance junction
- Aso Drive road
- Phase 1, off Shehu Shagari way
- Court of Appeal by GEJ way.

5:00am to 3pm on October 1st, 2020. Alternative routes are advised.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialFCTA/status/1311190504642621441

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6hwUmEezjE

1 Like

Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by naptu2: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
Garba Shehu @GarShehu

As part of activities commemorating the 60th Independence Anniversary of the country, President Muhammadu Buhari will address the nation from the Eagle Square, Abuja, on Thursday, October 1, 2020. #NigeriaAt60

The live address will commence after the Anniversary Parade beginning at 10am which will be covered by major television and radio stations especially the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN).

Please note that in view of the open-air live address, the traditional early morning October 1 Presidential Broadcast will not feature on Thursday.

Statement signed by @FemAdesina

https://mobile.twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1311293089189945344

Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by Brandstudio01: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Independence ni, independence ko.

No wonder you're very successful because of our independence

5 Likes

Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by Baawaa(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nothing to celebrate, 60 years no tangible development

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by naptu2: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
The Lagos State Govt @followlasg

The Lagos State Government has opted for a low key celebration of the 60th Independence Anniversary due to the ravaging effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, which is still with us.

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has directed that the planned parade and other activities that involve the gathering of more than 50 people should be cancelled.

He congratulates Lagosians on this auspicious occasion and strongly advises that they should celebrate quietly at home and pray for the country. They should also observe the COVID-19 protocols, including wearing of face masks to protect themselves and their loved ones.

The Governor urges Lagosians not to relax their vigilance against COVID-19 so as not to reverse the gains that the state has made in fighting the disease.

They are to keep embracing physical distancing and washing of hands with soap and water. Anybody who feels unwell should stay indoors and contact health authorities.

The police and other security agencies have been directed to ensure that nobody flouts these directives in the interest of all of us, especially now that the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) is warning that a second wave of the deadly disease could occur.

https://mobile.twitter.com/followlasg/status/1311269955007057920

Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Fvck independence
What is there to celebrate?
As for me tomorrow remains normal , hustle continues

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by Hausaboy239(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
For God’s sake what are we celebrating?
We are supposed to gather tomorrow and weep from morning till Night for the failure that we are as a Country! Mtsww...

F*ck Independence!
F*ck Traffic diversion!
F*ck BUHARI!
F*ck Nigeria @60!
F*ck One Nigeria!
F*ck Nairaland!
Infact......
F*ck you!
F*ck me too!

6 Likes

Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by Madibah(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
Celebrating independence inside catastrophe
Buhari neeeds cane
Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by FrankBass281(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
check my signature if you want to gain financial independence.it is FREE
Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by yoruba1914: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nigeria is dead.
Nothing to celebrate with the miscreats in power.
Only the 1% southerners and fulanis enjoys the wealth. Oduduwa is the light at the end of the tunnel. Oct 1 rally
Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
We should be hiding ds 60 wen speaking of our independent
A fool at 60 is a fool................
Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by Mohayemi(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
Don't go worrying about Nigeria. They political actors do more real movie than nollywood.
Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by lawalosky(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
ok. we have heard

1 Like

Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by Debra911(f): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Alright.
Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by prince2pac(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
shocked

60th independent nothing to show for....

1 Like

Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by salbis(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
If any man @ 60 still behave like Nigeria, he should know that he is cursed. There is nothing to celebrate here.

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by wizzy41(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
I love my country Nigeria but soon I go leave naija go my village... what's good about d 60yrs,seems every additional yr,our problem in d society keeps getting worst...
Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by DESTROTECH(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
Happy independence Day to all Nigerians....

Looking for the right platform to trade your Bitcoin and giftcards trade with Destro Tech they are legit...

Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by Frontdude(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
F *uckinggovernment,
Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by DESTROTECH(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
wizzy41:
I love my country Nigeria but soon I go leave naija go my village... what's good about d 60yrs,seems every additional yr,our problem in d society keeps getting worst...

Lol true sha
Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by RoSeMaRyA(f): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
Some of us the rich will not be celebrating the independent of this country because we still have high rate of poverty in Nigeria, each time I see the poor it sadden me cry
Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by Jabioro: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ours elites will be showing us the history of their continuous stealing tomorrow..they at same time making promises to rebuild the nation...the empty vow will be the talk of the day Friday and by Monday it will have been eroded by another event the promise instantly become nothing ...lips services..the reflection of tomorrow had nothing to do with ours leader seriousness

1 Like

Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by Reference(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
Have no business there on a public holiday anyway.
Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by Tibz47(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
Waiting for Buhari lies tomorrow.
Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by Simvan: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
Independence or remembrance?
Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by Mejor79(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Celebrating 60 years of Failure in various area:

Leadership failure
Fraud,
Hate,
Consistent Killing
Underdevelopment,
Darkness,
Ethnic Divide,
Failed Road System,
Failed Housing Program,
Nepotism.
Nigeria has nothing to celebrate compared to revenue generated in this country and level of development.

Please add more

1 Like

Re: FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow by mattmogan88: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lola Ade-John: Police Probe Alleged Poisoning Of Tourism Minister / Betta Edu: Nobody Too Big To Be Investigated Under Tinubu – EFCC Chairman Warns / Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.