Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals (64144 Views)

BBNaija: I Am Attracted To Cross - Angel Tells Biggie / BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar / Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by IamPlato(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
solmus:
cool

Facts!!!.... That girl is street smart same as Dorathy .. but Na Erica who isn't smart or disciplined people love more

Because Nengi no fvck Ozo live on national television them dey beef her

she didnt fvck ozo because he was a fool
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by eddyslim(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ette leave am, you are attracted to the yansh period
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by solmus: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
IamPlato:
she didnt fvck ozo because he was a fool

Isn't love some form of foolishnes
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by 4ckTOT0: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
this ugly guy, u wont go and look for your class
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Queenlovely(f): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
AmazingELixir:

grin grin grin

My friend stop making noise...how about the igbo guy that was reported here some days back rolling on mulky water for a lady that turned him down.

he is not igbo

his mother is Yoruba

the blood has been contaminated
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by 4ckTOT0: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
eddyslim:
Ette leave am, you are attracted to the yansh period
no mind the guy na unam ikot e be cheesy
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Celebsnews2: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Okay. Simp

Meanwhile, Thousands of Icons Cheer and sing Praises of Laycon as he receives his grand prize of a house, car and 30million naira cash.
See the moments�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjfPn8aJUu4
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by 4ckTOT0: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
SmartProf:
Nengi will take this statement from laycon more seriously now cos it is backed up with at least 30million naira. Laycon's love for that ass might make him attempt to buy shares there as an investor.
do you know that neng is far more richer than that? i know her so well, she owns an up to date gle. go check the price and do the maths
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by 4ckTOT0: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
laycon wont go far, his dress sense is wack
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Charity85(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
dapsoneh:
On top 30million naira? BBnaija is not all about winners, its about being able to show the world what u are capable of doing. Where are Efe, Miracle, Katung and the rest today. Ebuka did not win but remains the most successful of all the housemates so far. Nengi doesn't need to even do runs to make it, she can model, she can be ambassador to various multinational companies and the rest. The exposure they all had is enough for anyone that can package himself to make it..
NB: i am not denying the fact that some of them do runs oooooo. Like some that will come and tell u some FANS bought them land in Banana island, bought them Range Rover as birthday gist, or bought the 7.5million naira worth of wrist watch in the present BUHARI'S Administration

No substance. What makes you think Ebuka is more successful than Miracle ? You think success is measured by making noise and having followers on social media. Miracle invested his money wisely avoiding all the celebrity and enjoying his wealth in a sane climr

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Angelfrost(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
lightwhite:
Nengi's "daddies" are worth much more than Laycons prize

Tell them... These people have no idea the level that chick rolls!!! Everything about that chick screams 'Big gods'!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
Queenlovely:
ozo disgrace igbo men

igbo men don't chase women,

women chase igbo men. go to every university in Nigeria half of the student has a rich sugar daddy who is igbo.

an igbo man weapon is his account balance.

what can ozo do when he can't flaunt wealth inside the big brother house.

he resorted to petting her.

because igbo men take good care of women
We Alhajis don't talk. We whip Igbo girls as Sugar daddy down here in the North. They be running after us like mad. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Joker09(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
Matrimonous:
The inventors of BB shows really got something right. It grips the public.

What u expect? Ppl are sad, bored and depressed.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by juniorstar(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
so laycon is a sapiosexual!
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Centcanada: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
Local Yoruba's Brain! I pity what you will use your money for.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by IamPlato(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
solmus:

Isn't love some form of foolishnes
your Inabilty To Manage and Control That Foolishness Is What brings The Fool To Life
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
dis nengi go follow laycon go las las watchout for her in Laycon new music video.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Godsgiftuzo: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Laycon is attracted to the evident things.. intelligence and personality
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Nazgul: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
Coldie:

Seriously u need to lie down.

You need flogging.

U just waste my brain power to read absolutely nothing
grin
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by sharena(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Laycon just behave yourself and go Enjoy ur Money, which one u dey bring Nengi into this matter
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by IamPlato(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
juniorstar:
so laycon is a sapiosexual!
no He Is Not.

When You Want A Hot Girl you praise Her with All The Things She Is Not. If You Do It Well She Will Fall but If She Sees Through It she Will avoid You or Draw Close So As To Drain What Will Favour her.

He Better Be Wise

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by constant1960: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
An average Yoruba man ho after yansh chikena
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by PresidentJosh20(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Whoever said its because of yansh Nengi exist? Na out of the abundance of your heart Laycon. You were always quick to grab her yansh, so what do you want your followers to think?
Maybe he expected his followers to think he was merely sampling the yansh to see if it can domicile his money.Nonsense and Buhari!
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by nairanaira12: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
SmartProf:
Nengi will take this statement from laycon more seriously now cos it is backed up with at least 30million naira. Laycon's love for that ass might make him attempt to buy shares there as an investor.

Shares that won't give much as ROI
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by IamPlato(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
sharena:
Laycon just behave yourself and go Enjoy ur Money, which one u dey bring Nengi into this matter
he Has No Idea How Women Work

That Wild Girl Has A reason Why She Allowed Him Rock That Ass, only The Strong Can Resist The Attraction To Female Skiin and He Walked Right Into That Trap
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by adecz: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Laycon,

Laycon,

Laycon!!!

How many times I call your name?

You are here discussing how you like
another man's 'wife' because she has
small quarrel with her husband Ozo abi?

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Fash20: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Queenlovely:
ozo disgrace igbo men

igbo men don't chase women,

women chase igbo men. go to every university in Nigeria half of the student has a rich sugar daddy who is igbo.

an igbo man weapon is his account balance.

what can ozo do when he can't flaunt wealth inside the big brother house.

he resorted to petting her.

because igbo men take good care of women

Nonsense talk. Igbo men are computer abi they are programmed the same way
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Oya Ozo the simp over to you
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by hussein1586: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Second Chance: A Telenovela / BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time / Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.