Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals (64168 Views)

BBNaija: I Am Attracted To Cross - Angel Tells Biggie / BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar / Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by RuggedSniper: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
eyinjuege:

Bisola is also another success story, though she had her acts together before BBN and was on the path to success already. BBN just hastened it. I think Laycon came in with same strategy, to showcase his talents. Winning was just a bonus for him.
Awa Fierce cheesy
I actually enjoy his music and think he will go far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXQl33BdUHE

Hiphop hurrah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QROyvzFN8IQ
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by VicM6: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
her pu+sy must be smart also.... smch
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Earnonline7: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
O
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Homoth(m): 12:29am On Oct 01, 2020
Forumobserver12:

Match makers don come again oo, how did you come to such conclusion ?
What if I told you, have seen it before the reality show began, lols
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by landmaster(m): 2:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Olaaddesign:
Majority of us knw na because of yansh u love her jare grin... just be careful sha

I design eye catchy concept for your various brands and companies designs contact on 0.8.1.4.9.2.8.6.9.8.1

Yoo go on fiverr and upwork bro, you look quite good. You’ll get some jobs there
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by anonimi: 2:53am On Oct 01, 2020
SmartProf:
Nengi will take this statement from laycon more seriously now cos it is backed up with at least 30million naira. Laycon's love for that ass might make him attempt to buy shares there as an investor.

anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967307_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Ishilove: 3:12am On Oct 01, 2020
anonimi:

You no dey sleep smiley
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by anonimi: 3:14am On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:
You no dey sleep smiley

No.
I am also attracted to Nengi for a different reason from Laycon's tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Bobbynobobby: 4:55am On Oct 01, 2020
VicM6:
her pu+sy must be smart also.... smch

Shaking your crack head?
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by naijanaso: 6:48am On Oct 01, 2020
oluwatosink:
Laycon is very Smart,See as e take convince us in liking her, where as we all know what she is grin grin grin

What is she? Look, for me, that girl exhibited the true virtue of an African woman. I just can't wonder why people would be raising fund for Erica...a girl who could not respect her middle hole and gave it out in less than two weeks in that house. A girl who is so ill mannered that she could not even respect set rules, poured water on the bed to prevent a man from sleeping there? A girl who took advantage of her informed nature of Laycon insulted Laycon carelessly without any reserves. A girl who does not see anything in getting drunk every time. That is what you people see as virtue.
Nengi on the other hand exhibited clear modesty. Rather than blame Ozo for his foolishness, you all are casting it on Nengi for being able to hold onto herself.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2020
But the bom bom no bad at all. I think a real man should always go for big things like this. Laycon is doing well.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by oluwatosink: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2020
naijanaso:

What is she? Look, for me, that girl exhibited the true virtue of an African woman. I just can't wonder why people would be raising fund for Erica...a girl who could not respect her middle hole and gave it out in less than two weeks in that house. A girl who is so ill mannered that she could not even respect set rules, poured water on the bed to prevent a man from sleeping there? A girl who took advantage of her informed nature of Laycon insulted Laycon carelessly without any reserves. A girl who does not see anything in getting drunk every time. That is what you people see as virtue.
Nengi on the other hand exhibited clear modesty. Rather than blame Ozo for his foolishness, you all are casting it on Nengi for being able to hold onto herself.
I'm not a BBN fan . This is first time I'm commenting on BBN housemates thread. But I followed the show, I prefer Nengi to that loosed Erica 100 times ..(base on what we watched.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2020
Creepy Laycon covering himself in nyansh
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Greatfullheart: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2020
solmus:
cool

Facts!!!.... That girl is street smart same as Dorathy .. but Na Erica who isn't smart or disciplined people love more

Because Nengi no fvck Ozo live on national television them dey beef her

so you mean say na erica na come go fvck for national tv na make people no beef her.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Greatfullheart: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2020
dapsoneh:
On top 30million naira? BBnaija is not all about winners, its about being able to show the world what u are capable of doing. Where are Efe, Miracle, Katung and the rest today. Ebuka did not win but remains the most successful of all the housemates so far. Nengi doesn't need to even do runs to make it, she can model, she can be ambassador to various multinational companies and the rest. The exposure they all had is enough for anyone that can package himself to make it..
NB: i am not denying the fact that some of them do runs oooooo. Like some that will come and tell u some FANS bought them land in Banana island, bought them Range Rover as birthday gist, or bought the 7.5million naira worth of wrist watch in the present BUHARI'S Administration

ebuka na big brother house mate b4?
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Obierika(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Aufbauh:
This Laycon guy is a womanizer. I've observed this his tendency carefully.
Unfortunately he miscalculated by toasting an 'eye opened Erica' who has her eyes on Kidd.

Since when did it become a criminal offence to be a womanizer?
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Obierika(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2020
Greatfullheart:

You no know?
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2020
dadavivo:
.ok my mother is a prostitute too

Okay.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by dapsoneh: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Greatfullheart:
yep, first edition won by Katung
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by babamadiba(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2020
SmartProf:
Nengi will take this statement from laycon more seriously now cos it is backed up with at least 30million naira. Laycon's love for that ass might make him attempt to buy shares there as an investor.
investor BJ

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by dadavivo: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Okay.

E pain am

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2020
dadavivo:

E pain am that I'm a product of prostitution

Don't you have any shame kiddo ?
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Decryptor(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2020
kilonshele101:
okay

I don't agree...

Stupid + Stupid=Marriage

Smart + Smart= Fail
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Greatfullheart: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
dapsoneh:
yep, first edition won by Katung
wow thanks for the info i never knew. I thought big brother just pick him up somewhere.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Greatfullheart: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Obierika:

You no know?
ahswear i no no b4 until now i think say ebuka just dey like other celeb wey them dey invite come host shows or reality shows.

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by kilonshele101(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Decryptor:

I don't agree...

Stupid + Stupid=Marriage

Smart + Smart= Fail

Two individuals who are smart enough to understand the nitty gritty of human relations plus emotional intelligence don't fail in a relationship. They love each other, tolerate each other, and support each other till it's right time for them to take the next step. So smart + smart = love (companionship)

Two individuals who are stupid can't even tolerate not to talk of relate. So stupid+stupid = fail

Unless you're looking it from another perspective
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Decryptor(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
kilonshele101:

Two individuals who are smart enough to understand the nitty gritty of human relations plus emotional intelligence don't fail in a relationship. They love each other, tolerate each other, and support each other till it's right time for them to take the next step. So smart + smart = love (companionship)

Two individuals who are stupid can't even tolerate not to talk of relate. So stupid+stupid = fail

Unless you're looking it from another perspective

Thanks for the clarification

Was looking at it from the other perspective!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Hendris(m): 5:06am On Oct 03, 2020
Do you have a smart TV or andriod and iPhones? Subscribing to Netflix for Nigerians has been made easier, I sell Netflix Premium accounts at a very affordable price and I have accounts ranging from 1month to 2year subscription fully paid..

1month is 1500
3months is 4k
1year us 8k

Drop your WhatsApp number if you are interested or contact me on 081...311..231..93

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.