Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals (64164 Views)

BBNaija: I Am Attracted To Cross - Angel Tells Biggie / BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar / Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by eaglenewshour: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
Big Brother Naija Season 5 winner, Olamilekan Agbeleshe, popularly known as ‘Laycon’ has revealed that he is attracted to Nengi because she has a smart and wonderful personality.

Laycon who revealed this during an Instagram live chat with his fans on Tuesday night, was asked why he was always after Nengi’s big ass.

In his response, Laycon said people should not always link Nengi’s existence to just her massive ass.

According to him, Nengi is a wonderful person and he wasn’t just attracted to her body but her personality.

“First of all you people should not think that it’s just because of yanshi that Nengi exists.

“You see that girl Nengi, she is a wonderful person and has a lot of sense.

“She is a beauty with brains so I would really like it if you guys would stop referring to her just by her body.

“She has the body but she is also intelligent and smart.

“You guys know that what attracts me to women is their intelligence first and I’m attracted to her because she’s smart,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/bbnaija-2020-laycon-reveals-why-hes-attracted-to-nengi/amp/

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by solmus: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
cool

Facts!!!.... That girl is street smart same as Dorathy .. but Na Erica who isn't smart or disciplined people love more

Because Nengi no fvck Ozo live on national television them dey beef her

336 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by IamWonderful: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by ACxxxMAN: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Laycon is really a smart guy. That's a mature reaction. All na lamba sha.. We all know what he is really after. Lol

208 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by SmartProf(m): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nengi will take this statement from laycon more seriously now cos it is backed up with at least 30million naira. Laycon's love for that ass might make him attempt to buy shares there as an investor.

223 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by oluwatosink: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Laycon is very Smart,See as e take convince us in liking her, where as we all know what she is grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Nazgul: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
Based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge technically and tentatively right from the beginning of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution, I have come to concrete definite and profound conclusion that I have nothing to say, Thank you. angry

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Dididrumz(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Queenlovely(f): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2020

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Ekakamba: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2020

grin tongue

Queenlovely:
ozo disgrace igbo men

igbo men don't chase women,

women chase igbo men

11 Likes

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by naijadrivablog: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
BiQ something. Laycon be careful. She may have her eyes on ya Money.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by obasi101(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
BBN never finish?? Seun why still flooding here with stale and past Gists as news??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by oluwatosink: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
SmartProf:
Nengi will take this statement from laycon more seriously now cos it is backed up with at least 30million naira. Laycon's love for that ass might make him attempt to buy shares there as an investor.
Lol , Make he no go Invest all hin money on her body.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by MackIV(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lol
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by loadedvibes: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lol.. laycon 85M go finish if you decide to pursue this endeavor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by emeijeh(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
I thought they said this show was over?!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Hornome: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hummm is alright grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by dapsoneh: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
SmartProf:
On top 30million naira? BBnaija is not all about winners, its about being able to show the world what u are capable of doing. Where are Efe, Miracle, Katung and the rest today. Ebuka did not win but remains the most successful of all the housemates so far. Nengi doesn't need to even do runs to make it, she can model, she can be ambassador to various multinational companies and the rest. The exposure they all had is enough for anyone that can package himself to make it..
NB: i am not denying the fact that some of them do runs oooooo. Like some that will come and tell u some FANS bought them land in Banana island, bought them Range Rover as birthday gist, or bought the 7.5million naira worth of wrist watch in the present BUHARI'S Administration

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Aufbauh(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
This Laycon guy is a womanizer. I've observed this his tendency carefully.
Unfortunately he miscalculated by toasting an 'eye opened Erica' who has her eyes on Kidd.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Risingblue008(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
This guy called laycon get serious problem ooo

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Homoth(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
O boy, Of Lay Lay don dy reveal his feelings, tbh, he and nengi would make a perfect couple, �

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by ForeThinker: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Vacora(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
This is becoming tiresome. Absolute bollocks.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Madibah(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
The attraction is bcuz of yansh
Any other thing na lamba

5 Likes

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by StagethemTVee: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Whoever said its because of yansh Nengi exist? Na out of the abundance of your heart Laycon. You were always quick to grab her yansh, so what do you want your followers to think?

10 Likes

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by mainkendo: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jagaba talata
We have heard. anticipated smartness I think.
Jagaba talata
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by kilonshele101(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
okay

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by AFULA(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.