Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 (17855 Views)

Police Bans Protests, Gatherings & Processions In Lagos State / Imo Police Bans Protests 24 Hours To Supreme Court Judgement Review / Imo House Of Assembly Bans Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by sibepoc(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Next time you guys won't vote a previous military man as President again

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Reference(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
Good for Nigerians. Next time you face elections, know who to vote for. If you like when 2023 comes round, choose another oven without thermostat and regulator, na una go roast. I think we were looking for a 'strong leader'. Nigerians got a tipper without power steering, strong one...and we are now headed for the bush....who will save.

I will forever remember the iconic Pirelli advert: 'Power is nothing without control'

You elect/employ someone to organise and preside over all society aka Executive President and you have no say whatsoever as to how the fellow goes about the job, what do you call that...hmmm.... And he says that you cannot tell him what to do.... only in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Egoveen: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
qDshocker:
If Nigerians are really ready to protest,even all the security personnel put together can't stop the voice... But Nigerian youths can carry BB9JA for head like buy gala
You forgot to mention BET9JA.......Nigerian youths has had their brains turned upside down because none of them has the audacity to challenge this govt......thunder fire Buhari the presidiot of zoogeria.
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Donspicey: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
They think every one is a coward abi? Am coming out tomoro and nothing will happen.. I no dey fear NOTHING

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by ruffDiamond: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
wait..

chai! anytime I remember that tupac line in 'Juice'when he confronted and challenge his gang members (omar epp)why they always running from everyone?tupac furiously told ..'we run from Randall! (another bad gang)we rum from security guard!we run from the police!...it's like he was referring to Nigerians!.. here,we run from every damn things, even boys,brigade, man'o'war ,girls guide, red cross, anything in uniform (except students) especially the yorubanza cowards down southwest!
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by ceejay80s(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Is this harsh economy not affecting these police too?
Few months back I was watching a protest on CNN , after that blackman was killed by a police officer,
A police man was among the protesters

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by DAVE5(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:
Welcome development. A man did spent 4 years, all we could see was violation of human rights, hunger, frustration and anguish yet some set of people voted same man again, were u expecting a miracle before? Our eyes never clear

Truly our eyes never clear

We never ready
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Minjim: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
What kind of tyranny is this. What right does the police have to warn law abiding citizens?
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Whiteways: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
Why banning people for speaking out their pain?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by olisefom: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
We are talking what concerns Nigeria and some people are talking tribe. Una eye go clear #nigeriayouthunite

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by permit(m): 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Truth be told. we've got no balls in the present Nigeria and it is a pity.
Nigeria is the modern day slave zone where nothing works and the citizens are compelled to live with it.

You dear not ask for your right and live for the next day. All thanks to "criminal lord lugard"

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
bluefilm:
Suffering and smiling.

That's the best description of these people.

There is only one person which is the commander and chief or suffering and smiling on nairaland that's me

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
we are coming out tomorrow do ur worst, u go shoot tired 2moro oduduwa republic must stay

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Aiyk2333: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
grin cheesy Nigeria is bigger than any group looking for money.
Igbos criminal think we are playing here.
just a dumb fatherless and motherless mofo. do Biafra hold protest in Lagos? isn't the ban concerning sowore's planned protest? you're irredeemably dumb that u mention at every opportunity
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Gokoyer1401: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
This is a nice station. I actually read that vienna is one the smartest cities in the world. I am in Nordic area shaa.

Make we relate later bro and, may be I can come for holiday with my family in the nearest future after convid19 problem.
Ykc2:
Na una sabi me dey enjoy my self for vienna, fulani people can take over western nigeria join to their Emirates for all I care afteral na the same Mohammed dem dey worship, so as I promised about showing you guys vienna city ,Vienna city with population of 2million yet the have the biggest train station in western EUROPE,I was here when this train station was started and am here they finished it I been using it now for the past 8 years,
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Karlovich:
Afonjaz coward can't even do anything, they'll rather consume rat poison
Things you need to focus on instead of afonja

1. Bad potopoto road in the east
2. Ohu/Osu system
3. Female inheritance
4. Selling of daughters in the name of marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Aiyk2333: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Thinks you need to focus on instead of afonja

1. Bad potopoto road in the east
2. Ohu/Osu system
3. Female inheritance
4. Selling of daughters in the name of marriage

1: bad potopoto is a national phenomenon
2: Osu system is a thing that exists only on paper u dumbass it rarely does today
3: female inheritance isnt really prevalent especially to average families who have no or less inheritance to will to family members, the rich ones will to their female daughters
4: selling of daughters as you opined has helped in making igbo men value their wives. whatever costs u alot, you'll definitely cherish and guard jealously.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by SexytorresE(f): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Do they really know what independence means ? Where is the independence when they arrest people for voicing out, we are just slave in our own country . Pls no one should send me “happy Independence Day” nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by ipswitch: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ok. No rally abi? And cup of gari selling for N160 in Katsina. Ko maa lo bee....
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by dele1727: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Karlovich:
Afonjaz coward can't even do anything, they'll rather consume rat poison

Who is a coward?

The one who kills himself(as you say) or the one who ran away to ivory coast dressed like a woman

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Fash20: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
How will you prosecute parents for the crime of the child is that even lawful
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by ukpahu(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
My question is what did we gain since 1960
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Mozino007(m): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
loveth360:
Coward odudupigs should come out and protest.

Nigeria police are ready to give you people one one bullet for bumbum.
Dont worry na ur toto go hear ham!,shey bi u dey d same lagos dey vomit dis rubbish olosho total filling station club for ajah!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by loveth360(f): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mozino007:
Dont worry na ur toto go hear ham!,shey bi u dey d same lagos dey vomit dis rubbish olosho total filling station club for ajah!!!
Na me and your mother dey run show here.
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Comedian2019: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Abeg when are they going to ban bandits and Boko boyz?
...just asking
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Aiyk2333:

1: bad potopoto is a national phenomenon
2: Osu system is a thing that exists only on paper u dumbass it rarely does today
3: female inheritance isnt really prevalent especially to average families who have no or less inheritance to will to family members, the rich ones will to their female daughters
4: selling of daughters as you opined has helped in making igbo men value their wives. whatever costs u alot, you'll definitely cherish and guard jealously.

Such a silly excuse for a 21st century man.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by JohnOkolo: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
sapientia:
Police now warn us to stay at home.

Police has become an organ of the ruling party.

A policeman will confidently kill you for protesting his own poor welfare packages.

You are actually safer with no police in sight.

It's better this way

When protest have become filled with Propaganda and no one knows who sponsors what.

Did you hear the Govt made similar declaration when TUC, NLC was preparing for a Protest, I guess not.

I thought Oduduwaa People's Nation and Biafrans will break October 1st.

This is the even of October 1st where are those tyrants, guess you don't want to be blown away to Ogun and Sango and Amadioha era

This is one Nigeria whosoever don't like it bleep off
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by Guyman02: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
noleflendum:
Edo is not Ragos
Prof Nwabueze whose picture you used as Meme cried because he was seeing ahead, DSS just recruited 583 northerners and 93 southerners and I know that non of your jobless relatives made the list, same with NNPC, FIRS, NMA etc. They are waiting for the 774k job already shared among the national assembly, ministers and agberos like MC Oluomo.
Keep attacking Igbos in every forum because they are not keeping quiet
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by TemmyT002(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nigeria is in soup
Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by naija4life247: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Bialegend:
Hakeem Odumosu. See name. Yoruba muslims and the love to slave for the fulanis. Tufiakwa!!

Slaves that used over three million of your OSU brethren for pepper soup and suya in 1967. You have been warned, troop to the streets and be used for shooting practice.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 by udemzyudex(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
We are in a military regime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Debunks Claim Of Falsifying Abia Election Result / NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity / Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.