Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? (25261 Views)

NIMC Clears Over 2.5m Backlog Of NIN Modification – DG / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by KingintheNorth(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Guys I'm asking for a friend , if you are based abroad and earn 2.5 million naira after tax, what would you invest in Nigeria??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by leetech: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
Landed property
Betting shop biz

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by MisterBanny(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
KingintheNorth:
Guys I'm asking for a friend , if you are based abroad and earn 2.5 million naira after tax, what would you invest in Nigeria??

Baba, Just say you're the one earning such figures and not ur friend. We will not rob you

225 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Rathoreng(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hh, op , I’ve a tech startup business(Based on a booking system)running in Nigeria, you can invest if satisfied (equity investment)

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by okoroemeka(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
KingintheNorth:
buy land and build a plaza of shops,hostel,residential buildings,hotel,he should run away from investments he cannot control or manage directly or less it is for the manager and brothers to smile to the bank but property management is more rigid and inflexible, doesn't encourage mismanagent or less your brothers and sisters are collecting rent.

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by rickleye: 3:09am On Jul 09, 2023
Rathoreng:
Hh, op , I’ve a tech startup business(Based on a booking system)running in Nigeria, you can invest if satisfied (equity investment)

Elaborate !!!
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by KingintheNorth(m): 6:07am On Jul 09, 2023
Rathoreng:

Can you explain further pls?

6 Likes

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:10am On Jul 09, 2023
lipsrsealed
Real estate biz my Nigha..

And every other nigha who tells you about any online investment should be considered as your lifetime enemy.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Rathoreng(m): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:

Can you explain further pls?
Dm me on WhatsApp me , so that we’ll talk in expansion I.e the encapsulation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Rathoreng(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2023
rickleye:

Elaborate !!!

It’s a booking based SaaS business (subscription based model business(which is valued at making more than 100k per week ) both software and website, dm me for further information

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Rathoreng(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2023
As am also part of another marketplace software and platform ”We kasuwa” ( one of Kano state largest e commerce market place, valued at 100m by singer market, Kano), we can give a share here also, Anyways, just DM me

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Rathoreng(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Real estate biz my Nigha..

And every other nigha who tells you about any online investment should be considered as your lifetime enemy.

You should read books like ; Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim and The psychology of Money and the Science of Money by Brian Tracy; to know more on where to apply online, when and why, because it’s depends on the field, According to Forbes almost 80 percent of new businesses fail or go bankrupt within two years, it’s because of the above reasons I mentioned. Just now I was reading a thread, on a Silicon Valley company which got a funding of around $400m(400 billion naira) approximately, but lost it all just before the launch of its first product.

E.g the actual owner of WhatsApp was just a dude which was rejected several times by facebook as an intern, but later made WhatsApp and sold it for more than $15bn( worth even more than our Dangote) at that time, so internet works bro 📈💯
So it’s all about getting the right people in the right place for the right reasons at the right time.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by thesolutions(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
ok
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by NaijaCover(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Use The 2.5million Naira And Start Blogging Business And Thank Much Later.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by mariahAngel(f): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Stocks!
Easy profits without stress.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by streetpaddy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Lannyjoe4u: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Omo
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Henix(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
leetech:
Landed property
Betting shop biz

Is betting shop still lucrative these days?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Pmedia7787: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:

start from properties here in nigeria
dont buy in lagos

buy from real owners from other southwestern states, get all documents
you cool

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by jmoore(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Agriculture: Pig farming, catfish farming, goats, plantain plantation.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mmm…
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by richard870(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:
A service-oriented business is your best bet

7 Likes

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by whippersnapper(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
Buy hectres of lands at remote places when i say remote thick bushes in an environment with good prospects especially if there is coaltarred road when development reaches that place you can sell it. The price should double in 3-5 years

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by ednut1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hostels near school environment

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Temtemtop: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
MisterBanny:

Just say your the one earning such figures and not ur friend. We will not rob you

Olodo
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:

did your friend ask you to ask for him

9 Likes

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Psammmy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
leetech:
Landed property
Betting shop biz

Are you lagos based, would be interested in opening that betting business for a dear cousin of mine.. Dm me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Hamachi(f): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
Meerahbel:
I think the following are important and can be applied to other related-food businesses.

1. YOUR KNOWLEDGE of Suya making. The processing, spices, etc. Do not limit your self to the usual method of processing. You can come up with your own recipes/methods too.

2. RELIABLE SOURCE OF MEAT (Where to get your meat and the quality of meat).

3. YOUR LOCATION - Position yourself at the right place where customers will easily locate you.

4. YOUR PACKAGING/BRANDING - You can package your suya in customized or branded paper/plastic bags and supply offices and other work places.. people can even place orders when you advertise/market online.

5. DO THE UNUSUAL - You do not need to wait till night before you start processing your suya.) Start processing during day time and let people around you perceive the aroma of suya to draw their attention. Also, keep your processing area/facility clean, attractive to the eye.

6. THINK BIG - Tell people that you can supply them nicely processed and packaged suya for their parties, events, conferences, hangouts, etc. You can also add other things to your suya business as a complement (You can do something like Suya + a bottle of Coke #1,000).

7. RESEARCH AND IMPROVE ON YOUR PLAN

8. START-UP AND BACK-UP FUND - Apart from your startup capital, backup capital is also very important especially in this our Nigeria where you wake up the next day to discover that the cost of commodities, transportation, etc., has gone up.

9. LEARN, LEARN AND IMPROVE ON YOUR BUSINESS

Thanks.
grin

Also, buy some $ as I have been doing that since $ went from #300 to $ since two years ago and I never regretted it.

Finally, don't do any business that involves ELECTRICITY.

All the best

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Joyful365: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
If I was you I'd definitely invest in real estate in Nigeria (if you're residing in non English country) or USA/CANADA, if you reside in any of the two...

If you're from Edo state, I know of a very good property that is available for sale... The land has an uncompleted one story building, iron tank and some other items it it... Less than 500 feet from express road. I'll attach or send you the picture/ video if you're interested.

Another good biz is trucking business...buy trucks, install trackers you can monitor and get drivers and a good manager who understands the trucking business in any big company in your state... Like in Edo there's one where you can make at least 300k every two/three weeks from delivering company products to company customer... But this one will give you hypertension if you don't have a good driver or manager who's committed and really dedicated to see the business grow...

In all you do, don't convert your money to naira and store in any Nigerian bank cos inflation will wipe off the value...

Also, if you are saving in USD, you can just use the funds to invest in bonds pending when you go into real biz

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by lexy2014: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
Originakalokalo:

How many people really make this amount as salary monthly?

did u actually read what he typed?

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bobby Ubani Chinagorom Max Dedicates His Child In A Glamorous Event (Photos) / Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds / Union Bank Takes Over Dangote’s Company Over Unpaid N4b Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.