Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Steps On How To Proceed With Land Investment Business In Nigeria. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Steps On How To Proceed With Land Investment Business In Nigeria. (226 Views)

For Sale A Refinery License 100,000BPD With Land 400 Acres At Ipokia Ogun State. / 20% To 25% Interest On Your Land Investment Plans With Us For 6months And 1yr / Please Avoid This Land Investment Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps On How To Proceed With Land Investment Business In Nigeria. by OlaogunMichael(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
Making money investing in Land in Nigeria is a sure business.
The next big deal in investment in Nigeria is real estate due to the limited availability of land in Lagos State ibeju lekki land is the new crude oil.

But to invest in any business in Nigeria or anywhere in the world, you have to know about what you are investing into.

It goes for every business including land investments, selling cars starting or starting any new business.

Important information you will need to research about:

How to know the land status you are about to invest into:
https://sites.google.com/view/ome-land-mapping/how-to-know-government-acquisition-land

Cost of land survey in Lagos state:
https://sites.google.com/view/ome-land-mapping/cost-of-land-survey-in-lagos

And many more on our website:
https://sites.google.com/view/ome-land-mapping

Real estate and land investment are one of the easiest and most straightforward businesses, all it entails is working with the right professionals so as to make your investment journey as simple as possible.

Do you know Otedola made his billions in real estate before investing in oil and he has said he is going back to invest in real estate. So you should see how lucrative and easy the sector is.

Re: Steps On How To Proceed With Land Investment Business In Nigeria. by OlaogunMichael(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
You have to know what you are about investing in and they employ people who are professionals in whatever business you are about to venture into.

A great example is Ahlaji Aliko Dangote,he is not an engineer but he has invited people who know much about engineering and petroleum technology to help him in his investment in the Dangote refinery located in Ibeju Lekki.

What you are to do if you want to invest in land or real estate in Nigeria especially in Lagos is to hire the right professionals, you need two Professionals;

1.You need a Land surveyor, what a land surveyor will do for you is to help investigate if where you are buying is the right place to buy if it's not all the accusations or it is not a problematic land and give you at the great recommendations.

And also after buying any land the service of a surveyor is needed to help you demarcate your land, show the boundaries(Mapping) and register your land survey plan documents in the ministry which will be used to make an agreement between you and the land seller.
This procedure is also to be carried out by a surveyor when you which to sell you land as a whole or in plots to whoever will be buying from you, this process is used to show that you are the true owner of the land.
My recommendation

A land surveyor in Lagos And Ogun state that i will strongly recommend in Nigeria is Surv Olaogun, you can call him or contact him on 09025234582 also WhatsApp.

This leads us to the second professional you will need:

2. A lawyer;
A lawyers function is to file an agreement between you and the seller, included in the agreement should be you Registered Survey Plan(Very Important); this must have being provided by the surveyor and your receipt.
Then all agreement should be filed into a court of law, if these few and simple steps are followed any other person who comes on your land can be charged with trespassing.

Your land will be safe and secured from wahala. Do a have nice day, i will be grateful when i get a plot of land as gift for my educative post. i am waiting. grin grin grin
Re: Steps On How To Proceed With Land Investment Business In Nigeria. by OlaogunMichael(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2020
Read My Post On How To Know Land In Ibeju Lekki With Excision:

https://www.nairaland.com/6127825/how-know-land-ibeju-lekki
Re: Steps On How To Proceed With Land Investment Business In Nigeria. by OlaogunMichael(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2020
Read My Post On How To Know The Cost Of Land Survey In Lagos:

https://www.nairaland.com/6150549/how-much-survey-plan-lagos
Re: Steps On How To Proceed With Land Investment Business In Nigeria. by OlaogunMichael(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Survey In These Area Of Lagos State? / Invest You In Properties In Lagos State / Available For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.