Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl (30446 Views)

62-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl In Katsina (Photo) / Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member / Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by TheWalkingMind: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Hi, brother. Please read his post again. He didn't derail the thread. Rather, he tackled the issue from a different angle. Being a religious person, he preferred to use his religious metaphor to tackle the issue and also warn future culprits to desist from the act.

To me, and some others, I don't see anything wrong with it. Anyone who feels offended should simply skip his teaching.

God bless you.

Note the world "every". And if you can't phantom the wrongness of what he's doing, then God help you.
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by bigcasava1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Heartless idiot he will rot in jail
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by delishpot: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Donkalio:
Rapist constitute 62% of inmate, we are still yet to find out what is inside punna, that men cant resist.

Bad taste in joke/sarcasm
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by delishpot: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
You are guaranteed to get a slap on the wrist for rape in naija than to survive stealing Maggi/phone.

Better to rape a thousand naija women than to tell police officer that bail is free and you know your rights.
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by annyplenty(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Prayer Request Against Escalation and Publicising of LGBT Activities in Nigeria

Dear Brothers/Sisters in Christ,

I had a dream over the night, the early hours of Saturday, 26th September, 2020, which suggests that the activities of LGBT (Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgenders) Community might explode and become open in Nigeria.

As you may know LGBT means 'Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgenders. Such activities were what led to destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Kindly let us rise and pray against such in Nigeria.

-1. Let us pray to God to arrest all such agenda and activities in Nigeria.

-2. Let us pray that no gay festival or gay pride will hold in Nigeria.

3. Let us pray that God should deliver all that are into such activities in Nigeria.

Let us enthrone Jesus Christ as the Lord over Nigeria.

Thank you.

www.jesuscoming1..com
YouTube.com/raptureglorious
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 02, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
Note the world "every". And if you can't phantom the wrongness of what he's doing, then God help you.

Lol, this my brother eh.. It's well.. cheesy

God bless you
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Chigo247(m): 12:41am On Oct 02, 2020
5 yrs is small nah
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by k2money(m): 2:56am On Oct 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
If Man will sentence Man For Evil Deeds,
Then let's Imagine what will be the Fate of all who Remain in Evil and Depart this Earth in Sin..
Let's Imagine the Fate of all who Refuse God's Free Gift of Salvation..

It will be Excessively Terrible ! Wailing and Gnashing of teeth.
Being soaked in fire and in Worms that do not Die..

It will not Be our Portion in Jesus Name..
Tonight is the night of Salvation!
The Next Moment is not Guaranteed!
So you are serving a wicked god that can roast someone in fire?
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by EdiskyHarry: 5:02am On Oct 02, 2020
This judge deserves nothing but death for indirectly supporting raping of a 13 years old girl, shame on Nigeria.
Only 5 years for such a big abomination.
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Gval123: 5:03am On Oct 02, 2020
Ordinary 5yrs for vandalizing Teen Punanni abi. This country is dead. case close
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by femi4: 5:34am On Oct 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

To you. But to some of us, he does. We should be tolerant. If you don't like his preaching, kindly skip it, as there are others who do.

God bless you.
He's out of point. Don't be dogmatic. You can't be posting same message on every topic and expect it to make sense.

Correcting wrongs has nothing to do with tolerance
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by miketayo(m): 7:06am On Oct 02, 2020
Rape and attempted murder, just 5 years
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2020
I will rather masturbate than rape a minor, what is happening with so many mad men now days? No wonder some women call us dogs, scum, just imagine a so called army officer that is trained to protect the vulnerable, even smashing her head with wall, I swear to the Almighty God if you do this for our area not only a corporal if you are a field Marshal we will ripped you off alive.
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Annychibest(f): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2020
Good. Serves him right. There should not be any mercy for rapists.
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2020
femi4:
He's out of point. Don't be dogmatic. You can't be posting same message on every topic and expect it to make sense.

Correcting wrongs has nothing to do with tolerance

This is your opinion, brother. The hundreds of people who like his posts have theirs too, including me. We find it didactic, and you should respect that. Condemning the rape act using his religion is 100% spot on, even though it may not sit down well with his religious opposition.

At the emboldened, that's not correction but destructive condemnation out of sheer intolerance.

My point is, let's all learn to be tolerant, including me. I respect the fact that you don't like his message. But you should also respect the fact that a lot of us do. If he wasn't in line with the topic, it would have been understandable.

Anyway, may God bless us all. cheesy
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by femi4: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This is your opinion, brother. The hundreds of people who like his posts have theirs too, including me. We find it didactic, and you should respect that. Condemning the rape act using his religion is 100% spot on, even though it may not sit down well with his religious opposition.

At the emboldened, that's not correction but destructive condemnation out of sheer intolerance.

My point is, let's all learn to be tolerant, including me. I respect the fact that you don't like his message. But you should also respect the fact that a lot of us do. If he wasn't in line with the topic, it would have been understandable.

Anyway, may God bless us all. cheesy
Majority does not always make sense. In fact clout chasing folks like him will always liked his post. The truth is not always popular

Every thread is unique, only a fool will think same comment would be appropriate. If you have little or no idea on the subject matter, its better you move onto the next one than displaying your folly
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2020
femi4:
Majority does not always make sense. In fact clout chasing folks like him will always liked his post. The truth is not always popular

Every thread is unique, only a fool will think same comment would be appropriate. If you have little or no idea on the subject matter, its better you move onto the next one than display your folly

You're still making the same mistake - being judgmental cheesy . Or are you also being jealous of the number of likes he's garnering? I hope not, even if that's what your post is appearing itself to me to seem like.

Like I said, he's tackling issues from his own religious point of view. He didn't quote or tag anyone. He simply tackled the issue from a unique perspective he's used to, and a lot of Nairalanders find it okay.

Please, let's be tolerant. It won't cost you much calories to just skip it.

May God help us all.
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by femi4: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

You're still making the same mistake - being judgmental cheesy . Or are you also being jealous of the number of likes he's garnering? I hope not, even if that's what your post is appearing itself to me to seem like.

Like I said, he's tackling issues from his own religious point of view. He didn't quote or tag anyone. He simply tackled the issue from a unique perspective he's used to, and a lot of Nairalanders find it okay.

Please, let's be tolerant. It won't cost you much calories to just skip it.

May God help us all.
Go to other platform and learn
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2020
femi4:
Go to other platform and learn

Learn what? Lol, my brother. Please go through my posts again. And remain blessed. cheesy
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by cardoctor(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2020
IamD18:
And what happens after 5 years?

He comes out and start raping again right?

Y'all underrate the importance of jungle justice in this country.

And still be claiming to still be in service and acting under cover. God help us
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2020
austine4real:
angry angry sad

Head slammers

Na dem
you need to cross - check, there in the north, Christians bear all these names. Don't be stupid and bigot always. Just advising!
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
If Man will sentence Man For Evil Deeds,
Then let's Imagine what will be the Fate of all who Remain in Evil and Depart this Earth in Sin..
Let's Imagine the Fate of all who Refuse God's Free Gift of Salvation..

It will be Excessively Terrible ! Wailing and Gnashing of teeth.
Being soaked in fire and in Worms that do not Die..

It will not Be our Portion in Jesus Name..
Tonight is the night of Salvation!
The Next Moment is not Guaranteed!
Amen sir!! We ask for God intervention in our lives

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by NELLY1990: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nawa o

The one supposed to protect citizens from harm, is the one harming them.

How can you be to wicked to hit a minors head against a wall before defiling her??

This world is full of evil people everywhere. God pls protect us and our children from them in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Wolexdey(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
#Shameful act by the dismissed soldier
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by anonymuz(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
tiswell:
A hypocrite
thanks for the correction
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by geniusjames(m): 5:47am On Oct 03, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/30/soldier-dismissed-sentenced-to-five-years-for-defiling-teenage-girl/amp/

A country where we sentence an 11 year old to life imprisonment for blasphemy, and sentence a soldier to just 5 years for raping a minor.
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by tiswell(m): 5:44am On Oct 04, 2020
anonymuz:
thanks for the correction
you are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Friend In Ogun Over A Woman (Photo) / Man Murdered By Armed Robbers At Buruku Lagos Road (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.