Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Pls Help! My Mom's Money Stolen From Acct! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help! My Mom's Money Stolen From Acct! (324 Views)

₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna / I Got My Money Stolen Today / Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! My Mom's Money Stolen From Acct! by vinceyinnovation: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
my mom got a call from a man that claims he works in FCMB headquarters that her salary has been paid she denied because she had not yet received alert.

After the call she got her credit alert, followed by 3 Types of text containing OTP numbers. then her whole Salary was debited!

Help! can someone withdraw a person's money from his/her accounts without ATM card password, bvn am confused.
Re: Pls Help! My Mom's Money Stolen From Acct! by LeeSantos(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
did she send them the OTP?
Re: Pls Help! My Mom's Money Stolen From Acct! by Uzomacharles: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
Report to bank Ooooo...

Dem don Wire her account maybe she called some digits from the back of the ATM Card Or The PIN...

So sad

The earlier the better
Re: Pls Help! My Mom's Money Stolen From Acct! by chatinent: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
For every bank big theft is a bank worker pulling the strings from behind.
Re: Pls Help! My Mom's Money Stolen From Acct! by Humanoid01(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Banks don't call their customers. Anybody who calls you with a number claiming to be a customer care representative is a scammer.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can You Estimate To Say You Are Wealthy / I Can't Credit Alert From A Bank,i Don't Bank With, Please Help / Free Online Webinar To Learn About Crypto And Blockchain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.