Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. (2781 Views)

Ecuador: Police Block Runway With Cars To Prevent Plane From Landing / Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by molybdenum0012: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hey guys,

If you are in any of these three countries Argentina, Peru and Ecuador please share your experience. How is life there?

Learnt that it takes just two years to get their citizenship after which you can have access to about 143 countries visa free.
Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by chatinent: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
Peru is an updated Nigeria.
Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by Madibah(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Argentina is somehow like Italy
I don't know about Ecuador

But Peru no be country
Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by babakb: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
molybdenum0012:
Hey guys,

If you are in any of these three countries Argentina, Peru and Ecuador please share your experience. How is life there?

Learnt that it takes just two years to get their citizenship after which you can have access to about 143 countries visa free.

2 years only if you marry their citizen...
Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by molybdenum0012: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
babakb:

2 years only if you marry their citizen...

Okay... From my research, if you lived two short years in Argentina you can apply for citizenship and, thus, —the 19th most-powerful passport on the planet in that it gives you access to 170 countries without needing a visa.
Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Try brazil, uruguay or chile. Damn a lot of southern american nations are so underrated. Good and fast growing economies alongside extremely powerful passports and super beautiful women.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by mryoung16: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Brazil today and Tomorrow. Thank me later.
Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
All these ones no be country abeg.
Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by lordally(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Try brazil, uruguay or chile. Damn a lot of southern american nations are so underrated. Good and fast growing economies alongside extremely powerful passports and super beautiful women.

Bro please I just sent you a mail....please I need to discuss something very important with you...please it's very important cos I really need your help on this Software journey
Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
lordally:

Bro please I just sent you a mail....please I need to discuss something very important with you...please it's very important cos I really need your help on this Software journey
I have replied.
Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by lordally(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

I have replied.

Thanks I appreciate
Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by Educhopper(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
It is 4 years actually and not 2 years.
Which all depends if you are legal before the marriage to a peruvian. If illegal and still married, you are entitled to nothing. Not even a Permanent Residence.
Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by Educhopper(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kinda correct. Just that the system works better. Light, water, roads, etc. Crime and drug trafficking is high. Peru passport is super beneficial.
chatinent:
Peru is an updated Nigeria.
Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by john8899: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Please I would like to know about moving to Ecuador or Jordan.
Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by john8899: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
mekus1996john@gmail.com
Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by Educhopper(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Among the 3 countries mentioned according to ranking, Argentina is the best, followed by Peru then Ecuador. Brazil, Chile are ranked even better amongst them all. Note that south americans do not speak our native english language. So to survive, learning their native spanish or portuguese in brazil is a 100% must.
molybdenum0012:
Hey guys,

Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by babakb: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
molybdenum0012:

Okay... From my research, if you lived two short years in Argentina you can apply for citizenship and, thus, —the 19th most-powerful passport on the planet in that it gives you access to 170 countries without needing a visa.

Its actually after 2 years of permanent residence and not temporary residence...
Re: How Is Life In Argentina, Peru And Ecuador. by Educhopper(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Depends on your mission or aim of travelling to these places. If you are an english teacher, both countries would suit you. Sportsman also survive anywhere. For hussles? What kind of hussles? These countries are not better than Naija. Yet have their benefits. From little experience, Ecuador rank better. Jordan is in middle east. Religion and other cultural differences might be a deciding factor. Decision boils down to what your aim of travelling there are.. quote author=john8899 post=94746927]Please I would like to know about moving to Ecuador or Jordan.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Ade Wants A Friend To Hook Up In Canada! / Direction From Abeokuta To Akure Needed / Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.