Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" (50367 Views)

Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by Bar1941(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Go and queue mumu, is it your celebration? If you want to show the world a better way of celebrating then win your fights...Celebration is only for the winners.
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by SATANNIST: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2020
superior1:
You wey carry the picture of his decapitated head on your IG no dey disguising ba?

Go an siddon joors
no mind the bastard
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by Ajixegun: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2020
The ref should have left Adesanya to hit more before separating them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by k2money(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ajẹ kún ìyá ni ó jẹ ajẹ kún ìyà ni ó jẹ, tábà rí ẹni tí ó lè dá mi mú tó lọ ń dé náà dé ní àjẹ kún ìyá ni ó jẹ

1 Like

Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by stanliwise(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
mightyhazel:
That was irresponsible and unsportsmanly of adesanya.. he should apologise ASAP
Yea true
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by Bahamas95(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
It's obvious the defeat really Costa him alot of pain. grin

Our brother will still panel beat and fvck him up next time.
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by Guyman02: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hey, don't try him again or he will transmit the frustration that led him out of Nigeria on you
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by greypencils: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
till then suckerrr...
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by OdefaGirl(f): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mattressdoctor:
grin

"You are too skinny, bro.I won't fight like yoel Romero. I will chase you down and knock you cold out"
If it was only words that was needed to win matches, probably Costa would have won.

I am the mattress doctor.
Do you know that most spinal cord disorder are aggravated by matterress you lie on. The mattress/foam you lie on should be chosen based on characteristic unique to individuals. I am here to help you sleep better.

"I have waistpain".This is caused by the mattress you lie on.

You are damn right about the "mattress" part grin
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by SpicyMimi(f): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
See person wey them trash in less than 10 minutes. He got so knocked out he didn't even know he was being bleeped from behind lol. Goan sit down bro. Style Bender needs bigger opponents not a loud mouth chicken like you. This train is only going forward not backwards.
We don't want you to commit suicide when you collect the second beating grin
It is okay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by joepepsy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Seun this forum don turn to house fellowship or church I know understand, am a Christian but take these irritating things off your forum.
BestGospelMusic:
True victory can only be found in Christ. E get why Bible talk am
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by maasoap(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Lazy noisemaker. That celebration was the most interesting part of the fight. He fvcked him from behind like sex starved horse

It was indeed unprofessional and total disrespect to his opponent. We shouldn't be blind to that simple fact

2 Likes

Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by maasoap(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
BestGospelMusic:
True victory can only be found in Christ. E get why Bible talk am

Christians are becoming nuisance on Nairaland these days. It was used to be hijacking Islamic threads on Fridays before, now it is all threads on front page. Bunch of religion enthusiasts

1 Like

Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
I jizz approve grin grin grin
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by mozona(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
and tomorrow person will tell me wrestling is real!
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by olisaEze(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
He "didn’t see when he was in there"! grin grin grin

My broda take heart, clarity of vision is not a primary concern when somebody has a pair of huge knuckles to ur face. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by Malawian(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Are we sure this Israel guy is actually Yoruba?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by Mike3660(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is a true son of Igbo people.
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by newdetailsoper: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Happy independence,

I have 2 different independence promos.

Check the link below to take advantage:

https://www.nairaland.com/6153935/independence-promo
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by farouk2much(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
see this brasilian guye called paulo coasta... i strongly advise you to keep your self away frm adesanya.... if to say adesanya represent Nigeria at the ufc. You could have beat am. Becoz naigeria is a stupid country.. But as long as he's independent. Out there you no fit do am any thing. Mr costa. Adesanya stands on his own. No one can beat am......but any time he decide to follow nigeria go comptition. Na dat day em go record loses...but as of now adesanya is untouchble.. Go well adesanya my man

1 Like

Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by Hazel01Stevens(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
mightyhazel:
That was irresponsible and unsportsmanly of adesanya.. he should apologise ASAP

Now be 100 honest, if it was them white modafvckers that pulled that sort of celebration on Izzy, do you think Dem gonn be apologetic about shit.. bruvh this is MMA for ffs. Don't be a pvccy for nothing.
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
mad oh. Adesanya will still beat him blue black, he better goan ask his senior brother.
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by ACE1010: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Adeshina my home boy cheesy grin grin grin
Nigerians are proud of you grin cheesy
You made us proud grin cheesy
Nothing do you bro grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by Ever8090: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2020

Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by zudozz: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
U wan make they keel u b dat!
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by CrystalMax: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Theboy21:
the way he makes mouth can pain opponent very well cheesy cheesy cheesy
It is a strategy grin
Opponent wey no get mind no fit fight am and any opponent that finally does, will likely be fighting in fear.

1 Like

Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by nairanaira12: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Madibah:
Costa better run
Adesanya will eat you like coaster biscuits

And it will not Costa dime
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by deavicky(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Instead of him to concentrate on treating his wounds he is her saying nonsense. Does he need to ask him how he would want him to celebrate his defeat.

1 Like

Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by Haykinx98(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Theboy21:
This Adesanya is a real Yoruba nigga, the way he makes mouth can pain opponent very well cheesy cheesy cheesy

Swears,He was like "Kilon shele" after the match,He and Anthony Joshua even use d guy catch cruise for Video call�

2 Likes

Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Look at this wan that couldn't last 2 rounds like indomie noodle. Bros fighting you again will amount to zero relevance. Except you want The Last Stylebender to finish you next time. Who pass you don pass you. No need for excuses of "something happened b4 the fight". First accept your loss as a real man, then we can take you serious.
Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by Haykinx98(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
What I Ordered Vs What I got ;DWhat I Ordered Vs What I got

Re: Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" by Haykinx98(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
WHAT I ORDERED
VS
WHAT I GOT��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo / AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness / Samuel Peter Knocked-out By Arslanbek Makhmudov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.