Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Is Carpet Cleaning Necessary? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Carpet Cleaning Necessary? (541 Views)

Flogging Toddlers- Is It Really Necessary? / Thick Linoleum Carpet@ 3500 Per Square Meter / Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Carpet Cleaning Necessary? by reanson: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
If not then carpet will be damage or anything like these?
Re: Is Carpet Cleaning Necessary? by Tanzina: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
A carpet enhances the beauty of the house. But after a few days laying carpet gets dirty and looks very nasty. So carpet cleaning is very important to keep our house pretty. However, carpet cleaning is tough if we want to do it manually by ourselselves. So, you can hire professionals to clean your carpet perfectly.

Here is the importance of carpet cleaning :

Carpet is the most visible thing in a house. If any guests come into your home, he or she first notices the carpet. So you must keep your house appearance neat and clean by cleaning carpets regularly.

A nasty carpet can harm us in many ways. If we don't wash it regularly, the environment can be contaminated. Moreover, Germs and bacteria will make their dwell in your carpets. So if you want to make your environment healthy, you have to clean your carpets at least once in a week.

Regular Cleaning of the carpets can enhance the permanence of it. Dirt's and debris decrease the durability of carpet. So professional cleaners use many latest tools to make your carpet neat and clean.
Sometimes, we can't remove hard stains like Mud and dirt, Pet Stains, ink, red wine, coffee spoils etc. But professionals use some tools to remove this.

You don’t prefer to exchange your carpets regularly due to the fact truth be told, they are expensive. Therefore, their upkeep is essential for increasing their lives and longevity. Moreover, it is usually encouraged to spend some cash on the carpet cleaning services alternatively than spending an entire sum of money on swapping the complete zone.

However, there are lots of benefits of carpet cleaning that I can't write with these few words.
Re: Is Carpet Cleaning Necessary? by damayfoli: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
cleaning carpets is a very difficult task for me, since I have a cat and a dog at home
Re: Is Carpet Cleaning Necessary? by Navai23: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hi. I think I need it. I regularly clean carpets as I have small children, but everyone needs to do it. Cleanliness is very important. I sometimes consult with a famous housewife. You can contact her https://spotcarpetcleaners.com/blog/how-to-remove-wax-from-carpet/ . It will tell you how to do it all correctly.
Re: Is Carpet Cleaning Necessary? by StefanElizabeth: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
The well trained staff of carpet cleaning elizabeth can gently and safely eliminate most offensive odors caused by mildew, pets, smoke and other causes. You should contact them for best consultant of your carpet cleaning.
Re: Is Carpet Cleaning Necessary? by JenniferCruz: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Don't use a hard brush and harsh chemicals while cleaning carpets as it can damage your carpets.
Re: Is Carpet Cleaning Necessary? by Baueress: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2020
Not necessary
Re: Is Carpet Cleaning Necessary? by Mathewhayden1: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
When all other cleaning attempts fail, steam cleaning is one of the best carpet cleaning tips that will offer results. Steam cleaning does inject moisture into the carpet fibers, but much less moisture than if you were to shampoo your carpet by hand to disinfect and refresh it.

(1) (Reply)

Free 100 Naira Airtime / Fresh UTC Tomatoes / "I Went Through Hell Not Having A Child" - Mrs Ejimagea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.