Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

"I Went Through Hell Not Having A Child" - Mrs Ejimagea - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Went Through Hell Not Having A Child" - Mrs Ejimagea (551 Views)

Will I Regret Not Having Children / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Went Through Hell Not Having A Child" - Mrs Ejimagea by Knetpro(m): 12:03am On Mar 28, 2021
If you have been trying to conceive a child for some time now without success, the story of Mrs Titilope Ejimagwa will surely encourage you.

Back in 2010, Longrich Bioscience International, a global brand that was established in 1986, wanted to extend its operations to Nigeria.

So they approached Mrs. Titilope Olubisi Ejimagwa and offered her the opportunity of spearheading their business launch in the country.

Without hesitation, she turned them down.

Undeterred by the negative response, the Longrich officials presented her with their sanitary pad and panty liner as a gift from the company.

Coincidentally, Mrs Ejimagwa had been married for 10 years without having children.

According to her: “I went through hell not having a child. But because I am a happy type, people didn’t know that I didn’t have a child.

"However, my husband was much more concerned about having children than I was.

"He will be crying at night, ‘God please answer us. You know I love children, God give me children’ he would cry and pray while I was deep asleep.”

But little did she know that the gift of Longrich’s sanitary pad and panty liner would mark the turning point in both her marital life and her network marketing career.

She accepted the gift and began using the panty liner and sanitary pad.

She also gave some of the panty liners to her father who had kidney problem and would urinate on himself due to the problem.

Before then, the father was using diaper to avoid the embarrassing situation of inadvertently soiling himself with urine. He too began using the panty liners.

Mrs. Ejimagwa continues: “I used the liner and the pad, and I got pregnant. I was like what? Can this actually be real?

“So, I disappeared and came back to Lagos when I was seven months gone. I did not want other women to experience my experience and since I found a solution, I was determined to share. I did not even ask for a bonus.

“I was angry at the situation and was determined to share the solution. Then Alas, they called me and said: ‘Madam, give us your account number, you have a bonus.’

"I honestly didn’t understand how that happened because it was not my focus. So I told them I didn’t do anything, I only bought what I needed and kept on telling people and doing a demo.

“I was giving sanitary pads and doing demo everywhere.

"So, I didn’t buy so much, there was no repeated purchase from me and they were telling me I had money. How come? I asked how much the money was and they said it was a bit over a million.

“I was shocked. I gave them my account number and the money came in. The rest again, they say is history. You are not just using the products; you’re also making money from it."

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. / The Letter To Mum / To The Single Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.