Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Have Been Scammed By Escrow - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Been Scammed By Escrow (388 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Scammed By Escrow by peacekeeping(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
I just want to bring this froudlent act to the general public, also want to seek help to get my money back.

I have been following one particular cryptocurrencies on telegram owned by one escrow as "Nick". This guy pose as and exchanger between the buyer and the seller.

They buyer need to send money to his account, open confirmation of the money, the seller would fund the buyer wallet before he would transfer the money back to the seller.

Little did I know that all these people are his gangs. A seller wanted to sell about 200 trons, after negotiation I paid payment to Escrow account ( Exchanger) before I knew it, both the exchanger and the seller had already blocked and remove.

Pls I need help on how to get my money back.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Escrow by peacekeeping(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
Please don't mind my grammatical errors, I didn't edit before posting.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Escrow by Mood11: 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sorry oh.

I'm going to bed, goodnight tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Escrow by midolian(m): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
peacekeeping:
Please don't mind my grammatical errors, I didn't edit before posting.
Disappointed in you to have transacted with unknown people who added you to a group without your consent in the first place..

Highly disappointed.

Count it as one of your losses in life and move on....

Or you report the fraud to your bank..
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Escrow by Freestainworld(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2020
ok, I will consult thunder for you.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Escrow by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:27am On Oct 01, 2020
I'm sad for you
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Escrow by tobechi74: 3:09am On Oct 01, 2020
Take the screenshot and account numbers to The bank and report to branch manager.

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: “if Y’all Want Me To Lead The Protest” – Naira Marley / Two Days After Abduction, Police Rescue Abia Woman From Forest / Stop This Protest. Take The Protest To Vips And Top Govt Residential Areas, Nass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.