Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Akolawole's Football Quiz 7 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akolawole's Football Quiz 7 (1291 Views)

Another Mini Football Quiz / Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 / Football Quiz 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akolawole's Football Quiz 7 by Akolawole(m): 12:08am On Feb 03, 2006
[b]Members claimed, the previous one is too easy. Ok, here we go:

1) He is a very good sprinter for his secondary school, he is a member of Canada '87, he graduated to Saudi '89. He used to live in Ibadan, His nickname in secondary is "oyin". Who is he?

2) A member of Lagos state academicals, studied at UNILAG, represent Nigeria at our worst U-21 World cup campaign. Scored a solitary goal at the tournament, would have been Nigeria's best Striker of all times.He can head and can shoot with both legs. Who is he?

3)  Both are members of Adegboye Onigbinde's eagles of 1984, signed by Shooting stars for 1985 league campaign, both were given brand new 505 saloon cars. Who are they?

4) From 3(above), one of them is a graded coach in England, who is he?

5) He is popularly called tyson in the '80s, what is his full name?, what club does he played for? Has he ever represent Nigeria?, if yes, which competition?

6)He is considered a flop at Mauritius '93. Prior to the competition, he was carrying Nigeria's hope only to be a total flop in the competition. He is a Striker, played for a Lagos club. Who is he?

7) He is called "Dodo Mayana", he suprisingly left a top team to play for a "small " club in Oyo state, who is he? what "small" club am i reffering to?

cool He is a Nigerian,He is not Kanu Nwankwo, he once play in the same team as Thiery Henry in the '90s. Who is he? and what is his middle name? Which club am i reffering to?

I stop here.
Good luck [/b]
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 7 by teeroy(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2006
now bro these are questions to test the pre-internet football fan... a tip of the hat 2 u. i'll try.
1. Dimeji Lawal
2. Ademola Adesina
3. Rashidi Yekini and ....
6. Teslim Fatusi
7. Peter Rufai
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 7 by teeroy(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2006
7. sorry Peter Rufai moved from Stores(big club) to Femo Scorpions(small club) before proceeding to Dragons of Benin Republic whic also fielded Loveday Omoruyi at a time.
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 7 by Akolawole(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2006
teeroy:

now bro these are questions to test the pre-internet football fan... a tip of the hat 2 u. i'll try.

You got me there
Yes, it will be difficult to get these on the internet.
Very very good observation, i doff my hat as well, you are very very sound in Nigeria football BUT YOU ARE NOT EXCELLENT IN YOUR GIVEN ANSWERS grin
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 7 by Akolawole(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2006
@ EVERYONE
There is number 8
Thats the last question, i wonder why this Seun's head dey come as figure 8. grin
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 7 by teeroy(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2006
smileyThe answer to number 8 would be Victor Nosa Ikpeba....he played in the AS Monaco side that had the likes of Jurgen Klinsmann and Enzo Scifo.
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 7 by Akolawole(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2006
@Teeroy

Cant you just merge your answers together please?

i dont want one answer on monday and another answer on thursday, its not good enough! cool

(1) (Reply)

Siasia Live On Channels Tv! / A True Story About Cristiano Ronaldo.. / Nigeria Throws Away 4x400m @ World Juniors…by Running ALL Of 2nd Leg In LANE 4!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.