Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 (2479 Views)

Another Mini Football Quiz / Nigeria Football Quiz 3(Xmas Edition) / Football Quiz 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 by Akolawole(m): 2:13am On Feb 01, 2006
1) Celestine Babayaro had captain Nigeria before. True or False. If true when?

2) What is the nick-name of the following players (a) Kanu Nwankwo (b) Rashidi Yekini (c) Daniel Amokachi (d) Obafemi Martins (e) Mutiu Adepoju (f)Augustine Eguavoen (g) Bright Omokaro

3) What is the first name of the wives of these Nigeria players : Jay-Jay, Aghaowa,Mutiu Adepoju, Kanu Nwankwo.

4) Jose Mourinho recently described a Nigerian as " a pure gold". Who is he reffering to?

5) Which country is reffered to as the "mecca of Nigerian footballers" ?

6) Name at least five presents or former Nigerian players that are WELL educated. What qualification(s) do they have?

Good luck.

Note:  Winner will be declared before Nigeria/Tunisia 's match.
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 by ufuomanefe(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2006
celestine was the captain of nigeria at sydney 2000 olympics
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 by teeroy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2006
Hey bro...some of ur questions have absolutely nothing to do with football...u are beginning to soften up or are u running out of questions?? anyway let me make u happy by attempting
1.celestine babayaro was the captain of nigerian under 23 team at the sydney 2000 olympics.
2. kanu..papillo yekini..ye-king or goalsfather amokachi..da bull martins..oba-gol muitiu..headmaster euavoen..cerezo omokaro..ten-ten.
3.Nkechi,esosa,mutiat and amarachi.
4.mikel obi.
5.no particular country can lay claim to this title...in the 80s and early 90s, it used to be Belgium.this is an ambigous question.
6.adokie amasiemaka..has a law degree. mutiu adepoju has a first degree in PHE from U.I. sunday oliseh has an HND from yabatech seyi olofinjana has a degree from ABU zaria. Segun odegbami....U.I
7. i sincerely hope you will not ask such obscure questions again....completely off track...i expect u 2 keep it real...dont sell out.
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 by bolaoni(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2006
Bros na wa for you o.

Are these football questions or what? No yawa sha. I will conceed to teeroy. I think he should be the winner.

I'm not down with the private lives of people so I can't answer most of the questions. I am more concerned with what they do on the field of play than off it.

I hope your next quiz will contain on-field questions and not these stuffs. If not may be I should be preparing to answer the mother's name of a footballer! grin
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 by bagoma(f): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2006
first, it was o boy your questions are too hard o

now its your questions are not related to football

so if not related to football what are they related to? baseball or tennis? cool
come on guys i see nothing wrong with his questions, footballers are first humans and they have got lives outside the pitch!

ok akolawole i think everyone  is now ready for tougher questions, so.... wink
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 by Akolawole(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2006
Ah Ah
Na wa o

@ Teeroy
I know you are a master with better "questions"
I got 9/10 in your questions with just one attempt even with no incentive attached.

@ Everyone
My plan was to dig deep into private love life of Nigerian footballers and present pictures to support it and call it "akolawole's Valentine football quiz" but there will be much criticism than this.

@Bagoma
The unknown "saviour" at all times.
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 by Akolawole(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2006
teeroy:

Hey bro...some of your questions have absolutely nothing to do with football...u are beginning to soften up or are u running out of questions?? anyway let me make u happy by attempting

I dont look at books neither do i check anything before i give football questions, i will never never run out of questions. I am previliledge to watch a lot of footbal matches and trainning matches of IICC, Leventis united and virtually all national teams matches in Ibadan and one other country.
Ok, i will give another sets of questions today.
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 by teeroy(m): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2006
hooray...there's humility present in you. all i was saying is that...well never mind. i am expecting the new questions from u but u didn't tell me if i was right or wrong in my answers and if i must add.... u have an impressive CV when it comes to supporting clubs.....up sootin!!!
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 by bolaoni(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2006
Akolawole:

I don't look at books neither do i check anything before i give football questions, i will never never run out of questions. I am previliledge to watch a lot of footbal matches and trainning matches of IICC, Leventis united and virtually all national teams matches in Ibadan and one other country.
Ok, i will give another sets of questions today.

Baba Agba. I envy your records o. But me sef go dey await your questions jare.
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 by Akolawole(m): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2006
teeroy:

i am expecting the new questions from u but u didn't tell me if i was right or wrong in my answers and if i must add....

I have given the new questions last night, it was called "ak... football quiz 7"

Thank you all for flattering me o.
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 by Akolawole(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2006
@ Everyone

Not enough response on this thread, i thereby postpone the answers to other time.
Thanks.
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 by LoverBwoy(m): 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2006
Akolawole:

@ Everyone

Not enough response on this thread, i thereby postpone the answers to other time.
Thanks.

what do u expect its too bloody hard!!! i think u should mix ur questions a bit some , try taking the average age of the people in this forum into consideration .

Make some googleable grin
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 by bagoma(f): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LoverBwoy:
Make some googleable grin
Re: Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 by Akolawole(m): 2:52am On Mar 15, 2006
Thanks so much for those members that contributed in this context, i am very grateful.

Here is the answers:

(1) True, Celestine had captain Nigeria before, he was the captain of Olympic football team in Sydney in 2000.

(2) a)KANU-Papilo(b) RASHIDI YEKINI- Yeking or Goalsfather(c)DANIEL AMOKACHI-The Bull(d) OBAFEMI MARTINS- Obagol or Weapon of mass Destruction(e)MUTIU ADEPOJU-Headmaster(f) AUGUSTINE EGUAVON-Cerezo (g)BRIGHT OMOKARO-Ten-ten.

3) (1) Nkechi Okocha (2)Esosa Agahowa (3) Bimpe Mutiat Adepoju (4) Amarachi Nwakwo.

(4) The pure gold found in Africa by Jose is John Mikel Obi.

(5) Belgium is the mecca of Nigeria footballers.

(6) Highly educated eagles is as follows (1) Sam Okwaraji- Law degree (2) Chief Segun Odegbami- HND in Civil Engineering Ibadan Polytechnic (3) Adokie Amasimeka-Law Degree (4) Peter Rufai- BSC/Msc in Belgium and (5) Adeolu Adekola- First Degree UNILAG.

Thanks so much, you can dispute any of the answers here.

And please tell me who the winner is?

(1) (Reply)

Merrybet Mobile Registration : / See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death / Safe 1.30 Odd Rollover For 20 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.