Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Another Mini Football Quiz - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Another Mini Football Quiz (6113 Views)

Akolawole's Football Quiz 6 / Nigeria Football Quiz 3(Xmas Edition) / Football Quiz 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Mini Football Quiz by Akolawole(m): 3:46am On Jul 07, 2006
Here we go again:

1) He scored Nigeria's winner against Senegal at Senegal '92 african cup of Nations. What is his middle name?

2) He dumped Nigeria to play for Poland. What is his name? { very cheap LoverB, where are you?}

3) He would have been the first Nigerian to play for Real Madrid, in fact, he even do a Pre-season trainning tour with them in United States with the likes of Emil Butrageno few years ago. He was dumped because of his colour. Because of this, he make sure he scored against Madrid for many seasons. Who is he?

4) There was a fracas between Argentina's Gabriel Heinze and one of Germany's former players after their 1/4 final match last week. What his Unique about that particular German player?

5) He is Jose Mourinho's boy anyday. He is the only player that have played under Jose in three different clubs. Who is he? and Name the clubs.

6) I have launched many Quizes in this Nairaland Sports, many people had won. I have given all of them their prizes except 2. Why?

7) In a CAF cup competition, 3SC( shooting stars ) football club of Ibadan represented Nigeria. After the semi-final first leg loss in North Africa, Few 3sc players defected to Italy. who are they?

cool Few years ago, 2 Nigerian proffessional player temporarily become a Muslim in their base. Who are they ?,At that time, which team were they playing for?

All the best.
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by rikkyjen(m): 3:54am On Jul 07, 2006
Akola, Mini Quiz indeed. Well whats the prize But this quiz is kinda tou smiley wink :Dgh ooooooooo
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Akolawole(m): 4:09am On Jul 07, 2006
@Rikkyjen

I am sure you will respond, even Nairaland sports members will view and run grin

I am sure you will answer at least 60%.

It is goggleable sha.
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Badman888(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2006
Kola this your quiz this time around is hard ooo, I think i know like 50 to 60 %
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by bolaoni(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2006
Akola,

I've NEVER won any of your prizes o, but I go try win this one.

1) Stephen Keshi did that and his middle name is Okechukwu

2) Emmanuel Olisadebe

3) Mutiu Adepoju is the one jare

4) The former German player is Oliver Bierhoff, he is the headmaster! he can nod anything noddable wink

5) Not a Mourinho Fan jare

6) Na only you know that one o

7) Taofeek Malik happens to be one of them. he defected to italy to become a Taxi driver . Think Agoye too was there. But know they are 3 sha

cool Uche Okechukwu and JJ Okocha became Muslims while playing for Fernabache in Turkey. One of them was Yavuz but dunno who!

Oga Quiz master, my own time don come ooooooo
Whatz my prize?

* dis one no be mini quiz o shocked
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Akolawole(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2006
@BolaOni

I am not grading you yet, if you win, whether you like Jose or not, i will send you Chelsea's DVD ( 2 seasons), if you want, dont watch it.

Thank you my brother for taking part.
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Jackal(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2006
@ Akolawole,

After a brief moment of meditation the answers to your HARD questions came to me like osmosis.

1) Stephen Okechukwu Keshi.

2) Emmanuel Olisadebe

3) Mutiu Adepoju(Head-master) Africa's best header of the ball. I cannot forget his goal against the Saudis at Saudi '89.

4) Oliver Bierhoff. (The best header of the ball by miles. He makes Miroslav Klose and Kayode Keshinro look like clowns aerially).

5) Maniche (Benfica, Porto and a brief stint(loan) at Chelsea.

6) Hucarson and Moi grin
    There was a communication glitch about Huca's e-mail address.

7) Taofik Malik, Edith Agoye and Gbenga Okunowo(not too sure)

cool Jay Jay Okocha and Uche Okechukwu while at Fernabache
    Uche was at Fernabache between 1993-98 and Okocha was there between 1996-2002.

Akola, hand over the prize before i go loco on u. grin grin grin grin
I am expecting it.
Bye-ah.
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by rikkyjen(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2006
1) Stephen Okechukwu Keshi

2)Emmanuel olisadebe

3)Mutiu adepoju

4) Oliver bierhoff (Confirm header), crespo needs to learn more from him cheesy

5)Ricardo Ribeiro who amateurs call MANICHE  wink cheesy

6)How you want make i know?? cheesy cheesy

7)edith agoye  went to israel, but im still not sure if he went to italy wink

coolUche Okechukwu was called yavuz, while okocha was called mohammed

But akolawole, In mutiu's case i don't think it was due to his color, prolly he was only good to play for Real madrid team b called the Castellon, if i can remember!!!!

@Jackal, for the first time i see a wrong in your stats, Okocha was at fernabache for just three seasons, ast at 2002 , he was at[b] PSG[/b]
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Akolawole(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2006
BolaOni
bolaoni:

Akola,

I've NEVER won any of your prizes o, but I go try win this one.

1) Stephen Keshi did that and his middle name is Okechukwu

2) Emmanuel Olisadebe

3) Mutiu Adepoju is the one jare

4) The former German player is Oliver Bierhoff, he is the headmaster! he can nod anything noddable wink

5) Not a Mourinho Fan jare

6) Na only you know that one o

7) Taofeek Malik happens to be one of them. he defected to italy to become a Taxi driver . Think Agoye too was there. But know they are 3 sha

cool Uche Okechukwu and JJ Okocha became Muslims while playing for Fernabache in Turkey. One of them was Yavuz but don't know who!

Oga Quiz master, my own time don come ooooooo
Whatz my prize?

* this one no be mini quiz o shocked

@ Jackal

Jackal:

@ Akolawole,

After a brief moment of meditation the answers to your HARD questions came to me like osmosis.

1) Stephen Okechukwu Keshi.

2) Emmanuel Olisadebe

3) Mutiu Adepoju(Head-master) Africa's best header of the ball. I cannot forget his goal against the Saudis at Saudi '89.

4) Oliver Bierhoff. (The best header of the ball by miles. He makes Miroslav Klose and Kayode Keshinro look like clowns aerially).

5) Maniche (Benfica, Porto and a brief stint(loan) at Chelsea.

6) Hucarson and Moi grin
There was a communication glitch about Huca's e-mail address.

7) Taofik Malik, Edith Agoye and Gbenga Okunowo(not too sure)

cool Jay Jay Okocha and Uche Okechukwu while at Fernabache
Uche was at Fernabache between 1993-98 and Okocha was there between 1996-2002.

Akola, hand over the prize before i go loco on u. grin grin grin grin
I am expecting it.
Bye-ah.

@Rikkyjen

rikkyjen:

1) Stephen Okechukwu Keshi

2)Emmanuel olisadebe

3)Mutiu adepoju

4) Oliver bierhoff (Confirm header), crespo needs to learn more from him cheesy

5)Ricardo Ribeiro who amateurs call MANICHE wink cheesy

6)How you want make i know?? cheesy cheesy

7)edith agoye went to israel, but im still not sure if he went to italy wink

coolUche Okechukwu was called yavuz, while okocha was called mohammed

But akolawole, In mutiu's case i don't think it was due to his color, prolly he was only good to play for Real madrid team b called the Castellon, if i can remember!!!!

@Jackal, for the first time i see a wrong in your stats, Okocha was at fernabache for just three seasons, ast at 2002 , he was at[b] PSG[/b]

Thank God, nobody gets 100%, i would have changed my club for a club wearing Red
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by mukina2: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2006
which one arsenal,man utd or liverpool grin grin
if i was a nigerian i wud av answered but am not

akola u're bein rascist here oo angry
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Akolawole(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2006
@Mukina2

When did you started watching football?
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by mukina2: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2006
since i was a kid
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Akolawole(m): 2:45am On Jul 08, 2006
More answers please
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by mukina2: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2006
more answers you asked only one question grin
ok i started with football when i was really young,i ad an uncle hu was a referee and he used to take me along to watch matches thats where i developed my love for football.
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Akolawole(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2006
@Mukina2

Its not being racist.

You should know Question 4 and 5 easily while half of the rest is Googleable.
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by mukina2: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2006
ok

akola can you go on yim now pls
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by bolaoni(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2006
Why did everybody get the inspiration after I have contributed my answers angry angry angry

Copy cats grin grin grin

Akola, when should I expect my gifts jare? cool cool
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Jackal(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2006
@ Bolaoni,

U didnt answer the 5th and 6th question so u can't get the prize.

@ Akola,
I know i am not 100% correct but i am sure i will get the highest mark on ur questions.
Pls print out the results ASAP cos i can't wait to see what the grand prize is.
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Akolawole(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2006
No comment yet.

I am expecting answers from TwinsTaiye,Baggy,Prisccy and Teroy.
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by bolaoni(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2006
@Jackal, don't worry we are brothers jare. What United has join together no Mini Quiz can put cutlass wink

Mr Quiz master, why should we wait for others? I'm sure they are still going to copy from my answer so why wait any longer.

Gimme My GIFT jare! sad sad sad
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Akolawole(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2006
Answers to be given later today.
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by bolaoni(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2006
I am waiting oooooooooo cool
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Akolawole(m): 4:12am On Jul 11, 2006
Here is the Answers:

1) Okechukwu (5 marks)

2) Emmanuel Olisadebe (5marks)

3) Mutiu Adepoju (5 marks)

4) Oliver Bierhoff, he is the scorer of the first Golden goal, which he scored in Euro 96.[ golden goal was earlier test-run before this competition]. (15 marks) i.e 5 then 10.

5) Nuno Maniche is the first player to play for Jose in 3 different clubs. Benfica,Porto and Chelsea. ( 10 marks)

6) Huccarson and Bagoma [ More explanation later]. ( No marks)

7) Taofeeq Malik, Dotun Alatise (10 marks)

cool Augustine Okocha and Uche Okechukwu (10 marks)

Again, no one gets 100%.

Thanks

Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by rikkyjen(m): 5:02am On Jul 11, 2006
What about No 8??. Also who won ?!!!
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Akolawole(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2006
@Rikkyjen

I dey sleep small small then, i will modify it .
cheers.
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by bolaoni(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2006
Yeah, who will get the prize?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Akolawole(m): 2:17am On Jul 12, 2006
@The participitants

BolaOni: You lost 10 marks because you are not a Morinho man. Imagine!

: Do you remember Malikk came back toplay in the 2nd leg in Ibadan. It was the other guy(cant remember his name). who was the ring leader who organises the defection that works in a construction sites in Italy.

Rikkyjen: I ask for middle name in number 1, Mutiu was relegated because of colour, i know Mutiu from Adegoke babes.

Jackal: [/b]What do you know about Kayode Keshinro?

Jackal : 45 marks
Rikkyjen: 35 marks
BolaOni : 35 marks

Congrat Jackal!

[b]Prizes:

Jackal : a book on George Best

BolaOni: Chelsea's Season Review DVD ( this is a consolation gift o)

Please Email me your Address.
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Akolawole(m): 2:37am On Jul 12, 2006
Special Quiz for Mukina2 who acusses me of being racist.
Okay here we go:

1) He is/was a former Nigerian leader who Sierra leoneans love with passion. Who is/was he? and Why?

2) He is a popular Sierra leonean player disgraced in italy because of drugs, who is he?

3) There is a food called "ebe" in yoruba Nigeria, what do you people call it? how is it prepared?

4) He is once the youngest leader in theworld, he is a sierra leonian. What is his name and where is he now?

Good luck.

Off-topic but only for Muki. grin
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by rikkyjen(m): 5:45am On Jul 12, 2006
Akola, i may  not participate in the quiz because of the gift because i have won a gift from you already, so i feel some others should have the chance ,but for you to say because i mentioned keshi's full name is actually baseless.Who doesnt know keshi's middle name.

I'm dissapointed with your explanation. If you had said, i lost because jackal whom i tied with answered the question before me, thats an awesome explanation. not because i mentioned keshi's full name shocked shocked shocked shocked

Afterall jackal and bolaoni mentioned his full name. Hmm, Double standards i must confess!!!!
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by Akolawole(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2006
rikkyjen:

Akola, i may not participate in the quiz because of the gift because i have won a gift from you already, so i feel some others should have the chance , (1) but for you to say because i mentioned keshi's full name is actually baseless.Who doesnt know keshi's middle name.

I'm dissapointed with your explanation. If you had said,

(2)i lost because jackal whom i tied with answered the question before me, thats an awesome explanation. not because i mentioned keshi's full name shocked shocked shocked shocked

(3) Afterall jackal and bolaoni mentioned his full name. Hmm, Double standards i must confess!!!!

(1) Not everybody knows Keshi's middlename, thats why only 3 of you mentioned the Quiz

2) You are not tied with Jackal, Chief "JACKAL" gave full answers to Question 5, you only mentioned him without his clubs.

3) Both mentioned the full names but highlight the main answers but i still give you the full marks there.

I hope you understand now. I will be sending a consolation prize to BolaOni for his consistency in my Quizes.
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by bolaoni(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2006
Akola Baba,

Ewo, so I would have won the quiz if I had been a Mourinho man? embarassed

Don't worry I will as from now follow Mulrinho grin grin grin

*Would Have loved to have United DVD o *

Any way thanks Sha! My message is on the way! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Another Mini Football Quiz by mukina2: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2006
Akolawole:

Special Quiz for Mukina2 who acusses me of being racist.
Okay here we go:

1) He is/was a former Nigerian leader who Sierra leoneans love with passion. Who is/was he? and Why?

2) He is a popular Sierra leonean player disgraced in italy because of drugs, who is he?

3) There is a food called "ebe" in yoruba Nigeria, what do you people call it? how is it prepared?

4) He is once the youngest leader in theworld, he is a sierra leonian. What is his name and where is he now?

Good luck.

Off-topic but only for Muki. grin

1,sani abacha we loved him cuz he helped us to end our first war
2 mohamed kallon
3 did you mean ebe or ebeh? cuz their arwe two types pls specify
4 valentine strasser and he's in freetown

this is not sport oo
grin grin grin
am waitin for you to specify #3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre / If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.