Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,998 members, 7,956,709 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home (61590 Views)

Fubara On His Way To APC After He Was Stripped Of The Party Structure / N3.7trn Budget Padding: Senate Has Been Stripped Naked – Oshiomhole / Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Babastrong(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria! the old but crawling( agbo rako)
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by cutieBR(f): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Honestly I enjoyed reading every bit of it.. Nice write up Op
Godswillu:
This is beautiful
This is the type of post that should be on Nairaland front page
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by cutieBR(f): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2020
You just said my mind... people are really suffering.. there's hunger and prices of commodities are skyrocketing. It's no longer funny anymore. God help us embarassed embarassed
Wiseandtrue:
As in even the new 60th anniversary logo looks like a world filled with thorns shooking Nigerians cheesy cheesy grin grin

Nigerian has to be liberated!!!

It has NEVER being this bad!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Mayeldah(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2020
There is virtually nothing to celebrate...

The self-acclaimed giant of Africa where lions are led by goats...

Well written my brother, you have said it all... A nation of young people but old and corrupt leaders!

Nigeria is bleeped.

There is nothing to celebrate!!!
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by marvellously(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2020
When I hear pple celebrating Nigeria at 60 or whatever, I just shake my head, because it's laughable or otherwise funny, what is there to celebrate, from the electricity to the educational sector is full of rot they can't boast of anything so far, to me if Nigeria where a woman as she is popularly called or if I where to give a human face I would liken her to the proverbial fool at forty, because if we as at when we celebrated forty we had nothing worth celebrating and now we are sixty the situation hasn't pretty much changed then the rest is left for our imagination
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Cleanworld(f): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2020
Can we start by changing this country name? This will definitely change the destiny of this country and may change the way other perceive us and the Nigeria factors.
The income government should use this as one of their campaign mantra and we will buy into reconstruction.

HARD FACT cry

HBD Nija

1 Like

Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Eagleword14(f): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2020
Beautiful write-up.
May God deliver Nigeria from oppressors
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by dazzlingd(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Chris2863:

It's either you are drunk or you are born without sense.

Your entire lineage lack sense.....you are a product of a pig mating a dog
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by dazzlingd(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Rawhumper:
I can beat my chest from your last statement you are not a Nigerian.

If you dont have any tangible and sensible thing to say, you can Shove that flea infested tongue into your gullible decaying mouth bro.

Or better still,cut it off,cos you have lost control by trying to live in self delusion.

grin frustration will kill u and u will perish for nothing....shameless goat.
You father and mother are shithole citizens, your entire lineage are shitholes...
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by dazzlingd(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2020
Belial06:

ALL OF US AT what? grin grin grin

Wow what a wretched mindset grin

Now I understand... Just looked at your Facebook and felt pure unadulterated pity for you.

Look at that hungry bunch of fraggles you call a family grin

You are the real poverty ambassador.. no wonder you are so frustrated grin

101 ways on how to keep an idiot busy....

Frustrated empty headed moronnn....hope u perish soon from depression grin
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by GEEBITE: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Somebody who is good at his game.But I knew from the outset it is a parable..[quote author=Ishilove post=94489636 depressing. Before it was revealed the story is an allegory, I was wondering what manner of village people rampage was troubling Odiri's life. [/quote]
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by am4peace: 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
dazzlingd:

And u are a Nigerian!

Shame on you

All yee people that call your countries useless names, u aren't doing yourself any good.
Serious minded people don't go about bullshiting their nations pride.
You think u have seen hell, well leave the hell of a country and your misery has only begun when foreigners call u a black shithole from a shithole country....grin una never know anything. Na psychology trauma go kill una papa

Whatever u think u want to achieve abroad; school, business, etc you still need your country's pride.

I have said enough

I bless you Sir
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Rawhumper(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lol....personally i am not frustrated bro cos am from a great family, i give you a clue my family is related to a well know family in Nigeria in some way.Take it or leave we have strong base overseas bro....i am untouchable but you can kiss my black ass.

My annoyance is with the country's scam of oneness and the rate of corruption in the system.

Honestly you are a pig, a lost brainless useless pig that doesnt have better things to do than to pry into other people's affairs.......

You better go and sort out your gabbage filled life before something is done about it.

You have no right to tell us how to live our lives in our country, we are the ones wearing the shoe.

Well a village dog is better left in the village to avoid untold embarrassment.

dazzlingd:

grin frustration will kill u and u will perish for nothing....shameless goat.
You father and mother are shithole citizens, your entire lineage are shitholes...
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by dazzlingd(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Rawhumper:
Lol....personally i am not frustrated bro cos am from a great family, i give you a clue my family is related to a well know family in Nigeria in some way.Take it or leave we have strong base overseas bro....i am untouchable but you can kiss my black ass.

My annoyance is with the country's scam of oneness and the rate of corruption in the system.

Honestly you are a pig, a lost brainless useless pig that doesnt have better things to do than to pry into other people's affairs.......

You better go and sort out your gabbage filled life before something is done about it.

You have no right to tell us how to live our lives in our country, we are the ones wearing the shoe.

Well a village dog is better left in the village to avoid untold embarrassment.

Who cares about how renowned u think your family is, who u help? .... countless great families abound bro! Go tell this shitty stories to the poverty stricken people in your streets u oppress with your local champion mentality.....typical africa I pass my neigbour nonsense child of a baboon
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Katlyst(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Rawhumper(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Countless people bro thats am here standing
against injustice in the system.

You have started by been racist calling me
Baboon, do you think you are more handsome
than i am its just colour difference?

Arent African Americans the finest in America,
take a look at those sweet creatures that will
tell you we Africans are trulybsuperior, i
suspect you to be a dirty stinking arab, always
begging to be in Nigeria. Ugly creatures, here on Nigeria you see some of them looking like
they are dying of hunger the next minute if Nigerian govt didnt award them some
contracts.

As for you ape, i have this to tell you, that you
are nothing but a rodent that was mistakenly turned to an Ape through accidental discharge in a Lab, better face your front and stay in the queue to see of you can get a crumb you Ragtag!!

dazzlingd:

Who cares about how renowned u think your family is, who u help? .... countless great families abound bro! Go tell this shitty stories to the poverty stricken people in your streets u oppress with your local champion mentality.....typical africa I pass my neigbour nonsense child of a baboon
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Rawhumper(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
I forgot to add that i definitely know you are
not white because my encounter with them
both online and offline, shows your choice of
words makes you to be an Indian or Arabian.

Better come and take your poverty stricken
brothers from Nigeria, some with their necks
like giraffe, others looking like malnurished antelopes while majority of them are brief like football, always
hugging the ground...lol!!!!!! grin grin grin

dazzlingd:

Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by dazzlingd(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Rawhumper:
Countless people bro thats am here standing
against injustice in the system.

You have started by been racist calling me
Baboon, do you think you are more handsome
than i am its just colour difference?

Arent African Americans the finest in America,
take a look at those sweet creatures that will
tell you we Africans are trulybsuperior, i
suspect you to be a dirty stinking arab, always
begging to be in Nigeria. Ugly creatures, here on Nigeria you see some of them looking like
they are dying of hunger the next minute if Nigerian govt didnt award them some
contracts.

As for you ape, i have this to tell you, that you
are nothing but a rodent that was mistakenly turned to an Ape through accidental discharge in a Lab, better face your front and stay in the queue to see of you can get a crumb you Ragtag!!

Lol, one assumed my gender, here u are assuming my race...

It is okay bro, I am no Arab...lol grin
Apologies for all the curse words, they mean nothing though.
I understand your point.
Happy independence and happy new month.
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by dazzlingd(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Rawhumper:
I forgot to add that i definitely know you are
not white because my encounter with them
both online and offline, shows your choice of
words makes you to be an Indian or Arabian.

Better come and take your poverty stricken
brothers from Nigeria, some with their necks
like giraffe, others looking like malnurished antelopes while majority of them are brief like football, always
hugging the ground...lol!!!!!! grin grin grin

Lmao grin grin grin abeg leave me
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by OdefaGirl(f): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Beautiful piece but very pathetic that our country is like this.
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Rawhumper(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
You are now laughing bro, well i must admit after reading my last message to i laughed a little coupled with your abeg leave me alone comment grin grin grin.

Sorry i dont accept happy independence because we are not truly independent but i accept your happy new month and i wish you the same.

Thanks for the little heat cheesy grin,
Stay tight cheesy.

quote author=dazzlingd post=94502232]

I understand your point.
Happy independence and happy new month.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by dazzlingd(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Rawhumper:
You are now laughing bro, well i must admit after reading my last message to i laughed a little coupled with your abeg leave me alone comment grin grin grin.

Sorry i dont accept happy independence because we are not truly independent but i accept your happy new month and i wish you the same.

Thanks for the little heat cheesy grin,
Stay tight cheesy.

quote author=dazzlingd post=94502232]

I understand your point.
Happy independence and happy new month.

Lol, I guess I was misunderstood maybe I did not pass my message well.
The country has failed and has not met minimum expectations no doubt, but it just the case of not washing our dirty linens outside. I was in France on a training last year and I met other nationals, when we interact, they are curious and want to know few things about africa and even Nigeria, there, one will try his possible best to paint the country in good image, speak well of it because the truth is these things still haunt us as citizens out there.
Our dented image make foreigners dislike us and that prejudice is quite bad... it is left to us as citizens to try to correct in anyway we can when out there.
I once had a white lady made fun of me calling my country a third world place, though true but I was really embarrassed.
Though back here, we can say all sorts of things about naija because na we we, but out there, it is traumatic
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by dazzlingd(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lashist:

Typed so plenty but wrote so many rubbish bro. Isnt Nigerian leaders already traumatizing you already?? cheesy Is the condition of Nigeria not traumatizing you already. I'm very sure you must be an APC supporter...sorry people around you will suffer your mentality cheesy

Did u just assume my political affiliation undecided
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by JIMMY1393: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Nigeria is a useless nation that deserves no celebration
K
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Lashist(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
dazzlingd:

Did u just assume my political affiliation undecided
Mr man, i told you peace already...pls rest and open thy eyes
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Belial06: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
dazzlingd:

101 ways on how to keep an idiot busy....

Frustrated empty headed moronnn....hope u perish soon from depression grin

So angry grin

Your fam look like a bunch of rabid hill billies who are addicted to lsd grin

Using some of your pics alone will surely make people donate money for you
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Rawhumper(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Yeah you right and i understand your point but you have to blame the govt that failed to provide the basic amenities and setting unstable foundation right from time.

I really feel you bro, how its like to have those things over there, mock one's country, its really disheartening. But its hypocrisy, if we come outside and praise a govt that is not functioning. Bro just see it na,its not proper.

Its better everyone joins hands, and condemn the actions of the govt and seek for a better approach than to fold hands and do nothing.

quote author=dazzlingd post=94503316]

Lol, I guess I was misunderstood maybe I did not pass my message well.
The country has failed and has not met minimum expectations no doubt, but it just the case of not washing our dirty linens outside. I was in France on a training last year and I met other nationals, when we interact, they are curious and want to know few things about africa and even Nigeria, there, one will try his possible best to paint the country in good image, speak well of it because the truth is these things still haunt us as citizens out there.
Our dented image make foreigners dislike us and that prejudice is quite bad... it is left to us as citizens to try to correct in anyway we can when out there.
I once had a white lady made fun of me calling my country a third world place, though true but I was really embarrassed.
Though back here, we can say all sorts of things about naija because na we we, but out there, it is traumatic [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Tartasbags(m): 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Beautiful write up. May God save Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by dazzlingd(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lashist:

Mr man, i told you peace already...pls rest and open thy eyes

No mind jare, just trolling... grin
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by billioncypher(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
uche87:

By Osayimwen Osahon George

Source: http://www.villagetowncrier.com/2020/10/nigeria60-beautiful-woman-that-was.html
beautiful piece! Can i make a movie off it?
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Chris2863(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin grin grin Sense is essential for the living but you lack that, what a pity
dazzlingd:

Your entire lineage lack sense.....you are a product of a pig mating a dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.