Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home (61588 Views)

Fubara On His Way To APC After He Was Stripped Of The Party Structure / N3.7trn Budget Padding: Senate Has Been Stripped Naked – Oshiomhole / Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Aboguede(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Where is the naked or we don believe you
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by OYENIYIJK: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2020
Nice write-up
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Cassandrax: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Patrioticman007:

The first military coup de tat, gave bath to the delima we found this. country today.

Your ability to understand your history would be key to your emancipation.

In 1953 kano riot, the hausas were chanting "yoruba" during the riot, but at the end of the riot, so many Igbos were killed by the hausas.

If you are honest, then 1953 kano riot was where you would have started your judgements and not the coup that happened years later.
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Cassandrax: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Businessman1986:

Are you that weak minded to allocate such powers to another ethnic group? Wallowing all the time . . . quite pathetic!

The fasted way to condemn yourself is to tell yourself lies.

The whole of the country is been enslaved. Wake up. Ibasanjo wake up recently and confessed to this same issue, so I wonder how you know little about what will happen to you soon.... SLAVERY!
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
I for say, if na real person, I for cry small for am but I go still scold am small for trusting Nigerians without doubt.
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Cti28(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2020
Danielfx:
MANNABBQGRILL WILL NAME 100 THINGS HIS DARLING DADDY DEY DO FOR COVEN
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.