Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (431 Views)

Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs / I'm Depressed Over My Height / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Depsui(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: . by blackpanthar: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2020
Music
Movies

and

Talking to someone anonymous(online counselors) about why I feel the way I feel ALWAYS HELPS
Re: . by Depsui(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2020
blackpanthar:
Music
Movies

and

Talking to someone anonymous(online counselors) about why I feel the way I feel ALWAYS HELPS

How did you connect with the online counselors?
Re: . by Righteousness89(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Depression is the Absence of Joy!
Depression is the Presence of Burdens, Fears, Worries,etc

I am not talking of Fake Joy or Joy for the Camera.

The Joy that comes from Deep Within..
Joy is one of the Fruit of the Spirit..
That's Orginal confirmed Joy.

One of Best way to Get out of Depression is Loading your Ears with Holy Songs, Messages or Prayers..

Just Get lost in God!

It works!
Re: . by blackpanthar: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Depsui:

How did you connect with the online counselors?

Free ones are on google... or you check google playstore for COUNSELORS APPs

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigeria Considers Lockdown In Lagos, Two Others Amid COVID-19 Second Wave / Ise Ti Eniyan Fii Ri Owo Ni Egbe Ona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.