Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,566 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait (15499 Views)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait by Googler(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2011
This must rank as the worst script ever shot. In fact, the director should be shot. Not even Nollywood in all its notoriety would product such an eyesore. Not even a Nollywood ritual movie starting Kanayo O. Kanayo and directed by Chico Ejiro would put you off this much.

I keep watching it because it's a rare opportunity to see what a really really bad telenovella or movie looks like.

What do you think?
Re: Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait by lynxnoon(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2011
juan del diablo!! grin grin
Re: Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait by Gift4all(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2011
Wasn't it too early to condemn it that way? So now, how far?
Re: Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait by Kolapo: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2011
I quite agree with Googler that the soap opera was boring when it first started. All that apperared to have changed with the last ew episodes. With 107 episodes aired so far, the remaining 28 episodes will be very interesting. The tial of Juan wiil end this week. He will regain his freedom and all the evil ploteres will pay dearly for theirs wicked deeds. Juan wiil eventually re- marry the love of his life, Regina. Shame to Renato and Amie. Keep watching.
Re: Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait by Googler(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2011
Gift4all:

Wasn't it too early to condemn it that way? So now, how far?

No, it wasn't. You could tell the quality of a good production from the start. I wasn't complaining about the story - far from it. I was complaining about the production. I wasn't saying it is boring. I was saying the director just keeps pissing you off. The main problem we have here is that instead of moving a plot by the thoughts and actions of the characters, this one is moving by what the director wants. I give you instances:

When Juan walks into the venue of the wedding to disrupt it because "Someone betrayed me". Renato confronts him calmly, with no anger whatsoever, and demands to know what it was all about. Rather than say anything sensible, what does Juan do? He says: "You really want to know? You really want to know?" and keeps quiet. If he took all that trouble to disrupt the wedding what stopped him from saying that Aimee betrayed him? Okay, the director didn't want it revealed at that point, so why not find a creative way of accomplishing that? Why has Renato changed so suddenly - from complete angel to complete Satan? When Juan was arrested how come Regina made no effort to follow him, but follows Renato? How come someone is locked underground for over 20 years and no one knows, and she and her guardian go in and out of their prison as they please, yet no one ever saw them, except Rodrigo, who quickly accepts Leonarda's explanation of "a ghost"? How come Rodrigo was too foolish to connect the dots when Arcadio told him the whole story and would in spite of all that later accept Leonarda's explanation that it was Arcadio who imprisoned Maria de Rosario? Do you think it's possible Maria de Rasario is alive for how many weeks and Renato never gets to hear of it, considering what the rumour mill at that port is like? How can a guy like Servando who throws knives at people stab Gabriel in the heart and "miss"? Didn't Fulgencio want to see Jimena? And the court trial? Just a complete laugh.

You find these kinds of things in every production, but the problem with Carazon Salvaje is that it is entirely driven by these directorial interventions, rather than organic plot movement. This is easily one of the worst productions I have ever seen. Shame on its director!
Re: Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait by dominique(f): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
people still watch these telenovellas? na wa o tongue
Re: Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait by mikuz(m): 12:46am On Jul 04, 2011
^na wa for you too! And what the hell is wrong with it?
Googler carry on jor! I dey feel you.
Re: Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait by Googler(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2011
You see what I was saying? Juan told Dr Miranda he was going somewhere but refused to mention the place. The doctor uses the information given him to deduce what exactly was happening. That is how stories are meant to be, but you rarely see that in this production. What you often see is Aimee (not Regina) giving Juan a piece of paper and Renato (not Regina) bringing another piece of paper and Juan rejecting Regina because of that! And then suddenly accepting her innocence again before he is given any reason to. Eeddiotic story.

Emm, I think we can guess the end by now. The bad guys like Rodrigo and Leonarda and Arcadio and Fulgencio will all end up either dead or jailed. Renato will become a nice guy again, suddenly on waking up one morning, and will become friends of Juan and Regina again and will be there, grinning from ear to ear,  when the child is born. And Papa Renato and Mama Angela, like Juan and Regina, will live happily ever after.

**Yawns**
Re: Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait by ellab(f): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2011
@googler
lmao.nice post bt i tink d show's gonna end like dis,
Renato and Juan ll be found.Noel vidal ll advise his son to stop all his rubbish and renato ll refuse(typical).acadio ll be killed by rodrigo and renato ll die saving Regina 4rom acadio.lol
maybe rodrigo ll be put in prison and Leonarda ll die in d dungeon.
Who knows?d show don tire me.
Re: Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait by Googler(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2011
Waoh long time, ella. That's an elaborate speculation you have there. Renato to die saving Regina from Arcadio! Lol. If that happens I gotta buy you a drink.
Re: Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait by ellab(f): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2011
Googler:

Waoh long time, ella. That's an elaborate speculation you have there. Renato to die saving Regina from Arcadio! Lol. If that happens I gotta buy you a drink.
lol.ow re ya.
Wen d time comes,d drink must be bought.
Re: Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait by Googler(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2011
ella.b:

lol.ow re ya.
Wen d time comes,d drink must be bought.
Seems you saw expo! Lol. But I got it about Master Renato becoming a good boy again in the end. Still I owe you a drink. Hit me at: removed
Re: Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait by Googler(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2011
And the manufacturers of this production were foolish to the very end. It's as if as they were rounding off production someone tapped the director on the shoulders and asked why Fulgencio was being let off. And he said, "Oh, him? Em. . . take him with one cameraman to the shore and kill him with a rock. Hurry!"

**yawns**
Re: Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait by sharonmulemwas(f): 12:13am On Jan 06, 2013
Hai guys what's the easiest way to download wild heart,I tried some website but they are requesting me to sign up.@dkings101,true this telenovelas they awalys give us heart attack,they make it real
Re: Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait by william5: 8:34am On Jan 06, 2013
The original one done in 1993 was much better. It is still the best telenovela I've watched till date, no sme sme. Mistakenly saw 1 episode of the current one airing and I was like whaaaat!!!

(1) (Reply)

Does DSTV Has Better Picture Quality Than GOTV / REVIEW: Why #mtvshuga Season 6 Is The Best Nigerian Content I’ve Seen This Year / Tsatsi Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.