Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction (15578 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by nairalandaddict: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LNF3aUlg0rs/UglVtBl3XNI/AAAAAAAAIZo/xuXZ_MADZU4/s400/IMG-20130812-04744.jpg[/img]
Bev and Angelo in the BBA house today.

The controversial Beverly Osu just made BBA history!
The first player never to have had a nominatuon for eviction...Hated as she is the house mates never remember to call her name during nomination sessions!...strange right?

Twice she's been head of house and didn't even have to save herself because she was not nominated!
The final nominations just took place!Beverly has made history and she just might win the cash prize.
So in other words,your hating is 'werking'out just fine for her..plus shes keeping everyone guessing what she will be up to next.
Bev is the perfect candidate Big brother searches for in every season.
Shes been there and done it all.....she might walk out a millionaire.
Thank yourself later! :-)

Click Here for Juicy Gist

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by valdubem(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
That to me is NOT history making! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by kelmich(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
good for her
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by THEAMAKA(f): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Why is this on the front page? Anyway, let the hate begin.
#Yawn.
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by dayoungmoney1: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
4th
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by iamswizz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pls,

How can a new member like me, get paid on nairaland for posting comments?

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by nerodenero: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Thanks for the information.
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Magnanimity(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
We hear. 1st to comment sha
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Fazhy: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
This girl knows exactly what she's doing. Now, a record holder. I believe she's a potential winner.

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by akatonero(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
When she don donate her pussy for them to make more money how will she be nominated? Mtcheeeeeew!!! When will Nigerians learn that dstv re money blood suckers

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by datChelseaBoy: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
OP, why should I care? Have you eaten today?
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by stanpee(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
BBA organizers smiling to de bank, courtesy Beverly.
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by valdubem(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Magnanimity: We hear. 1st to comment sha

Okpokiri!!
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by sage2(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
What a way to make history.
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by s3nn2x(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Like, they say, there Is no such thing as bad publicity. I won't be surprised that if she wins, people will start claiming her. Starting from her state of origin.
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by ifyfaith: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
she made at least two history,
1.1st nigerian to be intimate on bba and
2.1st person not to be nominated at all in bba

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by bright007(f): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
how does this news change the price of a derica of oloyin beans from N200 to N50?

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by free2ryhme: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
immorality on front pageundecided

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Sweetlemon(f): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
val_dubem: That to me is NOT history making! undecided

Abi o!

What's the use of getting to the finals and coming out with zero or only one vote (that's if Angelo leaves this week) I will rather be evicted with 5 votes that come out on the finals with zero, it's not about how long you stay, it's about how well you are known and respected by the public.

P.S: Please I'm not hating, just trying to let future Nigerian reps know that the Beverly Osu style of entertainment will not pay them.

I wish Beverly sucess in dealing with the scandals when she's out and I honestly pray she decides to make a U turn. It's never too late to start life again and live a good life cos God forgives all and anyone provided you are repentant

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Magnanimity(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
val_dubem:

Okpokiri!!
Anu-mpama
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by deebrain(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
lesson to be learnt:

haters never see what can be done to stop those that they hate from turning into heroes.

thanks. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by deebrain(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
bright007: how does this news change the price of a derica of oloyin beans from N200 to N50?

N 185 last....... madam
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by THEAMAKA(f): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Abi o!

What's the use of getting to the finals and coming out with zero or only one vote (that's if Angelo leaves this week) I will rather be evicted with 5 votes that come out on the finals with zero, it's not about how long you stay, it's about how well you are known and respected by the public.

P.S: Please I'm not hating, just trying to let future Nigerian reps know that the Beverly Osu style of entertainment will not pay them.

I wish Beverly sucess in dealing with the scandals when she's out and I honestly pray she decides to make a U turn. It's never too late to start life again and live a good life cos God forgives all and anyone provided you are repentant

Its no surprise to see you here. You're such a hater yet so obsessed with her. Lol. Them take Beverly swear for you? Just ranting up and down, everywhere. Mtchewwww.

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by valdubem(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Magnanimity: Anu-mpama
grin grin ewu congo!!
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
Beverly outcast Osu. Dont mind them. If there is hope for this Keke, then there is hope for you... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by vizboy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Read this joke btw akpors and his pastor. My pastor added me on facebook and i innocently accepted. 2 Mins later his mssg came in:. Pastor: how are you? Akpors: am fine my daddy. Pastor: may the building of heavenly favour collapse on your head Akpors: (no reply) Pastor: may the thunder of Blessing strike you and your family. Akpors: (no reply) Pastor: are you there? Akpors: yes my daddy Pastor: you should be saying amen to claim the Blesings. Akpors: ok, May over speeding trailer of blessings jam/crush you and your family like a moving train, faster than the speed of light in Jesus name. pastor: thunder fire you

follow www.facebook.com/laughwithmedotcom for more jokes

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Sweetlemon(f): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Its no surprise to see you here. You're such a hater yet so obsessed with her. Lol. Them take Beverly swear for you? Just ranting up and down, everywhere. Mtchewwww.
Sorry ma
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Magnanimity: We hear. 1st to comment sha
SMH. You're not smart enough
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by slap1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Por.n is a lucrative industry.
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Bravoosii: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
People just keep hating on this girl. I just hope she wins and shuts y'all's mouths.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by jhydebaba(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Wetin concern agbero for overload?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' / Davido & Tekno To Perform At #bbnaija Finale Screening On Sunday / Fear The Walking Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.