Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Laycon Impregnated Me After A One-night Stand - Laycon's Baby Mama Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Impregnated Me After A One-night Stand - Laycon's Baby Mama Claims (412 Views)

Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson / Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) / Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Impregnated Me After A One-night Stand - Laycon's Baby Mama Claims by pmads: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2020
A lady has surfaced on social media claiming to have a child for the 2020 BBnaija winner, Laycon,Praizemedia report.

In a video the she recorded, she alleged that Laycon slept with her after they had both party at a popular club in Lagos, QILOX, after which she decided to pass the night with Laycon.

She claimed that after the “one night stand” Laycon gave her his contact which she found to be not correct when she tried to reach out to him.

According to the lady, She started throwing up and having other symptoms of pregnancy a few months after the sexual intercourse occurred between them.She claimed that she decided to voice out when she saw Laycon on the popular tv BBnaija show.

However, In reaction to the lady's claims, Laycon social media handlers who is a Nollywood actress Scarlet Gomez said that Laycon doesn’t know the lady and has never met her.

Watch the Video below ;

https://www.praizemedia.com/laycon-impregnated-me-after-a-one-night-stand-laycons-baby-mama-claims/

Re: Laycon Impregnated Me After A One-night Stand - Laycon's Baby Mama Claims by gayman99: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2020
Why now? When he was nothing you never came up with this allegations. He may probably have been begging you to marry him but the same you would have rejected his offer just because of his predicament as at then.

Just like Rema, I don't keep friends and I don't give a shit.
Re: Laycon Impregnated Me After A One-night Stand - Laycon's Baby Mama Claims by Pmpm: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2020
gayman99:
Why now? When he was nothing you never came up with this allegations. He may probably have been begging you to marry him but the same you would have rejected his offer just because of his predicament as at then.

Just like Rema, I don't keep friends and I don't give a shit.
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Davido F!ght D!rty With Stonebwoy In Ghana Because Of A Lady!!! / "I Should Have Spoken Out Earlier"- Lil Frosh's Ex- Girlfriend Finally Speaks Ou / Burnaboy Record A Song To Speak Up Against Bad Governance In Nigeria. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.