Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) (59171 Views)

Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
I hate all these kind of useless testimony.

Look at our leaders...are all of them graduates?

It is supposed to sink into your head in 2020 that you must not necessarily be a graduate to make it in this life. It's not even a guarantee because other factors are involved and if you are lucky to have such factors at your disposal, you can still go back to school later in life if you desire.

The sky will not fall for you if you employ graduates. They are there to help you build your business and get paid. If they had a means to own their own business, they won't think of working for you. If you think you are doing them a favour by employing them, then go and hire your fellow diploma holders. Rubbish!!!

Let nobody use your misfortune to cook one dumb a$$ testimony.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by blessochampion(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
Matrimonous:
Such is life.
Entrepreneurship makes the difference but a lot of people are still looking the way of salaries.

We call can't be Entrepreneurs. She no Sabi book, she no Sabi book. No need to package nonsense.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by nsiba: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
See your face hand and leg nobody go tell you say you still be Blockhead
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by aje55393: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
With this your soccer olds, your personnel of oga can still serve a couple more decades.As if employing folks is now an accomplishments.I would rather like to know how well you have inducted your granddaughter.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Positiveme2020: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright..
Block head but not a block pussy

This one strong oh.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by PaulH07: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Drinokrane:
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has taken a swipe at naysayers who labeled her a ‘blockhead academically’, Igbere TV reports.

In a lengthy Instagram post on Thursday, the 42-year-old revealed she had no regrets despite having only a national diploma certificate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFyzbXpnTx9/?igshid=1gstfxi86z9l

Iyabo, 42, urged her followers not to allow others talk them down or look down on them.

Igbere TV recall that in July, the actress bought herself a multi-million naira mansion in Lekki, Lagos.

Her first goddaughter recently handed her a Range Rover Evoque.

If no he the way country be, no be your type suppose employ graduates.

No slight to them Dangotes, Otedolas and co who are real business men. No be this one wey open shop for her borehole...
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Dalby(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Drinokrane:
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has taken a swipe at naysayers who labeled her a ‘blockhead academically’, Igbere TV reports.

In a lengthy Instagram post on Thursday, the 42-year-old revealed she had no regrets despite having only a national diploma certificate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFyzbXpnTx9/?igshid=1gstfxi86z9l

Iyabo, 42, urged her followers not to allow others talk them down or look down on them.

Igbere TV recall that in July, the actress bought herself a multi-million naira mansion in Lekki, Lagos.

Her first goddaughter recently handed her a Range Rover Evoque.

Na only them dey act
How come the males are not also buying these things
Yet to be convinced that you are more than people have previously said...

You claim to employ graduates as what? How many, because you used the plural form?
Which higher institutions did they attend?
These are a few questions begging for answers

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Comedian2019: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
How u take know say e hard like Agege bread , u press em'
There are some things you can't say in public. I'm not saying I have touched it.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
Karemarealty288:
If you are blockhead....you are not blockwaist...that's where world bank is located.
grin grin grin.. u wicked sir
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Positiveme2020: 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hedonisco:
Yeah. Because of the skewed socioeconomic framework in Nigeria any blockhead can find validation from employing hungry 'graduates' with the proceeds of illicitly acquired money.

You do ashawo/runs (which does not require any brain work) and extract millions from corrupt politicians, drug dealers or fraudsters, and then you set up any wash wash 'business' in which you employ hungry graduates to work for a pittance, and then you rush to the social media to brag, console yourself and form 'winner'. Only in Nigeria.

Reality.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
lol....the power of sweet pussy
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by babsbolad: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kudos to you if your hustle is legit, and not the case that since your head is blocked then you made your pussy wide open for men to browse incessantly to make the cash. Kudos to all the decent ladies out there with decent hustle.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Omihanifa: 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
loneprof:

She still better pass your mama na... undecided

See who dey talk undecided you that your mom sleeps with all sorts of people just to put food on your table angry

The other day, a guy in the sexuality thread had anal sex with your mom and was bragging with it grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omihanifa:
Idi dowo cheesy Idi dola grin

Wicked grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Charlesdock:
Na so Mrs motivational speaker grin
How's employing graduates an achievement. Aren't you paying them for their services?
Imagine, she is still a blocked head regardless. She also admitted it when she said she will go back to school. What a blocked head?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Ay04z(m): 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
She dey always vex. Dis olosho should take caution. Ogogoro too much

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
She is still a blocked head, if school is not good she should have employed blocked heads like her instead of graduates.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hedonisco:
Yeah. Because of the skewed socioeconomic framework in Nigeria any blockhead can find validation from employing hungry 'graduates' with the proceeds of illicitly acquired money.

You do ashawo/runs (which does not require any brain work) and extract millions from corrupt politicians, drug dealers or fraudsters, and then you set up any wash wash 'business' in which you employ hungry graduates to work for a pittance, and then you rush to the social media to brag, console yourself and form 'winner'. Only in Nigeria.
Chai! See finishing! cheesy grin guy na waa for you oo!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Chudifab(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Karemarealty288:
If you are blockhead....you are not blockwaist...that's where world bank is located.
wisdom wan kill ya
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
A one time American First Lady gave up her education for her love life with her husband. Nobody is a blockhead my dear
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
You were not the first, next news please!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by laidima88(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
and so ? are there also no graduate who employ graduate. if they are block head like you will you employ them ?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Meedon:

Who gives ffuck tongue
<><><><>
I do
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
vikgreen01:
Thank God for her

my mom too gave up or step down in her education.

she is an NCE holder but she worked under oyo state government as a teacher.. she only became headmistress four or five year to her retirement..

I could remember vividly when she came home one day nd lamented her colleagues are going for degrees and master's getting promotions ahead of her but she couldn't because we are all on her neck..

my elder sis went went to a private polytechnic before crossing to university

two other sis of mine has Nce nd ND

I also went to a private polytechnic before crossing to university

my little sis went to university straight...

mothers are really trying!!!!

Upon all the stories none of una go cambridge?
always resist the urge to shalaye!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by mojysiola(f): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
Matrimonous:
Such is life.
Entrepreneurship makes the difference but a lot of people are still looking the way of salaries.
If I hear and you think genuinely she's an entrepreneur. Biko wake up and don't let them be deceiving you on social media. Entrepreneur works but this one has another work...

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by okpukpu(m): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
All a woman need is a hole.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
You still remain a block head
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by lastempero: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
What's your point miss block head, you just want to rubbish graduates or something else what of intelligent folks that still made it, people like us. Just stay ur lane madam.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Zeezy81: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Doesn't change anything?

Even Bobrisky sef dey ball

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikorodu Boys Mimick Davido & Chioma, DJ Cuppy, Otedola, Dangote. Fans React / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.