Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) (59190 Views)

Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by MrOkenwa(m): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Casan0va:
To whoever is reading, I'm giving you a message of hope, there's light at the end of the tunnel.
Keep hustling legit..
Thank you for the head up.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Lambarry1: 4:39am On Oct 02, 2020
I thought this girl get sense pass this o
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by segun18(m): 5:53am On Oct 02, 2020
God bless her. I could remember some of my friends back in high school years ago...most of them were obviously visibly talented but were not so good academically.I can remember Sylvanus, Ibrahim and Ifeanyi. This guys drop out in high school to join their family businesses and other things
and now all of them have properties all over lagos, while some with MSC and PHDs are still struggling.

That is why I always encourage my young ones in Universities to acquire extra skills here and there and not be collecting degrees and diplomas that you will only use to decorate the house later.

Not every successful lady or male is a runs girl or 419.God still blesses people.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Myself2(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2020
So what ?

Is that why you want us to applaud your block headedness ?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by gforce5: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Dear young girls, don't listen to what this woman is saying. Education is crucial for the development of any society. In this fast changing world, people who aren't up to date knowledge wise will not go far. "Actresses" like this will not disclose how they made their money. Their only format is to say that "it is the will of God" that they are rich. How did you start your "business"? Who gave you capital? Where is your "office" located? Who are your "clients". What is your "business logo"? How did your "Goddaughter" raise capital to get that jeep? These are questions that people should be asking. So many of these "motivational speakers" are liars misleading the youth.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Wolexdey(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Smiles.... Someone pressed the button and the smooth words gushed out
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by domicile: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
Its quite surprising why its female nollywood are the ones making it. They wont tell us how Alhaji, senators, pastors, yahoo boys, Hushpuppy and the rest use to ehmmm.. Clear throats. All the nasty things they do, they wont tell anyone
To all the ladies, go to school oooo! Dont let anyone be forming motivational speaker ontop runs for u
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by weyreypey: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
yanabasee:
However, she's still a blockhead.....
Go to her IG page to inform her
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by vikgreen01(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
moststylish:
I can relate because this is what my mum did too, she will retire in 4 years time. Children loads could not let her further.

Kudos to ur mom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos) / Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.