Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale (13365 Views)

Parasitic Battery Drain On RX 350 Lexus / Payandrive Nationwide.....check Out This Es 350 Lexus For 2.5m Naira / Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
ndidibabe:
I have also used both and I will pick the Camry for long distance journey. There is a reason they call it muscle. That car is very balance on the high way....
its only the v6 that I agree is balanced.but the i4 na thrashy carton.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale by ndidibabe(f): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
olumzzz:

Thought you complained of ground clearance
Yes, but the muscle I used before this had a good clearance.
Re: Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale by alphabbey1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
ndidibabe:
I have also used both and I will pick the Camry for long distance journey. There is a reason they call it muscle. That car is very balance on the high way....
Bro, grin. U just made me laugh so hard... Es350 works best on the highway... took the car to Lagos and back and I was amazed at the low fuel consumption.. had no single reason to visit mechanic workshop. I don't know about camry but es350, the one I drive, it perfomes excellently in interstate travel.... The ground clearance is the main reason why anyone will hate ES. Main reason why I will soon upgrade to RX 2012 upward. I Don tire to dey fix bumper...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale by olumzzz(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
ndidibabe:
Yes, but the muscle I used before this had a good clearance.
Oh ok.
You might want to look at 2014 Toyota Camry or Corolla then.
Re: Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale by whaithee(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2021
I've driven my es 350 for 3 years now. Driven from Lagos to east and back like 4 times.
The only issue with that car is low clearance... finish.
It's the only reason I'll be upgrading to SUV.
Else, that car is smooth, moves on the highway, and appealing.
I haven't done any major mechanic work since I got it. I only change oil after a long-distance drive.
I think the reason it appears a lot of people are selling is that a lot of people are buying.
I bought mine for 2.7M (full option - directly from US) but can resell it now at 2.8 - 3M (no thanks to naira getting more useless)

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale by proeast(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
alphabbey1:
Bro, grin. U just made me laugh so hard... Es350 works best on the highway... took the car to Lagos and back and I was amazed at the low fuel consumption.. had no single reason to visit mechanic workshop. I don't know about camry but es350, the one I drive, it perfomes excellently in interstate travel.... The ground clearance is the main reason why anyone will hate ES. Main reason why I will soon upgrade to RX 2012 upward. I Don tire to dey fix bumper...

I'm facing same predicament at the highlighted part. What's the price difference like between ES 330 and RX 330 of same year? Buying a sedan in Nigeria now with the abominable roads is no longer advisable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale by alphabbey1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
proeast:

I'm facing same predicament at the highlighted part. What's the price difference like between ES 330 and RX 330 of same year? Buying a sedan in Nigeria now with the abominable roads is no longer advisable.
difference is up to 1 million Naira.... but rx330 is not worth it. Price of tokunbo rx330 is very close to RX 350. Better to get the 350.... see example here

Re: Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale by kiekie1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
RZArecta:
Volvo XC90 or Honda CR-V

What volvo year model ? Kindly share few pics & its pros & cons
Re: Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale by raphieMontella: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
DGD1:
Es350 is a very fragile car (my experience)

From the dashboard to the body parts.

Most Nigerians always tend to buy cheap big cars.... They end up buying lemon.

Most cras on the market don't have catalyst, trust me driving an es350 without one is a nightmare

Driving an Es350 with messed wiring will bring headache

Poorly fixed salvaged (accident) es350 na wahala

One problem we always have is noise on the legs...no matter how careful you drive that car on high way, after each journey....your mechanic will be expecting you except you don't mind the noise.

The car has very low clearance

Except you have flowing cash, the car will be tiring in no time

What's the cause of the noise on the legs?

Experiencing same on my 11 camry
Re: Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
raphieMontella:

What's the cause of the noise on the legs?

Experiencing same on my 11 camry
na normal thing for muscle,the shocks are not strong.everyone I know who use the car complain of noisy legs and frequent shocks failure
Re: Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale by mojounited(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Good evening all. Does any one have a clean and neatly used (less that a year naija used) Lexus ES350 2008 to 2012 for sale?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale by kingreign(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6747668/2010-fresh-imported-lexus-es350

Foreign Used ES350 2010 model full option for sale
Re: Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale by Kayharry(m): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale by Jamesmadisson(m): 5:40am On Apr 19, 2022
nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ferrari Unveils Photos Of 488 Pista Ahead Of 2018 Geneva Motor Show / Gej's Legacy: CFAO Yamaha Assembly Plant Set For Grand Opening. / Your Honda Accord (EOD) Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.