Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Call – Nengi Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Call – Nengi Reveals (901 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / Vandora: Before My Boyfriend Has Sex With Me, He Must Get My Permission / Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Call – Nengi Reveals by woloadedCEO: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Big brother Naija 2020 finalist, Nengi has spoken about her boyfriend in an interview with NaijaFM today.

The reality believes her boyfriend before the BBNaija house has broken up with her as he’s refused to pick her calls. She revealed they have been together for about 2 years.

Asked if she has spoken with him to clear things, Nengi said;

“We been don dey for almost two years. I no know, e b like say the person don really breakup because I don try to reach out him no gree answer me”

°°°°°°°°°°°°
Watch the video using link below…

https://woloaded.com.ng/2020/10/01/my-boyfriend-has-refused-to-pick-my-call-nengi-reveals/

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Call – Nengi Reveals by flyingpig: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
She just dey advertise to other wealthy zaddies and sugar daddies, senators, yahoo boys that she is available for mingle.

Ozo back offf angry no simp zone

angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Call – Nengi Reveals by flyingpig: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
angry

Bumpa

BITG
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Call – Nengi Reveals by Iceyjayz: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Her sugar daddies
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Call – Nengi Reveals by yanabasee(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
How I detest people with bleach skin.......
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Call – Nengi Reveals by daddytime(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Her prize money go overtake Laycon own soon.

Shebi the common sense senator na widower now?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Call – Nengi Reveals by thesicilian: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
flyingpig:
She just dey advertise to other wealthy zaddies and sugar daddies, senators, yahoo boys that she is available for mingle.

Ozo back offf angry no simp zone

angry
Lol. You saw through it also.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Call – Nengi Reveals by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
But this Nengi fine sha

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What Lil Frosh Girlfriend Said (read Here) / You’ve Forgotten The Days Your Wife Was Feeding You–Georgina Onuoha Drags Elliot / Why Didn’t Your Marriage Work Out? – Uche Maduagwu Blasts Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.