Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens (38807 Views)

Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards / 10 Nigerian Artistes That Should Retire From Music / 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2015
Most of these artists appear in songs they were not featured on and their appearance barely last 60 seconds Choi !!"

1) Bred - If Davido had a Sextape .Bred will still be There. This Talented act has Turned himself into Davido's Hand Bag.Any Video you see Davido.towards the last 60 seconds.you will see Bred playing around .From Shoki to Reminisce Daddy.Oritse Femi sexy lady Infact as long as you saw Davido,you are likely to see his Dancer.Bred.

2) Skuki- What is Wrong with vavavoom and Peeshaun ?? You hardly see any video where Olamide and His Ybnl boys are involved and not see these two guys there. From Zeez atewo to Skales ijo ayo .lil kesh gbese,Indomie,Eleda mi .haha. No wonder they were nominated for best new act at the NEA after almost three years and an album ,rather than improve on the quality of their songs. they are busy Videobombing about.

3) Skales - It is practically impossible for Skales not to make this List. Back then at EME,check any Wizkid video,skales will be at one corner.fooling away.Before we knew,Skales began the video cameo journey appearing in other artist music videos more than the songs he released.Most of this videos belong to ,.Mostly upcoming artistes .samklef and others.

4) SpecialEd - I doubt this Guy music talent .so am not suprised this is where Life has Brought him .Back in thr days at Mohits.You will either see him opening Doors in the video. doing bodyguard or just jumping about. Having appeared in enough videos there,he moved to Hkn and Continued with his destiny .I think he is also an hypeman .Well done

5) Iceprince - ice prince that wan ( Dont know wat he said there) guy . Starting from most of wizkid's early videos, ice Prince kickstarted a Now flourishing career of appearing as Cameo in other people's video where he is not featured.
From there.God prospered the Trade,The Dangote is my guy crooner progressed and featured in Burnaboy.Soundsultan.most of these upcoming acts and an alarming number of Videos by female acts.

One must not Forget .the way VJ Adams and Dotun Cool Fm are going.they might just resign and Go fully into Video vixens Job as they have enough experience from the " My face must show for the Video" apperances they have been having recently

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2015
1) Ed

2) Bred

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2015
Skuki
Ice
Skales

Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Shebarh(f): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2015
ok
Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by LaurelP(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2015
That's how it starts, before u know it they become a household name. Its a kind of networking, trying to get d big names to be by ur side, almost all artistes did/do it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Skales

2 Shares

Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2015
LaurelP:
That's how it starts, before u know it they become a household name. Its a kind of networking, trying to get d big names to be by ur side, almost all artistes did/do it.

These people own too much ..Haha .How many times wizkid and Don jazzy dey do DAT kind thing
Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2015
Lol @ if David had a Sextape Bred will still be There ..Lmao

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by obontami: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
so??
Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
That Bred and SpecialEd gat me laughing really hard.. Op u no good o*

Its called Love showing* why do u always go to ur friends party or small gathering? To show love*

For God said* Do unto others as you want others to do to you....

1 Like

Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by pretydiva(f): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Meaning
Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
pretydiva:
Meaning
MiniMe

4 Likes

Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by constance500: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
So on point
Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by SugaryBelle(f): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Lol @ if David had a Sextape Bred will still be There ..Lmao
true,really funny

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by tinybodyMary: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Der skuki own is vry annoyn eh. Evn smal boi lil kesh music video dey wil stil appear,foolin demslvs all arnd. Agbaya!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
constance500:
So on point
Thanks bruv.
Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
obontami:
so??
Soka Sir. .So for Soka
Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
tinybodyMary:
Der skuki own is vry annoyn eh. Evn smal boi lil kesh music video dey wil stil appear,foolin demslvs all arnd. Agbaya!

I tire for their matter ..Na even sack songs dem get def ""

1 Like

Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
That Bred and SpecialEd gat me laughing really hard.. Op u no good o*

Its called Love showing* why do u always go to ur friends party or small gathering? To show love*

For God said* Do unto others as you want others to do to you....

Bros no be true I yarn ??
Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by pocohantas(f): 12:45am On Aug 27, 2015
It's just a way of showing love and support na. I like it...

That's why I love Burna boy, that one no get time. Sometimes I wonder if he is friends with his fellow artiste sef, you don't see him @ weddings/birthdays...etc.

7 Likes

Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
pocohantas:
It's just a way of showing love and support na. I like it...

That's why I love Burna boy, that one no get time. Sometimes I wonder if he is friends with his fellow artiste sef, you don't see him @ weddings/birthdays...etc.

Lol Don gordon
Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by RedCard1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
No offence, that Ed guy looks like a sophisticated beast.

Boys gotta survive. They're trying to stay relevant when their popularity has melt down. The most annoying of all are Skuki and Skales.

Bred's own is just a way of pretending to be loyal so as to eat off Davido's pocket.

As for Ice Prince, extra fame is needed I guess.
Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Oahray: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Since when did males start becoming 'vixens'?

3 Likes

Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oahray:
Since when did males start becoming 'vixens'?

Abi naw ??
Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by gabazin080(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Still good na, showing in videos for free just to remain in the limelight. After all dem no dey shine
Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by osmog766: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
So
true. especially bred and skuki
Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
bred own worse dah guy mumu pieces him broda sina rambo bin dey do lyk dat,till small sense come catch am,hin come live the vixen work ontop him broda head
Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
u don forget dadaboi mtv presenter

10 Likes

Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by Smellymouth: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin
Re: Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens by benjajablog: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
good job

pls check out my video to learn a new way to cook your food faster and subscribe to my youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtLuzFbHPcw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.