Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Business Can My Wife Do With N100,000 In Abuja - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can My Wife Do With N100,000 In Abuja (486 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can My Wife Do With N100,000 In Abuja by bola4hustl(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
I recently read an article that advocates, that men should invest in their woman so that they can support themselves, their own parents/siblings and the entire family. I saw with shock during the Lockdown in my neighborhood when women with shops and businesses were helping their husband's carry the family who could probably not fend for the family anymore.

Well, to cut short the long story, I entered a contribution and I was given N100,000 yesterday. I want to invest it on my wife to start a business here in Kubwa across(Guida), Abuja.

She's a private school teacher and she hasn't earned a dime since February, 2020 till this time due to the Pandemic.

I'm shuffling between two small jobs myself but I own a taxi that pays all my home bills. The Lockdown really hit us hardly but we survived.

I'm calling for help because we have both ran out of ideas.

NB: We are both graduates from reputable school from the SouthWest and we are blessed with two kids. More so, I managed to pull up a small structure where we lived in this Guida, Kubwa, Abuja during Jonathan. But lost my good paying job two year after Buhari came aboard.
Thank you
Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With N100,000 In Abuja by phrancys001(m): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Food stuff
Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With N100,000 In Abuja by ProphetofOdin: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
She should try POS business, I use to stay in Guidna (just moved two months ago), and one of my challenge there was getting a place to cash money. She cud also sale cheap data sub on the side too-i can give you a clue on how to do this one.
Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With N100,000 In Abuja by bola4hustl(m): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
phrancys001:
Food stuff

Exactly my plans.... But the idea has been flooded with lots of people. Especially this hausa men. Note, hausa don't build kiosk anymore. The rent real shops for this business. Then go to their brother in Suleja market who supplies everything they need on credit. They pay as the sell and make gains and capital
Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With N100,000 In Abuja by bola4hustl(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
bola4hustl:

Exactly my plans.... But the idea has been flooded with lots of people. Especially this hausa men. Note, hausa don't build kiosk anymore. The rent real shops for this business. Then go to their brother in Suleja market who supplies everything they need on credit. They pay as the sell and make gains and capital

I've interest. Can I call you

(1) (Reply)

How To Create One Page Websites To Sell Your Products Using Your Smartphone / Real Estate Investment. / Which Cryptocurrency Can One Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.