Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Parent To Child Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parent To Child Relationship (344 Views)

Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason / How Do I Get My Parent To Respect My Authority As A Parent? / Man Advises Parent To Be Careful Of What They Do In Front Of Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parent To Child Relationship by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 02, 2020
smiley
Re: Parent To Child Relationship by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:37am On Oct 02, 2020
eyitayo1624:
it bothers me sometimes seeing parents not giving the right attitude and care to their children sad

i have a dad who always like to be serious always
note: my dad isnt boring

he loves things being done his own way rregardless your identity

sometimes i do wish that i could live on my own

but you have to thank God for own family

Do u have a dad like mine??

oga hold Daddy in prayers well,some of us don't have fathers

1 Like

Re: Parent To Child Relationship by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 02, 2020
cool
Re: Parent To Child Relationship by catwalq(f): 6:23am On Oct 02, 2020
My Dad is awesome. He is soft spoken and kind, he was the first to recognise my interest in reading and encouraged me by giving me novels and articles to read- I was reading JHC as early as primary school - and we would discuss them afterwards.

He taught me how to write clearly and awakened my fondness for puzzles and riddles.

My Daddy My Hero kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Parent To Child Relationship by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
cheesy
Re: Parent To Child Relationship by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
FATHER-CHILD-RELATIONSHIP

every father must have the qualities needed to impact knowledge into his child/children

(1) (Reply)

So Many Children Drowning - What Can We Do / How Can I Be Conversational And Social... / How To Prevent Your Children From Going Into Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.