Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason (373 Views)

My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women / Work Advice Needed For My Parent. / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason by Ememmmi: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
I am new here. Though I have been on nairaland for long. Always coming to read comments and learn some things. But I decide to open account because of what is eating me up

Honestly I am depressed. I am lady in my early forties and happily married with kids. The family I got married to love me so much and has never given me any reason to be unhappy even for one day. They took me as a daughter and make me feel so much comfortable.

The people frustrating my life are the people I called my family. I am someone that can give everything to make my family happy especially my parents. I placed my daddy on monthly salary of 20k, but most times I do give him up to 50k monthly. I have a step brother which is doing well for himself so I left him to be taking care of my mother (after all she is our mother also). Our last born is about 35years and very unreasonable human being. He's not handicapped or sick but my mother want me to be carrying his responsibility. This is someone that have wife and son. When I refused it become an issue. She don't even care how I get money. She don't ask of my well being. Whenever she call, it is always to tell me hurtful word. The last time she called, she told me if i don't beg her when she's alive, I will come to her grave to beg her. I asked what did I do wrong and she couldn't say any thing. This is someone I was giving money before but I stopped when she wasn't appreciating it. Instead he will be forcing me to give my junior brother money(this boy always insult me even in her presence)

Everyone knows the situation of this country now, my daddy told me he need 200k to charter vehicle from benin to akwa ibom. Everything he want to charter vehicle for does not even worth 100k

I told him I can only afford 100k because I am somehow broke. He told me that what if he's sick, won't I bring money for his treatment?
He doesn't disturb my junior brother for money because he feel that one is a man and any money he make is within the family. He believes I am now married and should provide whatever he want

Why do I deserve such parents 😭😭😭😭😭. I am so down and depressed now
Where will I get money from? Is this how all parents behave? I have kids and I love them so dearly but my own parents see me as money making machine and don't care how I get it

I have told my mother never to call my number again until she tell me why I will come to her grave to beg

I don't have any friend, I just came here to cry out my mind. If I die of depression, I think they will be happy but no, I will live for my kids

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason by iamtardey: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason by FuckingMachine: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
OP send me your number let me Bleep you very well and remove this depression you're feeling.
Re: Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason by Pearl619: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
You just need to focus on your husband and kids. Anytime you have money, you can send home to either of them, you are really trying as a daughter but some parents can never be contented, it’s not something to become depressed over, I know it’s painful but you don’t need to take it to heart. Sometimes the way some parents behave makes you question if you are related to them at all.

As for your younger brother, just ignore him like he doesn’t exist, he might be the one instigating your mum against you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason by GiulliameII: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sorry the welcoming party was made up of retards.

You're in a tough position. I sympathise with you. Sadly, I do not have any helpful advice. But there are things parents shouldn't say to their children.

I'll wait for folks with experience on things like this to speak.
Be well.
Re: Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ememmmi:
■ The people frustrating my life are the people I called my family. I am someone that can give everything to make my family happy especially my parents. I placed my daddy on monthly salary of 20k, but most times I do give him up to 50k monthly. I have a step brother which is doing well for himself so I left him to be taking care of my mother (after all she is our mother also). Our last born is about 35years and very unreasonable human being. He's not handicapped or sick but my mother want me to be carrying his responsibility. This is someone that have wife and son. When I refused it become an issue. She don't even care how I get money. She don't ask of my well being. Whenever she call, it is always to tell me hurtful word. The last time she called, she told me if i don't beg her when she's alive, I will come to her grave to beg her. I asked what did I do wrong and she couldn't say any thing. This is someone I was giving money before but I stopped when she wasn't appreciating it. Instead he will be forcing me to give my junior brother money(this boy always insult me even in her presence)
Everyone knows the situation of this country now, my daddy told me he need 200k to charter vehicle from benin to akwa ibom. Everything he want to charter vehicle for does not even worth 100k. I told him I can only afford 100k because I am somehow broke. He told me that what if he's sick, won't I bring money for his treatment? He doesn't disturb my junior brother for money because he feel that one is a man and any money he make is within the family. He believes I am now married and should provide whatever he want.
■ Why do I deserve such parents 😭😭😭😭😭. I am so down and depressed now. Where will I get money from? Is this how all parents behave? I have kids and I love them so dearly but my own parents see me as money making machine and don't care how I get it. I have told my mother never to call my number again until she tell me why I will come to her grave to beg. I don't have any friend, I just came here to cry out my mind. If I die of depression, I think they will be happy but no, I will live for my kids
Age is really nothing but a number! undecided

So, at 40-something years of age, you still allow your parents to manipulate you as far as to point of depression? You never heard of the word "IGNORE"? oy! undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nigerian mothers have M.sc degree in the art of emotional blackmailing
Re: Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason by Lovemeharder(f): 3:38am On Nov 11, 2023
Some parents are the worst! Very manipulative and ungrateful. Block them all. Give it to them the hard way, they really don't want your happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason by Free2Fly: 6:00am On Nov 11, 2023
iamtardey:
Imagine if your papa and mama no really want the pregnancy in the first… nobody wants your existence.✌🏿… anyways I don’t read the above ✌🏿

This is a very stupid, senseless and insensitive comment

Must you comment, even if your head is empty

Entitlement mentality kiii you there, bingo

@OP, don't listen to this nematode

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason by crystalmoon(m): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2023
Age is nothing but a number
See the way them dey play adult

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason by Brandiebird: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2023
Looks like we’re recycling another story for front page. I don’t know if it’s the mods who are reusing this story or if op keeps opening a new moniker every six months but we’ve settled this matter many times before. Since “you” won’t learn, I can’t waste my energy again.
Re: Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason by world123: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
Never give room for emotional blackmail. If anything happens to you, the truth is everyone around you will find a way to survive.

So take care of yourself, children and husband. When you have extra cash to spare, you can give to your parents.

Remember to take care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2023
I think you are the problem .you spoilt your parents by claiming to have money to spend around.you placed your dad on 20k,sometimes you send 50k grin.weh done ..odogwu.there is more from where 50k come from na....I will understand if you sent 50k cos of emergency.Op you are the problem.keep being an ogaranya.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Femi Lazarus: How This Ibadan Is Making Use Of Social Media For Visibility / Seun Needs To Pay People To Write Contents For Nairaland. / I Need Table Tennis Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.