Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu (23145 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / S’africa Rules Out Redress As Govt Mulls Legal Option / Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Positiveminds(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2020
This pastor is really ize- iya-amu, for those that understand .
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by garfield1: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzcharles:

If you think so. The 200000 votes were on what basis excluded by inec? Why was the votes of the APC candidate only the one excluded by the Inec. Weren't PDP and APGA also members in that elections in the said particular ward also excluded.

Good.it was excluded because imo inec were on a premeditated plan to deliver ihedioha.majority of the collation officers were from mbaise.in elections,all parties usually write results and allocate figures to themselves but not all are accepted.only the one with deep connect with inec is usually lucky.both ihedioha and uzodinma concocted results but inec who were induced to deliver ihedioha from the get go rejected that of apc.ihedioha tried it in 2015 but rochas outsmarted him.
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Indispensable85(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2020
bettermandate80:

I think you are the empty one here, otherwise common sense will tell you that his godfather's political value in APC and Nigeria in general has nosedived so badly this year to compare to 2016 when they were both waving excess powers.

Assuming the Pastor stood with PDP, with all the problems in APC then, he will win Obaseki, cause Obaseki will have no choice than to run on a weaker platform, his decamping to APC give Obaseki a bigger lifeline in PDP.

Your foolishness is legendary and most likely heriditary. If Obaseki had contested under the APC with oshiomhole, his margin of victory would've even be wider than what it was. You're not from Edo otherwise you would've noticed that it was all about Obaseki and not PDP or APC. Even the Edo state PDP chairman confessed that they were even confused as to what they'll use to campaign against Obaseki before Oshiomhole pushed him out of the APC to their greatest surprise. If you think ize iyamu would've defeated Obaseki if he had contested under the PDP then you're worse than an empty head. You're most likely a brain dead lunatic. His margin of defeat would've been wider and he couldn't have gotten up to 150k votes.
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Vanzcharles(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2020
garfield1:

Good.it was excluded because imo inec were on a premeditated plan to deliver ihedioha.majority of the collation officers were from mbaise.in elections,all parties usually write results and allocate figures to themselves but not all are accepted.only the one with deep connect with inec is usually lucky.both ihedioha and uzodinma concocted results but inec who were induced to deliver ihedioha from the get go rejected that of apc.ihedioha tried it in 2015 but rochas outsmarted him.

Okay then.
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Indispensable85(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You're trying to shift the goal-post.

Btw, I don't remember sucking your mama's breast.... tongue

Just stay glued to ur soured mama's breast and stay away from adult discussion like politics because you know nothing there in.
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by garfield1: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Okay then.

It has been happening severally but the media does not report it well until that of imo.it happened in osun which made the court to declare aregbesola winner.it is an age long rigging system of pdp.it happened last year in ikwo federal constituency of ebonyi where the votes of the apc candidate was illegally reduced by 10000 votes before the courts restored them.
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Spidermon: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2020
Supreme court is about to buy new star players from the North.

Ize iyamu is giving pre season conference declaring Champions league trophy target like Messi did at Camp Boy.

Edo no be Lagos.
But what of Imo ??
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Vanzcharles(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2020
garfield1:

It has been happening severally but the media does not report it well until that of imo.it happened in osun which made the court to declare aregbesola winner.it is an age long rigging system of pdp.it happened last year in ikwo federal constituency of ebonyi where the votes of the apc candidate was illegally reduced by 10000 votes before the courts restored them.

That of Osun, I am not sure oooo. That was clear overnight turn of events. That promoted PDP to keep up in Edo by setting up monitoring centres, by monitoring all votes from wards.

Each word votes are announced at their respective wards before taking them to the collation centres. So they had the clear record incase of any falsification in the results. Or if they dont tally.
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by bettermandate80(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Indispensable85:

Your foolishness is legendary and most likely heriditary. If Obaseki had contested under the APC with oshiomhole, his margin of victory would've even be wider than what it was. You're not from Edo otherwise you would've noticed that it was all about Obaseki and not PDP or APC. Even the Edo state PDP chairman confessed that they were even confused as to what they'll use to campaign against Obaseki before Oshiomhole pushed him out of the APC to their greatest surprise. If you think ize iyamu would've defeated Obaseki if he had contested under the PDP then you're worse than an empty head. You're most likely a brain dead lunatic. His margin of defeat would've been wider and he couldn't have gotten up to 150k votes.

Bleep off dickhead, your analysis shows you are brain dead, otherwise you will know that Ize Iyamu is a bigger force in Edo politics with Osho and tinubu behind him, but they supported him when their political value has gone to the dogs.

I know its a bigger problem educating a dounce like you, cause I'm 101% sure that you will never learn or understand, so enjoy ur ignorance in peace and stop quoting me cause I will never waste my time with deadbrain human like you....
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2020
AlabiJ:

But Bayelsa is currently being ruled by a 'Supreme Court governor' after APC clearly won the election.

Bia which LGA in Nigeria have you seen or heard of providing 50000 votes in either presidential gubernatorial or any elections for that matter? Then you now hear of a riverine LGA producing 120,000 votes. Na fish thumprint the ballots?
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2020
Pastor Ize Iyamu, you LOST. Take it in good faith as a Christian and move on. If God wanted you to be governor, He would have made you to win.
Do not be a bad loser. 84000 votes no be moi-moi. Even your RCCG people in Edo voted for Obaseki because you unequally yoked yourself with Tinubu, Ganduje and Oshomole.
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by garfield1: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzcharles:

That of Osun, I am not sure oooo. That was clear overnight turn of events. That promoted PDP to keep up in Edo by setting up monitoring centres, by monitoring all votes from wards.

Each word votes are announced at their respective wards before taking them to the collation centres. So they had the clear record incase of any falsification in the results. Or if they dont tally.

You guys are funny.pdp have set up situation rooms since 2015 just that the media has been quiet about it.it is not a new thing.
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by dadakuta: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2020
As a good pastor you should at least know that God chooses who so ever he pleases to choose, God chose Obaseki over u,,, why not take it in good faith pastor.
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Fcwilly: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
provincial pastor Iyamu is still on this same issue, haba the Bible said _
"old things are passed away"
why not tell your godfather to get you a political appointment ( board appointment, parastatal, etc) inorder to recover.
I can pain your feelings because I can't feel your pain.
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Yebosola(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Virginnn:
When they know they can't get power thru the front door, they gamble using the back door.

Hypocrite, how did Diri get to b Bayelsa Governor? Even if your problem is APC, is their legal right to do the needful, don't cry more than the bereaved.
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by garfield1: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Amitez:

Bia which LGA in Nigeria have you seen or heard of providing 50000 votes in either presidential gubernatorial or any elections for that matter? Then you now hear of a riverine LGA producing 120,000 votes. Na fish thumprint the ballots?

The problem with you pdp guys is that you guys arw poor in history.whatever is happening under this regime or done by apc was done by pdp.in 2011 and 2007 polls,southern ijaw gave pdp over 100,000 votes.don't forget that they have a voters register of 170,000.kaduna south,kaduna north,bauchi lflga,Maiduguri,jos north,jos south,kano municipal regularly delivers above 100k votes.warri south west LGA gave pdp over 100k votes last year.wike got 228,000 votes in obio l akpor LGA last year.whatever apc is doing,pdp started it.Lyon won fair and square.up apc
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Yebosola(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Tareq1105:

Would the APC Bayelsa have been disqualified if the PDP man didn't go to court?

The Bayelsa case is forgery while this Obaseki own too is forgery.

It's about gaining admission into UI with fake documents and UI might withdraw his Degree.

Just watch as Obaseki will send emissary to beg Pastor to withdraw the case.

He go do them like magic, sentiments apart Eze is a bona-fide Edo indigene, forget all this Edo is not Lagos mantras, even Satan has followers ,let him seek all his legal right, by the time he reaches appeal court, u will see jittery.
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Whoube99(f): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
STUPID USELESS IZE-THIEF!!!

Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Indispensable85(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
bettermandate80:

Bleep off dickhead, your analysis shows you are brain dead, otherwise you will know that Ize Iyamu is a bigger force in Edo politics with Osho and tinubu behind him, but they supported him when their political value has gone to the dogs.

I know its a bigger problem educating a dounce like you, cause I'm 101% sure that you will never learn or understand, so enjoy ur ignorance in peace and stop quoting me cause I will never waste my time with deadbrain human like you....

You're irredeemably foolish? Ignorance is bliss for your type. Ize iyamu is a political force? Hahahahaha... A force that could not win his local government or a single local government in his senatorial district? You're a brainless dunce! The 5 local governments won by ize iyamu are from Oshiomhole senatorial district. You need a brain replacement surgery so no amount of lecture I'll give you here that will erase your stark ignorance. We voted obaseki across party lines it was only Edo north that broke the synergy because of the influence of Oshiomhole in that district.
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Awoo88: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
garfield1:

It is not different.both are supreme court governors
It is different and it is a shame. Did you read the judgment? The elections was council as a result of over voting but the judges decided to ask inec to produce result of a council election. If you get sense, that judgment suppose shame you. That us why Hope is embarrassed any they call him SC governor
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Awoo88: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Tareq1105:

Would the APC Bayelsa have been disqualified if the PDP man didn't go to court?

The Bayelsa case is forgery while this Obaseki own too is forgery.

It's about gaining admission into UI with fake documents and UI might withdraw his Degree.

Just watch as Obaseki will send emissary to beg Pastor to withdraw the case.
There is nothing forgery about Obaseki and APC will be foolish to challenge the election on that basics. APC needed up feeding the wrong person. That case was simply and the judgment was a correct one
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by garfield1: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Awoo88:

It is different and it is a shame. Did you read the judgment? The elections was council as a result of over voting but the judges decided to ask inec to produce result of a council election. If you get sense, that judgment suppose shame you. That us why Hope is embarrassed any they call him SC governor

Well,diri remains his supreme court colleague
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by rolams(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
You are not destined to govern Edo people. Don't waste your time!
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by jice(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
APC! APC!! APC!!! una wan do another "supreme governor" angry

walahi ko le work!!

Edolites voted Obaseki as their governor angry wetin happen for Imo no fit happen for Edo angry

Edo no be Imo State angry

tongue I
tongue Z
tongue E
tongue
tongue I Y A MU
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IYAMUMU

Mother of all fools
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Criozly go ahead
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Xantel(f): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Okay, go ahead, we are waiting for the third lost
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by favour32(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ize iyamu!
Why you want force ya self for Edo state people body?
Na by force you want take govern dem?
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Lillysbee: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2020
Why speaking on behalf of Osho baba?
Ratedgang:
Make this man rest na.......haba.
Re: We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu by Virginnn(f): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Yebosola:

Hypocrite, how did Diri get to b Bayelsa Governor? Even if your problem is APC, is their legal right to do the needful, don't cry more than the bereaved.
I don't know why you called me hypocrite. When I used the word "they", was I not referring to Nigeria politicians in general? Does it matter which political party is involved? Was Obaseki not APC yesterday and today PDP? They are all the same people.bi don't play partisan politics. I play the politics of common Sense.

3000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Benue (Photos) / Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens / Kidnapped Kogi Miyetti Allah Chairman, Wakili Damina Freed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49