Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide (42816 Views)

Bello's Assistant, Anthony Edogbo Explains Difference With Dangote Over Obajana / Anthony Edogbo: Why Yahaya Bello Should Be President (Video) / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Healthsco20: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2020
Good stuff
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by AmazingELixir: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2020
undecided

The worst governor in the history of the country....I hope he has refunded the N10billion Major general Mohammadu Buhari gave him as loan to rig the 2019 election.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2020
I hope it doesn't become a distraction from his studies.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by pickatyou2: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
No caps, Yahaya is a leader others should emulate.

But, "makes history" is quite ridiculous.

Emulate yahaya, that guy is worse than buhari.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by jamace(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2020
Young appointees yet Kogi state is not developing, only looters of treasury and praise singers of Yahaya Bello.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Anyiamaka: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2020
Allow the guy to graduate first. There are very many young people even younger than him that are already graduates without jobs. Some of them will even perform better than this guy.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Luckydubby7:
It fucking changed nothing.
Check very well they might related.

You re right, tribalism every where.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by goshen26: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2020
happiness32:
So young
I wish him well.

am beginning to like Gov. Yahaya Bello fa wink

Nobody should quote me oh

I will quote you

Oya come and beat me in my offc
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2020
For once, he has done well.. There are many brilliant young kogites especially if you schooled in ABU ZARIA. Pls Yahaya Bello help us with jobs. So you will be remembered forever.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Nadiwilliams21(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Alphafeezay:
Yahaya Bello Makes History, Appoints Young Kogi Student into Government Cabinet

1st October, 2020.
The Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello has today made history by appointing a young, smart and intelligent student into the cabinet of the Kogi State Government.
Governor Yahaya Bello confirmed the appointment on 1st October, 2020 at the Governor's office in Lokoja, Kogi State.

Governor Bello appointed Mr Anthony Edogbo, a young and innovative medical student who has contributed great ideas to the development of Kogi State as, "Technical Assistant to the Governor on Private Sector and Digital Economy".

Governor Bello described Anthony as the pride of Kogi youths.
Students and youths across Kogi State has taken to social media to thank the Governor for this historic appointment. The Kogi youth and student communities has described the appointment as a well deserved one, noting the contributions of Mr Anthony Edogbo in various youth groups of Kogi State.

In a statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Onogwu Muhammed, Anthony's appointment is a reward for creativity, intelligence, diligence, patience and hardwork.

Mr Anthony Edogbo has thanked the Governor for the opportunity, promising to create giant strides in the most incredibly innovative way through private sector driven initiatives.

Mr Anthony described Governor Bello as the most humble man he has met. He called on fellow young Kogites to join hands together with the State Government for the collective interest of the people.

Anthony has served in various positions as National President of Kogi State Medical Students Association, National Director on Research Exchange for the Nigerian Medical Students Association, Vice President of the Student Union Government of Kogi State University, amongst others. He also has years of experience in web programming, content development, digital marketing and cyber security.

Source: https://bignews.insidestoryng.com/2020/10/01/kogi-gov-appoints-students-who-developed-covid-19-assessment-app/

God has finally picked up your call, man. �

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Holuwasegun1(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2020
We all should pray for grace joor it's his time to shine
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Bahamas95(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Na Wao
Person wey never sure if him go Graduate from Medical School

SMH.
Others wey graduate get two heads?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by true2god: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2020
Probably one of those young men in school that often assist the Governor arrange beautiful babes on campus.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Bahamas95(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2020
happiness32:
So young I wish him well.
am beginning to like Gov. Yahaya Bello fa wink
Nobody should quote me oh
I will quote you.

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Wisejohnson47(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2020
Hmm this man get mind ooh, no face mask plus hand shake. quote author=Alphafeezay post=94521932]Yahaya Bello Makes History, Appoints Young Kogi Student into Government Cabinet

1st October, 2020.
The Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello has today made history by appointing a young, smart and intelligent student into the cabinet of the Kogi State Government.
Governor Yahaya Bello confirmed the appointment on 1st October, 2020 at the Governor's office in Lokoja, Kogi State.

Governor Bello appointed Mr Anthony Edogbo, a young and innovative medical student who has contributed great ideas to the development of Kogi State as, "Technical Assistant to the Governor on Private Sector and Digital Economy".

Governor Bello described Anthony as the pride of Kogi youths.
Students and youths across Kogi State has taken to social media to thank the Governor for this historic appointment. The Kogi youth and student communities has described the appointment as a well deserved one, noting the contributions of Mr Anthony Edogbo in various youth groups of Kogi State.

In a statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Onogwu Muhammed, Anthony's appointment is a reward for creativity, intelligence, diligence, patience and hardwork.

Mr Anthony Edogbo has thanked the Governor for the opportunity, promising to create giant strides in the most incredibly innovative way through private sector driven initiatives.

Mr Anthony described Governor Bello as the most humble man he has met. He called on fellow young Kogites to join hands together with the State Government for the collective interest of the people.

Anthony has served in various positions as National President of Kogi State Medical Students Association, National Director on Research Exchange for the Nigerian Medical Students Association, Vice President of the Student Union Government of Kogi State University, amongst others. He also has years of experience in web programming, content development, digital marketing and cyber security.

Source: https://bignews.insidestoryng.com/2020/10/01/kogi-gov-appoints-students-who-developed-covid-19-assessment-app/[/quote]
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by babadee1(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2020
What medical school is this guy in? There is no way a serious medical student in a serious medical school can combine this appointment with his studies. Unless he is not required to do anything and it is just a come and chop appointment.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by juniorboma: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2020
Alphafeezay:
Hardwork pays and in all sincerity, Governor Yahaya Bello rewards Hardwork.

This is an encouragement to the youth.

Private Sector and Digital Economy is Huge!!!

Thank you Governor Yahaya Bello

I guess you are a big fan of Yahaya Bello?

Or that young man is your younger brother, cos I see you two have the same surname?

Are you related to the Doctor Alpha edogbo?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Coldie(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2020
What I saw yesterday in kogi.

Nothing is been done about it

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Antoeni(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2020
Kogi is the Most Backward not Central State in Nigeria, With there Devilish Governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Oizee(f): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Luckydubby7:
It fucking changed nothing.
Check very well they might related.
they are not
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by jaxxy(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2020
Good leadership more valuable and important.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by alexvic12: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Tonero! Congratulations, man.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by jossy4elated(f): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=expliciit post=94522571]I laugh when I see the rubbish this stupid governor is dishing out,virtually all is cabinet members are young people, but all criminals and rogues, this governor of a guy gas ruined that state, the state is heavily indebted, nothing is working, honestly I don't know is supporters sleep just because of the little stipends he dish out to them. I challenge any of them to show or publish any of his achievement That is currently working or that the government has created .The road to his own village okene. Lokoja. Highway is filled with kidnappers because of the guns given to the thugs in the last election,
As I write this, the federal medical Centre is under lock and key simply because the CMD. Of the hospital disagree with the government regarding the covid19 cases, the next thing is to send thugs to invade the place, for 4 months now the place is locked up, because the governor now is using his connection at the federal level to get the CMD removed, the hardship people go through in that town is terrible. The opposition party is not consistent in pointing all these errors or blunders by this accidental governor, now both his supporters and the non supporters are suffering from the error of mismanagement Regarding the federal medical center

[How I wish it's only the above mentioned. Have you seen the road from 500 housing unit to Ganaja? Hmmmmmm, it's terrible, one way is the order of the day and a lot of lives have been lost due to wrecklessness of this administration. The state is in chambles. Nothing, I mean nothing is working

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by oladcity(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please what specific things has Mr Anthony Edogbo done in Kogi so we can be better informed?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by zsamorano(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
pls house, I need job o....I'm based in Abeokuta. I have HND in banking and finance. I don't mind managing any job for for now. Thanks a lot. U can reach me in 08064784680. Thanks
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by CandidNotes: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
So many accounts hailing Yahaya Bello were just created today 2/2/2020. Yahaya Bello, keep deceiving yourself! Thief!!!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Alphafeezay(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
juniorboma:

I guess you are a big fan of Yahaya Bello?

Or that young man is your younger brother, cos I see you two have the same surname?

Are you related to the Doctor Alpha edogbo?

Thank you

Yes he is my younger brother
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by juniorboma: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Alphafeezay:

Yes he is my younger brother

How is work at public complain commission?
Saw you online with a banner few weeks ago..
Do have a great day..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings / Brave Soldier Killed By Boko Haram During Operation In A Forest In Borno. Photos / 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.