Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes (62373 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos / Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci / Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes by Hindiman(m): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2020
to them they have done something great niyen o, awon oniyeye.
Re: Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes by manunitedbabes: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2020
Is this Lagos?
Re: Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes by ariesbull: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2020
SmartProf:
Nigeria always break or create records when its got to do with anything superficial like designing logo and sweet looking jerseys, BBnaija etc., but when it comes to very vital issues such as citizens satisfaction, social welfare, life expectancy, jobs provision, healthcare satisfaction, basic amenities, educational standard, infrastructures, food sufficiency, financial transparency, security of lives and properties etc, we are in a deep shithole. A country whose container is always well decorated but it's content is zero.

Re: Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes by Omoslim26: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

�������
I go still dey pray for you make your chest no burn to ashes bcus of hate and pain wey you dey carry

Re: Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes by slowice(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Am I supposed to be happy now? I don't get
Re: Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes by africandollar: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Who kill Dele Giwa

Who Kill Funsho Williams

Who killed Isiaka Adeleke

Na you Sabi oooo lipsrsealed

You never mention Who kill Bola Ige?
Re: Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes by abdsamad(m): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Someone that his car engine has blown that decides to spend money on painting the car, is that one a decision worth celebrating?

Isnor only cupcakes.
Re: Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes by bookadeal: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Are you interested in getting into the exciting world of bookselling. There is available a bookstore and business centre at a shopping mall not far from unilag, populated with many tutorial centres, with inventory in excess of N2million. You have the opportunity to own and grow this business with a little financial commitment. Please send email to bookstorebot07@gmail.com, for more information. This is a golden opportunity for start up entrepreneurs, or existing business owners seeking new outlets.
Re: Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes by legba1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Walahiiii....we dey crase..cup cake faa
Re: Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes by Khez: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
I am sure they borrowed for that ?
Re: Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes by dokie: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Seventy7kings:
cheesy
some unfortunate people wont be happy. The only time they are happy is when Bandits, Boko Haram, IPOB, Herdsmen attack. Just because they believe the only way their party can get back to power is when bad things happen under this administration. The bitter truth is that they're behind all those terrorists mentioned above. Some good citizens of this great Nation don't know this, hence they call for secession. They're not to blame anyway, they're just worried how bad things have become in term of security and Buhari also is not helping the matter.
Nigeria shall be great again, we'll get there.

Kindly state how we are walking towards our intended destination before you talk of getting there.

1000 steps taking in the wrong direction can never get you were you are going.
Re: Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes by Naija4love(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
Born2Breed:
grin
wow I love this picture... I for give you money
Re: Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes by gracechellar(f): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jafar1:
When are we going to break record of better things.....

Na soso stupid record we dey break..

At least it means there is flour now
Re: Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes by Born2Breed(f): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Naija4love:
wow I love this picture... I for give you money

Not mine. Lifted it from somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Ajasun Waka Stabbed After Releasing "Sati Daya Yazo Ya Wuce" / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 / Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.