Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim (3367 Views)

Can An Asthmatic Female Ever Get Married And Live A Normal Life / Nigerian Lady!!! Shift My Womb To Date You [ Watch ] / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by Buzor16: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2020
Delectable Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim, 44, has revealed that she had

to remove her womb to live a normal life.

The actress who stars in ‘Heaven’s Hell’ which was premiered in the cinemas on Friday, recently shared her story at an event tagged ‘Conversation with Nse.’

Nse also revealed that she was never going to be able to have a baby as she was diagnosed three years ago with Adenomyosis, a condition whereby the inner lining of the uterus breaks through the muscle wall of the uterus.

“I was told I couldn’t have kids,” she said to the now sombre audience.

“And so, I had to have a hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) to make me have a life again and to stop going through what I was going through. And I’m literarily telling women and men, it really doesn’t matter if you can’t bear children. What really matters is what you would do for the world, for the ..Watch Full VIDEO Here 18+ And Continue Reading

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by nicho450(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2020
h
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by longetivity(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2020
I wish her well

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by Xscape1993(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2020
That is your own personal business my dear.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by Ekemeze: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by Sonnobax15(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2020
sad. na lie jor...... normal life kill you there

you don use your womb take do ritual finish,you Cor dey lie....
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by Adrian9(m): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2020
Ìmémmé o.
Éyén ékâ soñ idem o!
God is your strength! Think always of the positive.It is a good way to get through any situation.
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by illicit(m): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2020
Pele ti e....
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by Kriss216: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2020
After reaching menopause
Why you no remove am since ?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by BlackfireX: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2020
Cameroon people sef grin
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by carzola(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2020
I love you Nse.
Put how many guys can marry a lady
Who wouldn't give him a child..

Wow!! I can
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by vastolord4(m): 8:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Eya.. sorry about the burden you carry in your heart.. but please keep your matter private.. cos I really don't care about how long you spend in your bathtub..
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by tobechi74: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2020
Not all womb removal is caused by excess abortion
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by muller101(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2020
She is not telling the truth.
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by Buzor16: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Howq5My10g&t=1s
Ekemeze:
Your decision, your fvcking business.
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by DaFuhrer(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
vastolord4:
Eya.. sorry about the burden you carry in your heart.. but please keep your matter private.. cos I really don't care about how long you spend in your bathtub..

grin
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by lowkeybahdguy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
The fault in our Stars..

Breaks my heart to hear of your travails. I admire your acting talent and the guts to put this out in the open. I see a lot of ignorant, judgmental comments by the mass of people who think they have opinions about other peoples lives.

I wish you happiness and peace of mind Nse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by Buzor16: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Howq5My10g&t=1s
Xscape1993:
That is your own personal business my dear.
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by sweetrace(f): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kriss216:
After reaching menopause

Why you no remove am since ?

Don’t be so ignorant!!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Oops adenomyosis.

Total hysterectomy is the best option to avoid the deadly adenocarcinoma. But she must have harvested her eggs and gotten them stored away for future IVF and surrogacy.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by doggedfighter(f): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Brave woman
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by Harry00(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
You're just a living intimacy gadget
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dis Adenomyosis Sounds Like A Yoruba Name Or Language. Is Dis Adenomyosis Originated 4rm Yoruba Land? I Hope It's Not What I'm Thinking.
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by Kissiemu(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
carzola:
I love you Nse. Put how many guys can marry a lady Who wouldn't give him a child..
Wow!! I can
She is married
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by paulolee(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
ur choice
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by TenderManiac: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sorry about your condition but life cannot be normal for any woman without a womb, young or old.
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by PapaNnamdi: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
let's all look at the good side

no more red flow,
at least she go de save pad money every month,
Re: VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim by Buzor16: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2020
Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had party Sex With Them (Photos)
Buzor16:
Delectable Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim, 44, has revealed that she had

to remove her womb to live a normal life.

The actress who stars in ‘Heaven’s Hell’ which was premiered in the cinemas on Friday, recently shared her story at an event tagged ‘Conversation with Nse.’

Nse also revealed that she was never going to be able to have a baby as she was diagnosed three years ago with Adenomyosis, a condition whereby the inner lining of the uterus breaks through the muscle wall of the uterus.

“I was told I couldn’t have kids,” she said to the now sombre audience.

“And so, I had to have a hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) to make me have a life again and to stop going through what I was going through. And I’m literarily telling women and men, it really doesn’t matter if you can’t bear children. What really matters is what you would do for the world, for the ..Watch Full VIDEO Here 18+ And Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why People Have Sex At Night / Experiences With Love? / A Woman's Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.