Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary (16986 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Ikorodu Bois, Says ‘We Are Proud Of You’ (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by sammysneh(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2020
You should say he hosted children of politicians
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by LegendAnselm: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Who killed Dele Giwa
Who killed Funsho Williams
Who killed Isiaka Adeleke

Na you Sabi ooo
lipsrsealed
who send ambode to villa?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by Ajibel(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2020
originalprof:
the man only hosted rich men kids who have the means of preventing themselves from covid 19,he do not want real lagosians children to give him covid 19. he forgot that he is a governor to the rich and the poor

Which rich man's kid goes to a public school though?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by Ajibel(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2020
sammysneh:
You should say he hosted children of politicians

Which children of politician can you identify?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by RPG2020(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Who killed Dele Giwa

Who killed Funsho Williams

Who killed Isiaka Adeleke

Na you Sabi ooo
lipsrsealed

Who be this one again
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by ajebuter(f): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2020
I like the fact that most of the students are from Lagos State Public schools, hence Ajepako kids like me when I was their age..

Let the children of the struggling ones also have a taste of governance..

Such memories never leaves a child..

Kudos..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by gbolagunte81693: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2020
Na only big women kids go attend
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by ofiko123(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2020
Happy independence to all Nigerians both home and abroad..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by Surebet18811: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]See Below
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by DaFuhrer(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2020
gbolagunte81693:
Na only big women kids go attend
Which big women children go to a public school?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by Bahamas95(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2020
It's obvious it was based on selection. This life nor really balance.

Anyways it's colourful, I like it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by EXOUSIAng: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2020
originalprof:
the man only hosted rich men kids who have the means of preventing themselves from covid 19,he do not want real lagosians children to give him covid 19. he forgot that he is a governor to the rich and the poor

You obviously don't know what rich kids look like , those are kids from public schools, no be rich man puts his kids in public schools...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by Adufeamos: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
originalprof:

I don't think so. Ghetto kids re there.....check the uniforms. If u kno u kno Lol
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by Freshaviomoh: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello everyone! Please, check my signature.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by originalprof: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Adufeamos:

I don't think so. Ghetto kids re there.....check the uniforms. If u kno u kno Lol
ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary by dangwarmai(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
Paedophiles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Appointed As WHO Foundation Ambassador For Global Health / President Buhari Departs Abelag/Luxaviation Airport For Abuja (Photos) / Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.