Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? (678 Views)

I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by Administration1: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2020
I can across this earlier today and decided to get a more opinions on it.

Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by Administration1: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2020
More.

Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by Administration1: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Cc: rocktation, farano
Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by SenorFax(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2020
Well, with all due respect, the guy is stupid.

Business is business pls.
But if you want peace of mind. Don't do business with you family members, they will kill your business in no time.

If the guy doesn't want the girl to collect money, he for settle her in return for the time spent for his mum instead of her customers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by Administration1: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2020
SenorFax:

But if you want peace of mind. Don't do business with you family members, they will kill your business in no time.

If the guy doesn't want the girl to collect money, he for settle her in return for the time spent for his mum instead of her customers.

Don't you think the girl should have rejected the money, but collect it from her man?

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by el9ty6ix(m): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2020
*modified*

Business grows when family and friends pay for services rendered.

in as much a I see fault in the guy's side in pursuing this matter, the lady also got some tad of faults too.
ahan!?, just small thing these days for relationships; it will escalate into something else.
Rendering free services to someone is a matter of choice.

Them never even marry sef, small issue don dey cause fight.
Goodluck to them o.
Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by Kriss216: 8:14am On Oct 02, 2020
She’s the type of woman I want in my life right now. The guy is just being childish. Someone like me will even tell my girl to collect more money from my mum.

Wife material goes beyond accepting or rejecting money.

I still stand on my words, the girl is a legend. It’s rare to find her type.

If my mum want my girlfriend to fix her hair, she must pay. You cannot force her not to collect money cos you bought phone for her. She didn’t point gun on her head to get the phone for her, you did that out of your foolishness!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by Kriss216: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2020
el9ty6ix:
Business grows when family and friends pay for services rendered.

in as much a I see fault in the guy's side in pursuing this matter, the lady also got some tad of faults too.
ahan!?, just small thing these days for relationship; they'll start insulting each other.

Rendering free services to someone is a matter of choice.

Them never even marry sef, small issue don dey cause fight.
Goodluck to them o.
The girl didn’t insult that boy!
Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by chatinent: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Local man cannot can anymore after opening this thread.
Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by DareyFortified: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2020
SenorFax:

Sorry to this but you are a fool. how could you say business is business. For someones mum that paid half the payment of the shop you are using for that same business, clothes you and even feed you.

For the fact that she is even doing the hair for her bf mum for the first time.. first time is enough for her to reject the money even though the woman offered to pay. Nigerian girls are just useless to be sincere.

There is love in that relationship, the girl has no regard for courtesy, the guy should just forget and move on. such an effort wasted.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by el9ty6ix(m): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2020
Kriss216:
The girl didn’t insult that boy!
I wasnt referring to the girl sir.
Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by TarOrfeeek: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2020
The girl is useless.
She done use hand spoil her own market. Nigerian women are useless.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by Uzomacharles: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2020
Nawa ooo

Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by 2dice01: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2020
SenorFax:

Lets say he was a Taxi Driver
And the Girlfriend that paid 60-70% or Bought the Taxi for him
Her father board the Taxi

Do you know the guy wont collect a dime except the man insist and might even offer to come carry the man back Home
Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by BigDick70inch(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2020
Seems..
Those 3 commenters above me..who supported the girl's action lack serious home training..

How will..u render service to your mother in law and still collect money not even sister in law sef huh??

Mother in laws could make or mar marriages..

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by 2dice01: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Seems..
Those 3 commenters above me..who supported the girl's action lack serious home training..

How will..u render service to your mother in law and still collect money not even sister in laws sef huh??

The girl belike
Wetin concern lewandoswki and snake Bite grin

she doesn't see any future
Her future is now cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by BigDick70inch(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2020
2dice01:
The girl belike
Wetin concern lewandoswki and snake Bite grin

she doesn't see any future
Her future is now cheesy

cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by Yomit71(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2020
honestly if to say na me
1. I will collect the phone I bought for her
2. Anything cease able in her shop that I bought I will collect it
3. If she keeps begging me after all this above I will accept & turn her to Bleep tool. after fucking her for several months, I will dump her silly ass in such a wicked way.
stupid, senseless, selfish idiot.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2020
this is, I am, they are, the boy's, the girl, I don't even know where to start from but anyhow sha, the girl Bleep up.
south south region (drops mic)
Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by mosdii(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2020
From their conversation, the boy mentioned all what he has been doing for her (Mr nice guy=simp) while the girl couldn't mention just one thing she has done for him because of her entitlement mentality, even the only gesture she could have done for him(by making his mom's hair FOC), she misfired.

Lesson: Your previous gestures matters less to a woman when she begins to feel she's independent.
Typical Nigerian fish brain x farm tool.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by davidhobo: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2020
SenorFax:

Dumb and stooopidof you. You are a disgrace and you shd shut your mouth

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by Prinnce1: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Me were sabi bottle up... that act alone will make me turn her to sex slave, someone like my mom will tempt you just like the Guy's mom if you pass it my dear she will stock your shop for you. Girls don't always think far na immediately gratification be their thing. Rubbish
Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by davidhobo: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Kriss216:
She’s the type of woman I want in my life right now. The guy is just being childish. Someone like me will even tell my girl to collect more money from my mum.

You are such a shame. Your mother shd have aborted you. Are you sure she is even your mother? Smh for this supposedly woke generation. Well, this is the world we live in now and the kinda kids people have bred.

She, your mother didnt even train your properly so it is even okay sef that you should try to conspire with a strange woman to cheat. Shame on you again

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by ABOVEDELAW: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2020
THE GIRL IS VERY DUMB, SHE MISSED A RARE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.
Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by Prinnce1: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2020
SenorFax:

baba no carry this kind mindset enter this world ooo... Everything in this world na setup be smart and vigilant to identify one and jump off it. This is services rendered only mind and hand work o. Had a project because of careless BOQ I did for one man like that free of charge, the man has directed more than 5 premium clients to me since then. Na wah ooo
Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by Kriss216: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Seems..

How will..u render service to your mother in law and still collect money not even sister in law sef huh??

They’re not married. She’s a girlfriend.
Re: Should A Lady Collect Money From Her Bf's Mother? by Kriss216: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2020
davidhobo:

You are such a shame. Your mother shd have aborted you. Are you sure she is even your mother? Smh for this supposedly woke generation. Well, this is the world we live in now and the kinda kids people have bred.

She, your mother didnt even train your properly so it is even okay sef that you should try to conspire with a strange woman to cheat. Shame on you again
You’re still a child. You’ll grow to understand life.

(1) (Reply)

What This Man Is About To Do Will Make His Ex Commit Suicide / This Is Her Reply. Is She Okay? Can You Explain To Me What She Is Trying To Say? / Fact!!! I Don't Value Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.