Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos (29064 Views)

Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia / 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital / Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by dalass(f): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
angry angry angry

What the fvck is happening?...

Assuming the girl survives, they keep molesting her, ...and they'd say she's now loose, yet many will say she's a liar if she said she was raped! By rabid dogs called men.... Unfortunately many little girls, young ladies, married woman and even old ladies are not spared from rape either. cool

R.I.P little girl cry

3 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Lamasta(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
This is wickedness at its peak.....

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Vecto(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
This is just too bad.
Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by tubolancer(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
Execute them as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Jabioro: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
This is very pathetic..the suspects should be made to confess more than they did to her..let evidence be live stunning presentation before any judge.. castrate them all ..
Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by seunmohmoh(f): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
I was shocked when my friend passed my street and told me about the incident yesterday. She said she saw people gathered and swearing for people who did it before her corpse was taken away.

This ejigbo ehn... This life no just follow.

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by jrusky(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
holuwaseun04:
11 years old? WTF castrate the bastard

Castration in this case is too soft a penalty because casteating them will still make them be seen kids and woman though sexually they are dead but the best punishment for goat like these is to first castrate them and give them lethal injection then lock them up in jail to be dying gradually.

I have mercy for rapist. If I catch any sorry I wont wait for police shit I will set him up, hold him down and use plier to crush his 2 testicles and razor off his dick cap bandage it for him and tell him safe journey.

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by AfroKnight: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
This is too much.

11 year old girl. Hmmm. I can only imagine the pain of her family. Even a small girl is not safe from rapists.

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Animals.

This rubbish is getting too much.

Females need to start arming themselves with weapons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Belial06: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
chatinent:
I don't just understand this world any longer. How can you feel attraction for a five year old?

Is a five year old sexy too?

Na wa o.

These evil pedophiles should just be hung.

What is worse is your inability to read and comprehend
Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
You're not just a low IQ fool, you are a low IQ fool without ethics. You have the audacity to use a dead girl to express your stupidity? Shame! You're behaving like a psychopath.

You should be telling us how you don’t want male kids. Use that energy you use in monitoring toto, to fight against cases like this. These are the vices making the country inhabitable for the female kids you do not want, that others have.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Belial06: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Xisnin:
Alpha males strike again.
The beasts have obviously been brainwashed into believing their own superiority.
It was as if they were hunting down a lower animal.

This isn't just rape, it takes extreme hatred to behave this wild.

Simp shut up
Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by annyplenty(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
SPIRITS OF RAPE, ROBBERY, HOMOSEXUALS, VIOLENCES AND MANY MORE (SPIRITS OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH) HAVE BEEN POURED OUT

On Friday, 12.48p.m in the afternoon, Nigerian time, I had a serious revelation which suggests that the days we are living now are terribly evil and that any moment the bride of Christ will be taken away.

For details, see link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2714210/alert-spirits-sodom-gomorrah-been#39690661

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Obakoolex(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
chatinent:
I don't just understand this world any longer. How can you feel attraction for a five year old?

Na wa o.

11 yrs not 5...read well next time tongue but I seconded your opinion
Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by MemoriesAndMe: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
chatinent:

Na wa o.

Are you reading the story upside down? They said 11 year old, you said 5 year old. Either way, both are underage, and rape is definitely a sick thing.
Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
chatinent:

Na wa o.

11 yrs ...raped by 5 people....don't confuse ursef ....read well ....
Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by GMBuhari: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
What a stupid curse, If buhari is as bad as pej, his generation won't suffer anything , talkless of suffering at all

if abacha's family is rumored to have claimed they'll never go broke , imagine how stupid your curse sounds
olaboy33:
It shall not be well with Buhari

A Congo of rice is now 1000

A bad of cement is now 3000

He will suffer same way he's making innocent citizens suffer.

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Louisboy22(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
For me i suspect ritualist maybe one baba i told dem to rape minor to complete ritual process
Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by eyinjuege: 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nigeria is one of the most dangerous places to raise children.
R.I.P angel
May the perpetrators of this evil suffer unimaginably.
The police should just get enough forensic, and one day one day, they will get a match

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Aboks(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ewedu guys at it

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Openbusiness: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
pocohantas:

You should be telling us how you don’t want male kids. Use that energy you use in monitoring toto, to fight against cases like this. These are the vices making the country inhabitable for the female kids you do not want, that others have.

Thank you.
I want only male kids, if you're pained about that, that's your problem, not mine. And I'm an advocate of justice. I believe people should be punished proportionately to their crimes and cases like this is why I will never support the abolishment of the death penalty, even though some people think capital punishment is too extreme and should be stopped. I always speak up against crime and always speak up against criminals. It's my civic duty and personal disposition. I'm also an advocate of discipline because discipline kept me from straying growing up, and now as a parent myself i believe discipline is very vital in boys upbringing and I advice other parents like that. Spare the rod and spoil the child, like the quote says. Boys need to be raised to understand order and respect authority. If they do, then they are less likely to misbehave and stray. So I'm already helping my male counterparts out in my own way. Maybe you should devote the time you use to attack the male gender from thread to thread to teach young girls that there's dignity in labor, and they can work to earn to take care of themselves, that men don't exist to pay their bills, that they can earn without prostituting their bodies, that they can be beautiful without nudity, that sleeping around doesn't make her a woke feminist, doesn't make her an equal gender to the male, that equality with males should be about equal opportunity and creativity, not about how many guys she can sleep with too. I think your kind needs that kind of positive advocacy, instead of endless bitterness against males because we are the superior half of the human species. It's not our fault Mother Nature set us above as the superior gender, and we like it like that and can never ever be apologetic about it. You're welcome!

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Sagay212: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
The Lagos state government needs to wake up. There are lots of people that needs to be sent back to their various villages or captured and dumped in a concentration camp to be used for labour or be totally eliminated from the surface of earth. No human been should be allowed to sleep under the bridges or any open space. If you don't have a house, just return to where ever the phuck you crawled out from. No human fell from the sky.
Your car will have issues on that 3rd MB and some cursed animals will start crawling out from no where like hyenas who have seen a prey to devour. The police should arrest these homeless animals. Set a trap for them and when they come out to attack, kill these bastards and reduce the phucking population. We do not have enough resources to go round so we shouldn't be wasting money keeping useless people in jail and feeding them. Highway robbers, kidnappers, rapists, boko haram terrorists should all be wasted. They have no business being in jail. That is why the prisons look delapitated.

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
chatinent:
I don't just understand this world any longer. How can you feel attraction for an eleven year old?

Na wa o.

‘Hanged’
Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by flamingREED(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ritual raping, I guess.
Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
I didn’t read past this point as I struggle to read your posts due to inadequate paragraphing. I am not pained, I am only telling you to train them well. 5 of your male kids just did this, at this rate, your male kids would kill all the female kids and you won’t see a woman to give you those male kids you want. I am sure you don’t have a womb, only female kids have wombs. Train your male kids well.

Openbusiness:
I want only male kids, if you're pained about that, that's your problem, not mine. And I'm an advocate of justice. I!
Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Yankee101: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kill anyone who raped her
Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Apes from the westside, their bravery is in their dickks.
Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Openbusiness: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
pocohantas:
I didn’t read past this point as I struggle to read your posts due to inadequate paragraphing. I am not pained, I am only telling you to train them well. 5 of your male kids just did this, at this rate, your male kids would kill all the female kids and you won’t see a woman to give you those male kids you want. I am sure you don’t have a womb, only female kids have wombs. Train your male kids well.

For every 1 male child that strays to crime, there are 100's making the male gender proud. No matter what the male crimes stats is, no matter the evil some males have done, the good outweighs it. Man is a tremendous blessing to this world and have spearheaded MOST of the advancement and development of mankind. So males are doing well and will continue to do well. Sure there are some bad eggs, but overall males have a positive score and rating. I and my kind will keep trying to make the male population a better species for the greater good of everyone.

I will implore you likewise to train your female kids well, so that first and foremost they can even be useful for themselves and stop being chronic parasites that depend on men to survive. So that a teenage girl who is one of yours won't be dropping truth nuggets on twitter that if married men remained faithful to their wives, then 95% of the single females will go hungry. I mean, doesn't it bother you that a girl said that? If it had been a man who made that tweet, you would have gone ballistic and attack the male gender with all sorts as usual. But a girl said it and she said the naked truth. So help your gender, I will help mine.

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Oga, the point is simple. Your shalaye is unnecessary. Nnemuka, please keep giving him reminders grin grin grin

Openbusiness:
For every 1 male child that strays to crime, there are 100's making the male gender proud. No matter what the male crimes stats is, no matter the evil some males have done, the good outweighs it.

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Openbusiness: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
pocohantas:
Oga, the point is simple. Your shalaye is unnecessary. Nnemuka, please keep giving him reminders grin grin grin

Yes oh, shalaye is unnecessary. I think your female kind has explained it already.

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
These are the breeds of the King Kong of burdillon

The whole of the WASTE bow down to even his breath

Agberos are respected and revered in Lagos State and the WASTE as a whole

Nobody dares the orangutan of burdillon

But they will come under my post to drool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Osun (Photos) / Gunmen Kill PDP Leader And Four Others In Anambra / Desperate Nigerian Seeking Asylum Begged To Be Declared Wanted – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.