Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park (3286 Views)

UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park / Man, 25, Caught Having Sex With Girl, 13, On The Street / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by arinze198(m): 9:27am On Oct 02, 2020
A 30-year old man, Samuel Ganiyu Taiwo, has landed in trouble in Lagos after he allegedly lured, engaged a 13-year old girl in sex inside a taxi park and was eventually caught.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Olojowon Taxi Park in Amukoko, Lagos.

While the suspect, Taiwo, was still in the act, he was caught and handed over to the Police in the area who subsequently transferred him to the Gender Section of the Police Command for further investigation.

Taiwo reportedly admitted that he penetrated her but that it was with her consent and so did not rape or defile her as claimed by the Police.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/man-30-caught-having-sx-with-girl-13-inside-taxi-park/

1 Share

Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by chatinent: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2020
At a bus stop where I resided before, late in the night when I return from work, I see many under-aged girls there prostituting.

Some disguise themselves as orange sellers, cucumber sellers etc.

Many are thirteen too.

I don't want to believe the female gender disgusts me, no I don't.

In this case, I can't judge but both the man and the girl should be whipped. Including the girl's parents.

5 Likes

Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by YoonSung10: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2020
He don buy market? Nonsense taxi man
Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by 2cribz: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Not like the windows were tinted. Christ deu book ticket like dis. Naija own don too much
Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by Uzomacharles: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2020
No be rape na

The girl peacefully allow am

How many herdsmen dem don catch ?

m not supporting him tho

4 Likes

Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by fati2001(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2020
cry
Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by Iyoocartel(f): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

You should never believe any news coming from pm express.
Uzomacharles:
No be rape na

Iyoooo cartel

You should be given the award for the most senseless nairalander for September

2 Likes

Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by chatinent: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Iyoooo cartel

In your mind you are trying to create an intro slang.

Laughs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by mekaw(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2020
castrate the idiot
Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by Uzomacharles: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Iyoooo cartel

No wonder it was awarded to you

3 Likes

Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by Uzomacharles: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2020
chatinent:

In your mind you are trying to create an intro slang.
Laughs.
him wan make we know am..
He's just an attention seeker

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by milcah5050: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
:Iyooooooo bloc You should never believe any press coming from pm express. Iyoooo bloc You should be given the commendation for the most madness nairalander for September No doubt it was commendationed to you

1 Like

Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by osax4pal: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Am looking at you coronally, a girl of thirteen can not give her consent, cause she does not know what she want even if the hormones in her system is tell her she want sex, she still does not know how to say no.my brother if you are into underage sex please flee from it..... Rape is rape don't try to colour it.
Uzomacharles:
No be rape na

m not supporting him tho

3 Likes

Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by Uzomacharles: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
osax4pal:
Am looking at you coronally, a girl of thirteen can not give her consent, cause she does not know what she want even if the hormones in her system is tell her she want sex, she still does not know how to say no.my brother if you are into underage sex please flee from it..... Rape is rape don't try to colour it.

can u define rape?
Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by Xisnin(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Uzomacharles:
No be rape na

m not supporting him tho
Mr. rapist, when did free herdsmen start justify rape?
SMH
Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by Uzomacharles: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Xisnin:
Mr. rapist, when did free herdsmen start justify rape? SMH

Why calling me a Rapist?
And who told you that the Fulani Herdsmen Didn't Rape Women?
Oga Soak Your Garri Make I Soak My Own
Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by Uzomacharles: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
osax4pal:

Will that now make her not to tell her parents or neighbors cos that man can't have sex with her the first day they met...

If you can't train your daughter or son,then put your eyes on them or keep them at home

Will they also arrest girls who lure men to sleep with them?

1 Like

Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by Unrated900(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Pm news and ridiculous news

Are 5 and 6
Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by Passionate888: 12:52am On Oct 03, 2020

Samuel Ganiyu Taiwo

Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by AGNES20race(f): 1:38am On Oct 03, 2020
milcah5050:
:Iyooooooo bloc You should never believe any press coming from pm express. Iyoooo bloc You should be given the commendation for the most madness nairalander for September No doubt it was commendationed to you
CHISOS. what sort of grammar is this one
Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by Lastmankc(m): 2:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Pm express no dey ever carry better news
Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by babadigu(m): 2:59am On Oct 03, 2020
shocked
Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by KosiGee(m): 4:27am On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Iyoooo cartel

Iyoooo cartel, what kind of weed do you smoke?

This thread was created on 02/10/20 and you commented on 02/10/20...what has september got to do with this?

You are living in the past iyoooo.
Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by enchy: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2020
The man must have a small peepee obviously women with wide kitty don't like him so he opts for an underage which is a serious offence.

Re: Man, 30, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 13, Inside Taxi Park by osax4pal: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Shey the case is underage, she will only tell her parents if they have good relationship, also the man might have threatened her she gonna kill her if she tells, or can entice her with gift, and she being naive will keep mute cause she is a child that does not know what she wants.
Then for you other question if a girl lure a guy who is underage to bed it's a crime rape is rape whether a guy abusing a girl or girl abusing a guy, the problem we have in Nigeria nobody reports rape of a guy
Uzomacharles:

Will that now make her not to tell her parents or neighbors cos that man can't have sex with her the first day they met...

If you can't train your daughter or son,then put your eyes on them or keep them at home

Will they also arrest girls who lure men to sleep with them?

(1) (Reply)

My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) / One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti / GRAPHIC PIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled To Deat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.