Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic (31660 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic - Muric / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by ThatFairGuy1: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kriss216:
Yoruba Muslims are the only problem we have in South. The earlier we understand this, the better for our unity.
So I am a problem to The South now ?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by DenreleDave(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Tmmycash:

Am from otun- Ekiti and all the Ekiti-state indigenes are in support of the creation of Oduduwa republic, so face your North Central problem you might be ekiti-kwara but the fact still remain that you northerns

U av no goddamn right to choose where he wants to belong...

He can be anywhere as long as he is a yoruba..

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by ThatFairGuy1: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
baliyubla:
Afonjas won’t mind betraying their fellow Omo Oduduwas just to please their Alimi masters.

Please Who?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Charly68: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
They are free to decamp to Daura,it is a free world ,let them go there and join boko Haram boys since they see nothing wrong in them

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by macof(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
cosmos1440:
I am not a Muslim and I am with the majority of the Yorubas who knows that what we need in the Southwest (and even the whole of Nigeria for that matter) is re-structuring and not secession.
Also, there is nothing like Yoruba Muslims, Yoruba Christians or even Yoruba Pagans. We Yoruba are very religious tolerant, we even have a saying "Olorun lo mo eni t'onsin ohun", meaning ,"God alone knows who is worshipping him"... So if you intend to separate the Yorubas along religious lines, it won't work.

..[s] . to the online pseudo-secessionists, if you want secession for your region and people, go ahead and good luck to you.
Just don't drag us into your problem [/s] .

Then keep struggling for restructuring that the same people calling for oduduwa today have been fighting for for 50 years. You that just started talking about restructuring should go ahead everyone cannot be in the same struggle.

11 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by 99thEnemy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:

yes I'm from Kwara, my town is just 20minutes drive to Otun-Ekiti, Ekiti state, I consider myself a South Westerner.

The Yorubas in SW are not more Yoruba than me.
whether you like it or not, you be MIDDLE BELT grin aka NORTH CENTRAL grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by ThatFairGuy1: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
globalresource:
Slaves of the north
And the northern muslim don't even recognize you guys as pure muslims
Slave forever. Tufiakwa
Please why do you people hate us because of our Faith like this? Why? grin

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Karanka: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Seerade029:

Actually, Emir is Islamic title or so.
You must be a very dishonest fellow real life.
Suddenly, you don't know what Emir means again, and can't even google it, just to discredit the person you quoted who obviously is correct.
Your type would be an expert in bearing false witness.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by ThatFairGuy1: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
cosmos1440:
I am not a Muslim and I am with the majority of the Yorubas who knows that what we need in the Southwest (and even the whole of Nigeria for that matter) is re-structuring and not secession.
Also, there is nothing like Yoruba Muslims, Yoruba Christians or even Yoruba Pagans. We Yoruba are very religious tolerant, we even have a saying "Olorun lo mo eni t'onsin ohun", meaning ,"God alone knows who is worshipping him"... So if you intend to separate the Yorubas along religious lines, it won't work.

... to the online pseudo-secessionists, if you want secession for your region and people, go ahead and good luck to you.
Just don't drag us into your problem.
Omoluabi. God bless you. You've said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by ThatFairGuy1: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Seerade029:

Actually, Emir is Islamic title or so.
No

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Xisnin(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
macof:

If you have been paying attention you would know that thugs are not leading the agitation but intellectuals most of whom are even professors and lawyers.
And if your problem is the leadership. You can lead if you have what it takes
You don't wait for people to do everything for you
They are doing it for themselves and you and not me.

"Intellectuals" spearheaded communism that killed millions of Russians lives.
If you were sold by the title of the supposed leader, then realise that anyone could qualify as one and that doesn't make them right. Yes, check the meaning.

Well, I am very confident they will just be ranting forever.
I know for a fact the people they are trying to fool do not follow
self-appointed leaders like a sheep. They are in for a rude shock.
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by macof(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Xisnin:

They are doing it for themselves and you and not me.

"Intellectuals" spearheaded communism that killed millions of Russians lives.
If you were sold by the title of the supposed leader, then realise that anyone could qualify as one and that doesn't make them right. Yes, check the meaning.

Well, I am very confident they will just be ranting forever.
I know for a fact the people they are trying to fool do not follow
self-appointed leaders like a sheep. They are in for a rude shock.
Yes even Intellects also spear headed the revolution in France that killed many French.
So your Russian example is already known thank you.
Yet Russia and France became better after those revolutions

The people who are dying now in Nigeria are not important right?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Awoo88: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
See headline!! Not Yoruba youths but stupid Muslims. And you want to tell me this country is save

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by ThatFairGuy1: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
[s]
Osagyefo98:

In the voice of the manager of the continental to Dan Antonio in John Wick, he simply told him " You demand nothing of me, you chose your path the moment you brought him back"

So young man, you have no right to meddle whatsoever in a problem not within your microcosm. whatever is SW is left for them to resolve and moreover they have never invited any of u guys to their zones issues before.

same is applicable northern forum ad arewa which kwara falls on, they have never invited SW to settle their internal issues.

learn to respect your limit.
[/s]
Stop saying rubbish. Seems you don't even know Kwara State.
The border town of Kwara and Osun (Erin-Ile-Kwara and Ila-Odo-Osun) are so close that Erin-Ile student attends, trek to and fro to Ila-odo school, Osun State.
NO DIFFERENCE

In essence, stop your interference in our matter, we are one. Maybe you've also forgotten that if their will be any Oduduwa republic, WE'RE TAKING YOUR STATE(EDO) WITH US

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by swedbase(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Not surprised. Nothing different from Yoruba Moslems and those boko haram up North. They have one thing in common.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by jamace(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
So they want Oduduwa Emirate, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by luluman: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
baliyubla:
Afonjas won’t mind betraying their fellow Omo Oduduwas just to please their Alimi masters.

While you & your brothers will spend the last drop of their blood doing anything to scatter the country.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by luluman: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Yoruba Muslims have rejected O'Odua Republic

It'll only be made up of Yoruba Christian States. Hence only Ekiti and Ondo. Osun, Ogun, Lagos and Oyo are gone.
See mumu, and you think two states can stand against the country. Olodo
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by CSTRR: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Seerade029:
I keep saying this.
Tribalism and religion can't divide Yorubas.
Of course we might have misunderstanding but to wage war. Or start hating it's not possible

Find another means to divide us grin
The longest civil war in africa was carried out in the south west.

The Ife-modakeke war.
The fault lines are still there.

Know your history.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by luluman: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:
it's not only the Muslims, 99% of us in SW do not support the agitation.
Yeebos seriously want somebody, anybody to share that their evil view.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by wirelessmaster: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Yoruba Muslims have rejected O'Odua Republic

It'll only be made up of Yoruba Christian States. Hence only Ekiti and Ondo. Osun, Ogun, Lagos and Oyo are gone.

The Sharia Council in Nigeria is being deceived thinking they have four Islamic States in South West. The North as Slave master never wanted the slaves to be freed. MSS is the students wing of MURIC. They are very inconsequential when it comes to Oduduwa Republic. The Muslims in South West are against Amotekun, but in year 2000 when Buhari with ACF leaders and trucks loaded with Hausa Thugs invaded Oyo State Governor's office to harrass and intimidate Governor Lam Adesina over the killings of Fulanis at Shaki, the Muslims kept quiet. Can a Yoruba leader invade Kaduna State Government House to harrass Kaduna State Governor?

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Karanka: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:

you are not in the right position to tell me about the interest of the Yorubas, you're not Yoruba, you're an ipob member, an idle fellow who stays glued to radio Biafra 24/7.

you don't know the interest (s) of the Yorubas, do you?

we don't want Oduduwa republic, Sunday igboho who organised the recent protest is inconsequential, we don't know him.

SW is just a geopolitical zone, Yorubaland does not end in SW, those of us in Kogi west and Kwara South/central have the same right as those in SW.

one Nigeria.
You're just one big bunch of ignorance parading everywhere. Who doesn't know Macof's tribe on this forum? Your comments all over the thread actually justify why people think 'Yoruba Muslims' are the major problems Yorubas have.
Your true loyalty is obviously divided.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by luluman: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kriss216:
Yoruba Muslims are the only problem we have in South. The earlier we understand this, the better for our unity.
You and who be "we"?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Ernestforyou: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:
it's not only the Muslims, 99% of us in SW do not support the agitation.

Thank you ,I am Yoruba christian and i do not support their mission as well.Mind you Yoruba is Yoruba,nothing like Yoruba muslim or christian.We are one

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by luluman: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Yobabad:
Off cause we know the will reject it, are they not the reason why Nigeria is not progressing
or rather, the reason why yeebos can't have their way. We know una antics

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by pegix(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Oma she o......lost generations!
The real problem of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Kriss216: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
So I am a problem to The South now ?
So, you don’t know before

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by selemempe: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
Unik3030:
even if yorubas want to leave Igbos won't b d one to dictate to them,fight your battle alone n stop blackmailing people to join u.

Psychological blackmail will not work because u don't want to b seen as d only seccessionist.just count yorubas out of your seccesion cos no time now u will start shouting they betrayed u.

Na Jeje yorubas stand now ooo,Na u wan come drag them to wetin them no prepare for,hope if they back out due to their unpreparedness,how u will not scream blue murder?
if they back out from what? I thought I just read that you are not interested in Oduduwa...what are you backing out from again? We have long known and established that yorubas are not reliable so don't worry about us. Worry about which divide you belong. Are you in support of or against Oduduwa Republic

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by luluman: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
updatechange:
This one's have exchanged their senses for pot of porridge... Fools
You call people fools because of what they believe.Dont you think it's the other way round?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Seerade029: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
CSTRR:

The longest civil war in africa was carried out in the south west.

The Ife-modakeke war.
The fault lines are still there.

Know your history.

Go and read what caused the longest civil war.

Go and read what caused ife modakeke war.

Ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by selemempe: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
luluman:
Yeebos seriously want somebody, anybody to share that their evil view.
evil view of self determination? Wow
Sir can you tell us what is evil about self determination

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by CSTRR: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Seerade029:

Go and read what caused the longest civil war.

Go and read what caused ife modakeke war.

Ignorant.
You are ignorant to think what happened before cannot happen again just to brag.

It was just last year when yoruba muslim parents wanted to shut down University of Ibadan secondary school for allegedly discriminating against their female muslim students.

It was also the same problem in osun under aregbesola.

Stop clowning.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha Spotted On A Motorcycle In Owerri, Nigerians React. PIC / Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.