Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic (31666 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic - Muric / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by tollyboy5(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:

yes I'm from Kwara, my town is just 20minutes drive to Otun-Ekiti, Ekiti state, I consider myself a South Westerner.

The Yorubas in SW are not more Yoruba than me.
We Lagos Yoruba's has rejected you to be north central. We cannot have a devided house in southwest its risky. Akintola affiliation with the north caused problem for our very awolowo ijebu man from Ogun state

12 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Fmghewzy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
I have now realized how daft most people on Nairaland are, especially the group of mofos screaming secession.

It is beginning to look like something is really wrong with the black brain.only few of us have our brains intact.
It is a pity they never learn,I don't blame you guys ,my advice is that you go equip yourselves with knowledge,learn how other successful nations achieved their fit.
Then you will understand why secession can't work in Nigeria.

Please before you quote me,make sure you have something reasonable to say and moreover with fact

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by luluman: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
selemempe:
evil view of self determination? Wow
Sir can you tell us what is evil about self determination
Certainly not self determination but to bring our peaceful coexistence to an end from what may result from such struggle.
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Seerade029: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
CSTRR:

You are ignorant to think what happened before cannot happen again just to brag.

It was just last year when yoruba muslim parents wanted to shut down University of Ibadan secondary school for allegedly discriminating against their female muslim students.

It was also the same problem in osun under aregbesola.

Stop clowning.

And you didn't read where I wrote "tho we might have misunderstanding"

That the senero played doesn't mean yoruba will break because of those things.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Kinikini: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
I think matters like this require a deep thought before going to the press to avoid the misrepresentation. The Lagos MSS behaved like Iran, issuing statements without considering all the ramifications.

quote author=AinurTulkas post=94529166]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/muslim-students-reject-oduduwa-republic/amp/[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by updatechange(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
luluman:
You call people fools because of what they believe.Dont you think it's the other way round?

Your name is synonymous with the other way round

Stay outta my fvcking mention angry

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Franking: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:

yes I'm from Kwara, my town is just 20minutes drive to Otun-Ekiti, Ekiti state, I consider myself a South Westerner.

Yoruba Muslim. You are a northerner not a southerner. The South is tired of your shenanigans.

9 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Christistruth00: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:

He doesn't know that Kwara and Kogi Yoruba see themselves as SW the rest is Politics of divide and rule.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by wirelessmaster: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:

you mean I must speak in favour of the Oduduwa republic,( a movement organized by selfish people ) to proof that am Yoruba? ridiculous.

why is Oduduwa republic so important?

You are not a yoruba. You are a northerner or one of those under the control of the Caliphate through Islam. You are very inconsequential. Majority of the Yorubas directly and indirectly support Oduduwa Republic. What stops the North from leaving Nigeria? They cannot leave because of south South and South East crude oil and because of Lagos ports and markets.

9 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Kwara1stson: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
it's oduduwa republic or nothing.

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by selemempe: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
luluman:
Certainly not self determination but to bring our peaceful coexistence to an end from what may result from such struggle.
lol we are not in any peaceful coexistence. There is secterian violence every where in Nigeria and they didn't start today so say something else. What is wrong with breaking up from Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Iseoluwani: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:
it's not only the Muslims, 99% of us in SW do not support the agitation.

shut up. did I send u on my behalf

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by tollyboy5(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

O kare omo Yoruba atata ! We in the south west do not only consider you guys south westerners, but we know that you're inseparably part of us. We are one indivisible nation - Yoruba nation !

I love you bro.
Keep shut my friend. Kwara is never southwest I've noticed their anti-Yoruba ways. They're pro north I've met a lot of them. Its not about decendant of oodua but the unity of Yoruba's as egun of badagry are not descendant of oodua and ijebus are north Africa immigrant.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by notoriousbabe: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
They should all go and die. Fokn head slammers

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Centcanada: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
All these ones na Muslim? They just a mere students sha! They do not understand what life is all about. A peenut was giving to them and they start to write rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by notoriousbabe: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:
it's not only the Muslims, 99% of us in SW do not support the agitation.
bros keep quiet before made in China thunder fire you

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Christistruth00: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

Keep shut my friend. Kwara is never southwest I've noticed their anti-Yoruba ways. They're pro north I've met a lot of them. Its not about decendant of oodua but the unity of Yoruba's as egun of badagry are not descendant of oodua and ijebus are north Africa immigrant.

Just as Ikwerre and Anioma are Benin and Nsukka are Igala

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Xisnin(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
macof:

Yes even Intellects also spear headed the revolution in France that killed many French.
Yes, the most cowardly section of the society fooled the illiterates into dieing for their ideas, how
noble of those "intellects".

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself and family members?

Perhaps you belong to the group who believes that money is everywhere and just need someone
to share it equally.

So your Russian example is already known thank you.
Yet Russia and France became better after those revolutions

The people who are dying now in Nigeria are not important right?
grin grin grin
The bold is a joke.

Nigeria became better after the colonials arrive but I don't
think you would hail colonialism and wants it back.

Somalia, Libya, and Syria will someday be "better" but I guess someone will
credit that to "revolution" even though it is the restoration of traditional order
that will bring about such change.

Assuming they are not ignorant, only the most selfish and sociopathic set of people
will want to experiment with millions of lives to fulfil some doomed fantasy goals.

Which people are dying?
I can't properly respond without knowing what you mean here.

As I said before, I am 100% certain that those noisemakers will fizzle away or remain
in their online dream.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by tollyboy5(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

U av no goddamn right to choose where he wants to belong...

He can be anywhere as long as he is a yoruba..
Lolz what are you saying? If he claim to be Yoruba thats his business we have Yoruba's in Togo also.
As for me I'm from Lagos and I have Muslim brother infact my family is 65℅ Muslim yet I see kwara as problem to our unity

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by LukasPodolski: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
wirelessmaster:

You are not a yoruba. You are a northerner or one of those under the control of the Caliphate through Islam. You are very inconsequential. Majority of the Yorubas directly and indirectly support Oduduwa Republic. What stops the North from leaving Nigeria? They cannot leave because of south South and South East crude oil and because of Lagos ports and markets.
South South oil you mean, because the last time I checked the oil in South East is not up to one gallon, even Ondo has more oil than South East.

lmao

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by EdiskyHarry: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
It's now I understand this thing I have been reading on naira land, "YORUBA MUSLIM "

1 Like

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Karanka: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
luluman:
Gush! The logic behind your argument is childish and nauseating. What peaceful coexistence are you talking about in present day Nigeria?
Or do you actually mean burying your head in the sand while your region is being ravaged and overrun by fanatic savages,or perhaps, you have other hidden agenda?
What is wrong with a full homogeneous Oduduwa nation with all her amazing human and capital resources, achieved on reasonable processes? Is Nigeria the kind of country you'd want to bequeath to your children?
Come on man,think! Think!

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by ZendayaColeman(f): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Xisnin:

Yes, the most cowardly section of the society fooled the illiterates into dieing for their ideas, how
noble of those "intellects".

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself and family members?

Perhaps you belong to the group who believes that money is everywhere and just need someone
to share it equally.

grin grin grin
The bold is a joke.

Nigeria became better after the colonials arrive but I don't
think you would hail colonialism and wants it back.

Somalia, Libya, and Syria will someday be "better" but I guess someone will
credit that to "revolution" even though it is the restoration of traditional order
that will bring about such change.

Assuming they are not ignorant, only the most selfish and sociopathic set of people
will want to experiment with millions of lives to fulfil some doomed fantasy goals.

Which people are dying?
I can't properly respond without knowing what you mean here.

As I said before, I am 100% certain that those noisemakers will fizzle away or remain
in their online dream.

Trash

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by NSK4U(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:

David egwin, davash222

https://punchng.com/yoruba-in-kwara-kogi-demand-merger-with-south-west/

illiterate, the idiot thinks the people in Kwara, Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa e.t.c are Fulanis because his master Nnamdi Kanu told him on radio Biafra.

the north Central is just a geopolitical zone, with hundreds of Tribes ranging from Yoruba to Igala, Idoma, Ebira, Tiv, Junkun, Nupe, Bariba e.t.c

you can't just sit down listening to Nnamdi Kanu, you're not doing yourself a favour intellectually.

FYI, Kwara has 16 local governments, the Yorubas occupies 12, Nupe 2, Bariba 2.
there are no indeginous Fulanis in Kwara, the Fulanis here are just settlers, and the Emir title is just a religious title not ethnic title.

there are just 3 or 4 emirs in Kwara, the rest towns are administered by Obas (Yorubas), Etsus (Nupe).

glad you learnt a lesson today, shameless begger.

pocoha.ntas will not come to your rescue again oo, better go hustle.

I already have your informations, your pictures e.t.c but I won't blackmail yoBu.

Before you start calling Nnamdi Kanu that you can never attain his level of education, let me urgently educate you that;

it's information and not INFORMATIONS.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by ZendayaColeman(f): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:

will you keep quiet, efulefu

One Nigeria is not by force you this jihadist

Bro 95% of SW wants oduduwa republic. The 5% are brainwashed zombies or beneficiaries of this useless administration.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=FeloniousFelon post=94532141][/quote]

This is so true,many thanks for sharing it.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by LukasPodolski: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
ZendayaColeman:

Bro 95% of SW wants oduduwa republic. The 5% are brainwashed zombies or beneficiaries of this useless administration.
will you keep quiet, efulefu
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by tollyboy5(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Xisnin:

Yes, the most cowardly section of the society fo or remain
in their online dream.
We Yoruba's are not daft! Nigeria gain independence without bloodshed from British.
So we Yoruba's have our unique ways of doing things. Never you compare us to negativity . Kara is north we don't need spies in our country

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Brown02: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Yoruba Muslims have rejected O'Odua Republic

It'll only be made up of Yoruba Christian States. Hence only Ekiti and Ondo. Osun, Ogun, Lagos and Oyo are gone.

Is your head paining you? Is Lagos and Ogun a Muslim state? Abi oti yawere ni

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

Keep shut my friend. Kwara is never southwest I've noticed their anti-Yoruba ways. They're pro north I've met a lot of them. Its not about decendant of oodua but the unity of Yoruba's as egun of badagry are not descendant of oodua and ijebus are north Africa immigrant. Please don't mind my senseless ranting; it is borne out of joblessness

Nothing could be more senseless than this actually.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Amumaigwe: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:

David egwin, davash222

https://punchng.com/yoruba-in-kwara-kogi-demand-merger-with-south-west/

illiterate, the idiot thinks the people in Kwara, Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa e.t.c are Fulanis because his master Nnamdi Kanu told him on radio Biafra.

the north Central is just a geopolitical zone, with hundreds of Tribes ranging from Yoruba to Igala, Idoma, Ebira, Tiv, Junkun, Nupe, Bariba e.t.c

you can't just sit down listening to Nnamdi Kanu, you're not doing yourself a favour intellectually.

FYI, Kwara has 16 local governments, the Yorubas occupies 12, Nupe 2, Bariba 2.
there are no indeginous Fulanis in Kwara, the Fulanis here are just settlers, and the Emir title is just a religious title not ethnic title.

there are just 3 or 4 emirs in Kwara, the rest towns are administered by Obas (Yorubas), Etsus (Nupe).

glad you learnt a lesson today, shameless begger.

pocoha.ntas will not come to your rescue again oo, better go hustle.

I already have your informations, your pictures e.t.c but I won't blackmail you.

@bolded:
In islam, both ethnic and religous offices are lumped together and is occupied by the Emir. That is why the Emir is the traditional ruler and also lead prayer (as a religious leader) in the mosque when present.

If it is even true that the emir is only a religious leader, are you saying that no Yoruba muslim is competent to rule over the teeming Yoruba Muslims in Kwara state?

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by baby124: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

We Lagos Yoruba's has rejected you to be north central. We cannot have a devided house in southwest its risky. Akintola affiliation with the north caused problem for our very awolowo ijebu man from Ogun state
You are not from Lagos. Lagosians have no problems with Kwarans. They are Yoruba and welcome.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senators Threaten To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity / Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) / Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.