Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Football Agency License VS Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Football Agency License VS Business (382 Views)

Should Get My Pilot License Or Invest In Business? / Driver's License Or International Passport / FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Agency License VS Business by swimnigeria(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Good morning Elders in this Noble Forum.....

I am at the moment in delima and I need experienced experts in the business and sports industries to come to my aid.

I have been nurturing this ambition to be a licensed Football Agent in Nigeria, taking or representing African players in UK, Europe and the Asian countries if possible. This has made me dedicate my time in following local & international football leagues, cos I am not the Football type.

Now, I am at the edge investing over 800k on getting my license as a FIFA agent which would enable me represent Nigerian footballers anywhere in the world.

The problem is that I am not clear about how I will further this career after the licensing and I do not want to lose money because I loaned it from trusted friends and families.

My question is, is it advisable to invest the whole money on this license or invest it in business?

This advice is urgently needed as I dread making the wrong decision with my career choice.

Oga Lalasticlala...
Help Move it to the promise Land for a wider opinion... cool ...
Thanks and Blessings to you all...
Re: Football Agency License VS Business by swimnigeria(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Football Agency License VS Business by uthlaw: 4:51am On Oct 03, 2020
swimnigeria:
Good morning Elders in this Noble Forum.....

I am at the moment in delima and I need experienced experts in the business and sports industries to come to my aid.

I have been nurturing this ambition to be a licensed Football Agent in Nigeria, taking or representing African players in UK, Europe and the Asian countries if possible. This has made me dedicate my time in following local & international football leagues, cos I am not the Football type.

Now, I am at the edge investing over 800k on getting my license as a FIFA agent which would enable me represent Nigerian footballers anywhere in the world.

The problem is that I am not clear about how I will further this career after the licensing and I do not want to lose money because I loaned it from trusted friends and families.

My question is, is it advisable to invest the whole money on this license or invest it in business?

This advice is urgently needed as I dread making the wrong decision with my career choice.

Oga Lalasticlala...
Help Move it to the promise Land for a wider opinion... cool ...
Thanks and Blessings to you all...

go for business and save alot,use the save money to get the license....make u no do 2-0!

1 Like

Re: Football Agency License VS Business by swimnigeria(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
uthlaw:
go for business and save alot,use the save money to get the license....make u no do 2-0!

Thanks for the advice. Bless you.
Re: Football Agency License VS Business by pbs4real(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
uthlaw:
hello...sup with ur fifa licensed agency stuff? It's what I have passion for.....but how u doing?

(1) (Reply)

Africanbusinessreview / 2 Platforms To Make Huge Money As A Writer / My Two Years Experience With Bitcoin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.