Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Does It Mean When You Constantly Dream About Your Enemy Apologizing To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean When You Constantly Dream About Your Enemy Apologizing To You (3021 Views)

What Is The Difference Praying For Your Enemy To Die In Church Or Shrine? / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "I And The Father Are One" In John 10:30? / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When You Constantly Dream About Your Enemy Apologizing To You by mamagee3(f): 2:29am On Mar 03, 2011
What does it mean when you constantly dream when your enemy comes to apologize to you and in real life she's been teling people she'll apologize someday?
Re: What Does It Mean When You Constantly Dream About Your Enemy Apologizing To You by obowunmi(m): 2:56am On Mar 03, 2011
Mama gee!
Re: What Does It Mean When You Constantly Dream About Your Enemy Apologizing To You by mamagee3(f): 3:00am On Mar 03, 2011
^^Don't even start. grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When You Constantly Dream About Your Enemy Apologizing To You by Jenwitemi(m): 3:12am On Mar 03, 2011
Your ego is acting up so bad that it has decided to use your dream to irk you? The real enemy here is the ego and it needs to apologize for annoying you(or whomever it may concern). grin
mama-gee:

What does it mean when you constantly dream when your enemy comes to apologize to you and in real life she's been teling people she'll apologize someday?
Re: What Does It Mean When You Constantly Dream About Your Enemy Apologizing To You by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 03, 2011
can mamagee's enemy please let her be.

i don tire for the way she's calling your name everywhere.
Re: What Does It Mean When You Constantly Dream About Your Enemy Apologizing To You by Image123(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2011
It means you're dreaming
Re: What Does It Mean When You Constantly Dream About Your Enemy Apologizing To You by obowunmi(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2011
Kaaaiiii, mama gee no dey tire.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Being A "Free Thinker?" / Every Lady MUST Swallow Sperm- Pastor / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.