Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Help!!! Plz What Business Can One Start With 300k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Plz What Business Can One Start With 300k (289 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Plz What Business Can One Start With 300k by nobz(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2020
Hello guys,
Am a teacher in private secondary school situated in rural area. I will like to venture into business since my salary is very small and can't sustain my needs at the moment. Please I need advice on a suitable business I can run along side my teaching job bearing in mind my location (rural area) with the said amount. Thanks
Re: Help!!! Plz What Business Can One Start With 300k by SmartProf(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2020
If your target location of where u wanna site the business is in the rural area where u work, then you must do your feasibility study and attempt to know the vital needs of the people which is hardly available to them. I'm not so sure if there are many small scale patent medicine stores there but many communities lack medicine stores for basic drugs, so you may contact a pharmacist to guide u on how to start up with ur budget if that interest you. So many communities watch football, so a viewing centre might make sense for you to venture into. Other businesses may include educational materials like some books and stationeries for school children there. Whatever you do, invest wisely, don't engage in Ponzi schemes and don't discuss this with too many people you don't trust before someone robs you of your little savings. Best wishes.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Plz What Business Can One Start With 300k by squash47(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2020
Try poultry or any farming business.

You can also open a shop where u sell food stuffs like palm oil etc.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Plz What Business Can One Start With 300k by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Part your money
Use half for a business and the other half to buy bitcoins Christmas dey come so bitcoins go rise like mad I dey sell any crypto currency wey you need
Look my signature

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Laundry Business. I Need Your Advice / Get 30% Returns With Just #50,000!!! / FCMB Wins “best SME Bank In Africa” Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.